Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles--Maans duvidha--Mishti or Khushi (Page 14)

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet1985

Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by maneet1985

bye good night dearies not feeling well today bad cold...

will chat tom!!!! and i will send in all the buddy requests....

see u all tom maaneets.. enjoy and have fun!!!

hey deepti hope u r feeling better today
tahnks  hima

i am good today slept off everything!!!!
good deepti you are well.hope the cvs also become well today and not go in gajni mode again.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rajeev the best

Yesterday i really wanted to take out arjun-annie from the screen.here we are all dying to see what happended to maaneet and they are showing arjun-annie building fire.

yes samata ... agree
marjanie bonfire scene was so not needed AngryTonguehate tht scene Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neeraj268whitepearlRajeevGurtiFan

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

@samata ...

ghajini mode LOLLOLLOL i hope so not ... no more ghajini mode ... thy had enough of it ...

hope thy don't go back into the ghajini mode &
hope thy come out of all the amnesia's they are suffering from &
hope tht thy can stop making us suffer tooo ... coz of them ...we all are also getting infected with that partial memory loss virus

Edited by dewdropred - 05 January 2011 at 11:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFan

neeraj268 Senior Member
neeraj268
neeraj268

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

@rajeev the best

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

ghajini mode ... i like that rajeev.... CVs shd clear the puddle in their minds by writing on their bodies like ghajini.....ROFL date of geet's pregnancy, names maan addressed geet wid .............. n if they hv forgotten then they can take help frm Ph.D's like us on IF....wat say......ready to help them?Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearldrdee142sptrnoRajeevGurtiFan

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeraj268

@rajeev the best

ROFL

ghajini mode ... i like that rajeev.... CVs shd clear the puddle in their minds by writing on their bodies like ghajini.....ROFL date of geet's pregnancy, names maan addressed geet wid .............. n if they hv forgotten then they can take help frm Ph.D's like us on IF....wat say......ready to help them?Big smile
ROFL
 This is hilarious Neeraj...bechare CVs...kuch to reham karo yaar.

Edited by whitepearl - 05 January 2011 at 10:50pm

RajeevGurtiFansptrnodewdropred

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Hi friend to my views...
.R we supposed to digest this absurdity of the whole preg issue thrown at us. It seems CVs does not have a slightest idea that this forums also have doctors and medical professionals as members. How can they show such a blunder?...well neither I am a Dr. nor a medical professional but I am a mother of two and know that preg bump does not show before 4 months that means Geet is b/w 3 to 4 months because she is still so slim. Even if there is some critical issue that Dr. has to choose between mother and the child for some reason...usually they never ask husband or the family members to make the choice....Sorry if I hurt your feelings but usually in such cases child is aborted because...1 - no doc can take the guarantee that the baby as younf as 3 months would survive in incubator...the baby is still under develop. Even if the baby survives he will face a lot of medical and heath problems later on. In such case doc only advice that the abortion is necessary to save life of one adult. A life that is already living....rather than a life that has not yet started living. I know it is an emotional and no matter how cold I may sound but this is a practical fact of medical life. 

Now if I would like to give some excuse to CVs.....that would be ony this that the doc says that if Geet's condition deteriorates further then they have to choose b/w mother and the child....May be she meant that Geet will survive only to complete her term and deliver the baby if they chose top save the child otherwise the baby has to be aborted so that she can have a long life...may be they say that to carry on with the pregnancy would put Geet's life in danger at the time of delivery and that choice they have to make now.....if this is the case then CVs can still save their faces otherwise..

Waise mujhe lagta hai...MC ya abortion ki naubat nahin aayegi.....After all Maan's fath has to play a major twist. Maan has to learn to lean and surrender to God for everything like Geet. Here the whole essence of the scene to to  make Maan's faith match up with Geet's.

Edited by whitepearl - 05 January 2011 at 10:54pm

RajeevGurtiFansptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

@reena

Today's episode bought out the anger and sadness in meCryCry.

yes reena we all are in the same boat dear CryCryCryCry

I have brij for doing that to geet, how could he try to kills his own sister. I really hope maan hangs him upside down and roasts him on an open fire.AngryAngryAngryAngry 

yes & maan is free to do what ever he wants to do ... torture him ...even fry him in hot oil... as he locked geet in steam CryCryCryCry

Maan praying for geet is so cute. Geet fainting in the bathroom made meCryCryCry .

I breathed such a sign of relief when maan came back into the room. Smile Maan using his muscles to break open the door and take geet out of the bathroom was good.ClapClapClap

It was so sad to see maan in a panic when he was talking to the doctor. CryCry Maan trying to put the taveez on to make sure nothing happens to geet was so CryCry

emotional maan made me cry buckets yesterday CryCryCryCry

Hated the way brij talked, he just does not deserve to live.AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

don't even start wht to do with brij & he being alive CryCryCryCry

sob sob i could feel maan's pain when he sees geet in this halat. CryCryCry I was happy when he puts the taveez on geet's hand. Smile He so wanted to stay in the hospital just so he could be near geet. I think after this he should just keep geet in his room and not her go anywhere until they are married and he catches brij and beats him to a pulp.Smile

yes reena .... geet is safe with maan ....

but she will not do that as she wants to come inside khurana mansion with all rasams & honor ... so maan & geet in the same room may nt happen ... but we can wish that thy are together ...

I really did not want to see arjun and annie today.  Confused Why couldn't the CVs have shown us the whole episode just on maan and geet for today. Cry

I love dadi for the way she was comforting maan, me was so upset that he was crying and when he heard what the doctor said, i am sure we all felt his shock and pain. CryCry why did the CVs have to bring this track about choosing geet or the baby. Surely geet is not that advanced in the pregnancy that you can only save one.

I certainly hope that this is the twist Telly article was talking about, I don't think my heart can take any more twists. I have already reserved a place at the hospital.

I have one confusion if anyone can clear, i thought that we were going to see the twists after the sangeet or was I hearing things.

bigger twists are yet to come this was a small jhatka  CryCryCryCry

Lastly, hats off to the wonderful performance by GC and DDClapClapClapClapClapClap

yes GC & DD rocked as always ClapClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStarStar...

but the cv's ...Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

yes neeraj cv's can always post their doubt in IF GF ... if thy forget anything ... & then u should c the number of pages that thread gets .... all their queries will b answered in no time & they will get so many comments ... tht thy may not have time to read them LOL

Go to top