Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles--Maans duvidha--Mishti or Khushi (Page 2)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

di im all scared now...wat is going to happen... i saw it today in TV with ma parents and all were pestering me with questions abt wat happend etc... 

OMG wat i feared is wat the doc tld.. now wat is going to happens and Maan crying in front of God gives positive vibes tho still scared...

has brij finally left... coz he assumed that Geet is gone forever.... r is he still staying

will comment more...

ha ha LOL ur parents did not ask u this question arti ... is she in delivery ... when they saw that scene in hospitalLOL... bcoz the doctor came & asked maan ... whether mom or baby ... wht did ur mom say reg this line ... the cv's are gone big time ...LOL

this is the biggest blunder ever made by geet's cv'sDeadOuchAngryShocked ... no wonder the trp's are dropping inspite of brilliant portrayal by GC & DD ...Cry

brij is not gone ... he will b back once he knows geet's perfectly alright ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142RajeevGurtiFanLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

i was so sad watching geet like thatCry(Actually I got another thought & geet did act according to the thought I got ... but the problem was she was trying to break the door with candles .... which is of no use & by the time she got the vase ... she fainted Cry)

me too dew.so bad.at least they showed she did not go down without fighting.she did whatever she cud....... 

Loved the way maan rushed to help geet on hearing the sound from the bath room & the glass door did only help him see geet (well did not happen exactly as predicted but well he did kind of break the door with his leg ... arti .... he did use his leg with the shoe... the way we both thought ...LOL)

i was thinking ke woh sochega............ye ladki fir se mujhe seduce karne ki koshish to nahi kar rahi hai!!!!!!!!Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile 

maan placing geet on his bedCry...Trying to revive her ...Cry dadi also worried ... maan panic calling Dr. & waiting for ambulance...in the hospital too maan in state of panic Cry (oh my sweetu maannuu dear ... don't panic ... dear ... we are also equally worried for geet CryCry....)

His concern for her increasing ... rushing her to the hospital ... worried ,loving & caring maan .... his worries for geet will not end that easily ... CryCryCry 

maan was so restless in the hospital ... he could not stay outside ... so he goes inside ...(again as predicted .... worried maan did tie the taviz to geet ... so sweet naa ...Smile)

his painful eyes so made my heart cry dew,,,,,,,,,,,,

My heart is cryingCryCryCry after watching maan in the fix .... baby or wifey ...CryCryCry 

thats a real painful scene.......CryCryCryCry

but as the Dr. her self said may B whn she asked maan this question so wifey & baby both will be fine ....

yup thatys the catchword........

but maan's prayer to god ... answered the question .... the baby & geet both will be fine ... as he requested god that he does not want to answer this question ... when the doctor asks him next time ... so there will be no MC ... geet will be fine ....

agreed dew.........u can read my pov in my analysis...

(I am sorry ... LOLLOLLOLBut ... geet is not delivering right ... so Y this question Question bcoz if baby needs to b saved then geet should be alive .... how stupid LOLOuchcv'sAngry u r goneOuch)

CV's wht thy showed today was the limit DeadAngryOuchShockedConfused
i mean ... how can tht be possible ... she is not evn delivering right now ... how can thy show tht ... mother or child Ouch

if she was in 7 + months ... we can think about pre-mature delivery ,... but ... this is totally ridiculous ... wht the cv's are showing ....OuchAngry

The cv's surely need some classess & think tht we all are nut cases Confused we don't have brainsOuch

will continue ...

CVs dont show anything which is medically correct.................she inhaled stem n not smoke.so its not a big deal.................the problem shud be burns...........
and u right this Q does not arise at all............

CVs do u want my MED school book?????????????????AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

drdee142sptrnodewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged

(I am sorry ... LOLLOLLOLBut ... geet is not delivering right ... so Y this question Question bcoz if baby needs to b saved then geet should be alive .... how stupid LOLOuchcv'sAngry u r goneOuch)

CV's wht thy showed today was the limit Confusedi am totally speechless ....LOLWink

i mean ... how can tht be possible ... she is not evn delivering right nowQuestion ... how can thy show tht ... mother or child Ouchlooks like thy like that dialogue a lot ...mother or child ...

if she was in 7 + months ... we can think about pre-mature delivery ,... but ... this is totally ridiculous ... wht the cv's are showing ....OuchAngry

The cv's surely need some classess & think tht we all are nut cases Confused we don't have brainsOuch

but loved GC & DD 's acting ... but wht to do the cv's messed up big time ... Ouch 

This is what I wanted to ask to this cannot be the question at this stage of pregnancy, I understand that they wanted to show Maan loves both his Mishti and the baby desperately but come on CV's get a grip, please be logical

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
guys honestly can u tell me what's wrong with the cvs?they have got such an amazing lead pair and they mess up.i mean as far  as my knoweldge in pregnancy goes when a baby is full grown then the question of choosing the mother and child comes.here as far as i remember according to the hospital scene..geet is what 3 or 4 months pregnant.so where this question of choosing comes.cvs have gone in gajni mode again it seems.
well nothing will happen to the baby otherwise geet and msk won't be taking the horse ride for sure.annie...annie....god when she will learn to act.arjun is a decent actor but annie just spoils the scene.seems kc is in another city.again my theory is right cvs have gone in gajni mode.

Edited by rajeev the best - 05 January 2011 at 10:34am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudrdee142sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

di im all scared now...wat is going to happen... i saw it today in TV with ma parents and all were pestering me with questions abt wat happend etc... 

OMG wat i feared is wat the doc tld.. now wat is going to happens and Maan crying in front of God gives positive vibes tho still scared...

has brij finally left... coz he assumed that Geet is gone forever.... r is he still staying

will comment more...

ha ha LOL ur parents did not ask u this question arti ... is she in delivery ... when they saw that scene in hospitalLOL... bcoz the doctor came & asked maan ... whether mom or baby ... wht did ur mom say reg this line ... the cv's are gone big time ...LOL

this is the biggest blunder ever made by geet's cv'sShocked ... no wonder the trp's are dropping inspite of brilliant portrayal by GC & DD ...Cry

brij is not gone ... he will b back once he knows geet's perfectly alright ...

actually none other than me understands clear hindi... they understand oly little tat is ma favour...and im the one who is watcvhing the show for long time i think they dnt even no tat she is preggy with DEV's 

RajeevGurtiFandewdropredLoquacious_Aash

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
CryCryCry........My dear MAANEETIANS...........CryCry.........can't see MAANEET like this........v r all so emotionally attached to MAANEET and their baby............how can someone be so heartless inhuman how can brij make his sister suffer like this and be proud of itAngry........brij ne toh sis-bro relationship ka is kadar insult kiya hai i have no words its so pathetic he and his family were the reason Geet became sabse parayi for no fault of hers and now when she has somewhere to belong to Geet hui Maan ki Maan ki Geet still that d**il comes backAngry.........sorry guys for my language but v all r girls and so if v place ourselves in Geet' position v all know how it feels like right?.............bechari hamari pyaari Geet bahar aane ki koshish kitni koshish ki par woh darwaza tod nahi paayiCryaur woh brij bahar smile kar raha thaAngry.........koi dushman bhi aisa na karta................then Maan came and seeing his Mishti on the floor his worry concern and fear of losing his love his life have no words to describe his expressions and what was going on in his mind........but still hats off to MSK he did not lose his balance but called doc bcuz in such situations seeing ur dearest one is the most worst and helpless situation u stop thinking rationally.........i salute MSK that eventhough he has bcum numb don't know what how and y it is happening still his rationality is on.......he balanced both emotional quotient and rationalityClap..........then the hospital scene MSK ties taveez on his Geet' hand that time i felt like he was wishing that all the blessings of the world would together be on his Mishti..........Maan' single tear but it spoke of a zillion emotions and thoughts......fear of losing his love but at the same time hope that she will be fine..........he wanted to do everything possible to ensure Geet and baby' safety but he felt so powerless helpless as if he was the weakest person on this planet...........MSK symbolizes the extent to which someone can unconditionally and selflessly love care and live for the other person............when the doc says he might have to choose between Geet and the baby it was like doc asking him to choose between his heart and heartbeat.........not one can exist without the other........he knew very well what the baby meant to Geet and to him and to their relationship and to their life...........finally when he felt so helpless like never before.....when he needs answers he tries to seek answers in divine force actually the answer he is seeking is 'no answer'........so that he does not have to choose.............one thing for sure Geet and baby will be safeSmile.......I skipped Marjaani bcuz was too worriedCry..................also whoever wants me to PM tomorrow' thread plz send me buddy requests bcuz there r many new members and don't want to miss anyoneSmile

Edited by sptrno - 05 January 2011 at 10:41am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFan--aarthi--dewdropredLoquacious_Aash

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
W*H WAS A PINK COLOUR SHAMPOO?WHATEVER BOTTLE DOING IN THE MACHO MAAN SINGH KHURRANAS BATHROOM????????????????LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

that is the reason behind white white facewa of maanROFL
 seriouly cv gone maad again or they are still under hangover of new year party.i think they r confident that we r die hard fans of geet so will digest everything they r gonna dish usROFL

sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by drdee142

Hima he did tie the taveez. And I'm sure the taveez, his prayers and his love will ensure a miraculous recovery for Maan's Mishti and BSK.amen to that...........tom geet will be dancing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

And he broke the door not the glass asli punjabi mushtanda styleClap
oh did he.thanks dee.........hai........maaannnnnnnnnn me lovesssssssssss uuuuuuuu!!!!!

Again like you veering from the main topic, pink colour bottle, maybe he bought some lovely bath lotion for Geet you know for the bath tub & all????Embarrassed
naughty naughty dee............hehe........i was thinking more in terms of body lotion n personal attention...ahem ahem.........if u kno what i mean.........WinkWinkWinkWink
Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile

Anyway let me get back to reality, I was totally stunned and so very touched seeing Maan being shattered knowing Geet's life is in danger. The range of emotions that passed through his face and his body language was mind blowing. Hats off to GC, I had goose pimples.  I was in tears seeing him in tearsCry
seriously the dude needs no dialogues.............his face says it all..............esp his eyes......

I agree with you everyday we fall more & more in love with Maan. How perfect can someone getHeart

Oh I hated to see the Marjani scene with the bad acting in middle of such intense Maaneet scene, though one thing I liked was that NE sort of stood up to Arjun in support of her family.
hmm.........wiase she is MSKs sister.so i'm sure she will have a backbone.......even tho we hate her..
its just nupurs portrayal is weak........
I left the worst for last because I get too mad when I think of the devil Brij,Angry he really was scary. Imagine standing there and relishing the thought that his sister is dying a slow painful death, oh I hate him and want Maan to bash him up so much that he can never do anything like this ever again or even be in a position to think of anything.
maan kill him maan kill him............we are with u.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngry
khandaan ki jhooti izzat ke liye...limits yaar...i want him to be made into an example..so no one dares  do something like this with their daughters/sisters..serious bull shit yaar.........

Let's hope that Geet recovers tomorrow and Maan can take his Mishti and baby home and get ready for the sangeet. I wonder whether they will have the sangeet tomorrow????Confused
even i'm doubtful yaar.......but Cvs knew about this track.and they still showed that its on 6ty...abhi its on serial ka ^th ya humara ^th??????????????AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
CVs?????????? bahut tadpa liya...........AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

My mistake Ash sorry, wrote Hima's name instead of you, sorry darling, yeh Maan ko dekh ke dimaag chalna band ho jaata hainEmbarrassed

no probs dear...........aisa hota hai..............especially maan ko white ghode pe dekhne ke baad to bahut kuch hota hai!!!!!!!!!!HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrno

Go to top