Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

yes neeraj cv's can always post their doubt in IF GF ... if thy forget anything ... & then u should c the number of pages that thread gets .... all their queries will b answered in no time & they will get so many comments ... tht thy may not have time to read them 😆
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: whitepearl

Hi friend to my views...
.R we supposed to digest this absurdity of the whole preg issue thrown at us. It seems CVs does not have a slightest idea that this forums also have doctors and medical professionals as members. How can they show such a blunder?...well neither I am a Dr. nor a medical professional but I am a mother of two and know that preg bump does not show before 4 months that means Geet is b/w 3 to 4 months because she is still so slim. Even if there is some critical issue that Dr. has to choose between mother and the child for some reason...usually they never ask husband or the family members to make the choice....Sorry if I hurt your feelings but usually in such cases child is aborted because...1 - no doc can take the guarantee that the baby as younf as 3 months would survive in incubator...the baby is still under develop. Even if the baby survives he will face a lot of medical and heath problems later on. In such case doc only advice that the abortion is necessary to save life of one adult. A life that is already living....rather than a life that has not yet started living. I know it is an emotional and no matter how cold I may sound but this is a practical fact of medical life. 

Now if I would like to give some excuse to CVs.....that would be ony this that the doc says that if Geet's condition deteriorates further then they have to choose b/w mother and the child....May be she meant that Geet will survive only to complete her term and deliver the baby if they chose top save the child otherwise the baby has to be aborted so that she can have a long life...may be they say that to carry on with the pregnancy would put Geet's life in danger at the time of delivery and that choice they have to make now.....if this is the case then CVs can still save their faces otherwise..

Waise mujhe lagta hai...MC ya abortion ki naubat nahin aayegi.....After all Maan's fath has to play a major twist. Maan has to learn to lean and surrender to God for everything like Geet. Here the whole essence of the scene to to  make Maan's faith match up with Geet's.

hello varsha ...well said ...nice post ...abt the baby being aborted ... thnks for the info varsha ... did not ahve idea abt tht ...

i seriously am unable to understand why the cv's did like this ... hope thy will mend the mistake wht thy did ...

just like u said in blue -- may b they showed all this just to make maan realise abt god ... hope so ...

but still i m mad at cv's & hope thy correct their yesterday's blunder ...
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@neeraj that's too good yaar😆 and call me samata.... dear
@varsha rightly said dear. i agree with you.that's the same question i raised in my other post how can the 3-4 months old fetus survive without the mother?i don't know from where this choosing comes from.
Edited by rajeev the best - 13 years ago
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
v all r 101% sure that nothing will happen to Mishti or Khushi but still the way GC and DD acted yest was mindblowing!!!!!!.........their expressions touched our hearts to such an extent that even now v r feeling so lost.....v r feeling how v wud feel if v r actually about to lose someone so precious in our lives😭......Hats off to GC and DD have no words to praise them👏........Coming to cvs also have no words😆......u know for what right?!..........cvs should realize it asap that twists and turns should be brought in at right time and in a right way and executed properly.........a few twists should be brought but bringing twists everyday the meaning of 'twists and turns' is lost😆.......it leaves viewers so confused panicky and upset.......can't see such a show which has bcum such an integral part in our lives being ruined😭..........Earlier v were asking show us pregnancy track and they showed it after so long and in few days they r trying to show that in few days Geet' pregnancy has reached delivery stage😆......heights of 'something something something' u can imagine what i'm trying to say😆............Now want to see MAANEET wedding happy masti and peaceful times😊.........plz don't tell me cvs expect us to imagine sangeet and shaadi just like a dream sequence just like Maan on horse coming for his Geet😆
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: drdee142

And then in the midst of such a difficult & intensely emtional scene they show that stupidity between Marjani. Why couldn't NE just walk back to her car, instead of all the drama and what's with the bonfire.

The CV's are so losing it. Maan was so good yesterday, just wish it was in a more logical scene so we all could really get lost in the scene instead of thinking of the stupidity of the CV's

Another thing I'm still worried about is there might not be a sangeet today, maybe the date was wrongly declared, how can Geet wake up and then go & participate in such a big function. I think today's episode might only be about Geet's survival and Maan getting to know that the door was locked from outside and someone did try to purposely harm Geet & that it was no accident😕

Well anyway lets hope for the best, don't want to be a spoilsport😊

I too want to know why (female) A couldn't walk back to her car????? Where did they shoot to be in such a deserted road in Delhi at around 7 to 10pm.................................. and really why did (Male)A light a fire and immediately they pushed off....................... when will they understand that try as u might with age old tactics, chemistry can't be forced.

And really the sangeet must be a few days later on, and they might be concentrating on Geet's recovery and Maan suspecting abt foul-play and subsequently confronting Brij and dhishum-dhishum. I am so waiting to see that.

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@varsha........thanks dear for clearing our doubts atleast now can find some logic in a totally illogical track...........