Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles--Maans duvidha--Mishti or Khushi (Page 13)

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
@hima i was thinking that dream sequence....you know geet is in the hospital so maybe in the  near coma stage geet dreams of maan and the horse ride and she comes back.....what do u say.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearldrdee142sptrno--aarthi--dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by drdee142

You know I'm so mad at the CV's for showing that doctors comments yesterday, they are really ruining the credibility of the show. Like Hima said the question of whether the baby or mother can be saved doesn't arise in this stage of pregnancy.

Also there were very concise facts posted in Nandita's post which shows that's it's impossible for the baby to survive because it's still an underdeveloped foetus and cannot survive without the mother as it's now yet a baby.

Also Khushi mentioned in her post that if they wanted to show this situation they could have the doctor's word it differently, I've quoted Khushi below (sorry Khushi quoted you without your permission)

"Mr. Khurana if Geet's situation deteriorates then we will have to abort the pregnancy as  it will be harmful for the mother to carry it to term, but as i can't do the procedure without ur consent so u plz think abt it, but then if u are hopeful and want both then u will be putting the life of Geet at risk."
I really think the CVs thought of creating a situation where Geet's life is put at risk and then they get the impetus to bring back the avatar of the old Msk who will be full of fury and rage and will then investigate and find out the culprit and so the end of (either B or A, or both , u take ur pick)
I also think they could have shown the doc saying Geet might lose the baby due to lack of oxygen, and they Maan's love for the child is showcased when he prays for the baby saying..................   "plz God don't put me in a position to give Geet such a news.."
I think it would have been effective enough.

See this situation would be more realistic and still created the same effect. I wish the CV's would pay more attention to the logicality and the reality of the situation before showing something like this.

And then in the midst of such a difficult & intensely emtional scene they show that stupidity between Marjani. Why couldn't NE just walk back to her car, instead of all the drama and what's with the bonfire.

The CV's are so losing it. Maan was so good yesterday, just wish it was in a more logical scene so we all could really get lost in the scene instead of thinking of the stupidity of the CV's

Another thing I'm still worried about is there might not be a sangeet today, maybe the date was wrongly declared, how can Geet wake up and then go & participate in such a big function. I think today's episode might only be about Geet's survival and Maan getting to know that the door was locked from outside and someone did try to purposely harm Geet & that it was no accidentConfused

Well anyway lets hope for the best, don't want to be a spoilsportSmile

yes dee ... wht the cv's showed did not have any logic ... this was stupidity to the power of infinity OuchAngryDead 

the cv's instead of using the age old dialogue now ... they could have saved it for geet's delivery ...

also ... i 2 was thinking the cv's definitely could have put the same in diff words &  just like u quoted from the posts ...kushi's post ... as that would sound some sense ......

if thy really wanted to show maan in a dilema as to how to break the news & etc etc ...

bcoz ... who ever wrote the episode cleary does not have any knowledge abt wht would happen after telecast ... how viewers would take it ...

i am having a doubt how come no one in the geet crew got this doubt ... i mean at least 1 person or the other should have got this doubt isn't it... atleast while shooting while editing ...how come no one used their brain during this time ... damn it ... they are hell bent on ruining the show ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142khushi_4everRajeevGurtiFansptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

samata ...yes ...tht's wht i 2 was thinking & wrote some where in this thread too don't rememebr where though ...

if u remember geet's doubt when the dream sequence starts ... do dreams come true ...tht day arti was asking y was she having the doubt ... at this stage ... tht doubt wht she has will make her think & say do dreams come true ... bcoz her conscious some where was saying this to her .... & her worry became reality & she is in hospital bed ... she is always scared tht some where when ever she is close to happiness some thing bad happens always ... not tht she does not trust maan or his love ...coz she does not trust her fate ...

but maan's love for her will make her say Dreams Do come True &

yes we will get the dream sequence

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142khushi_4everRajeevGurtiFansptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

@dew:

looks like the cv's seriously need some classes .... we need to send our GF team of doctors to city hospital Angry

girls don't get treated from city hospital one of the worst hospitals in here ...

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

but dew if i gi there i might get to see my maan singh khurrana...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
har choti choti baat ke liye vo waha aa jata hai.........
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

aash we will either ask maan to change the hospital or the doctor wht say  LOLthen we all can stalk him in tht hospital Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142khushi_4eversptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ix2u

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Hi all my fellow crazies..............

does anyone want to lend me a shoulder????Cry
analysis in progress.....Cry

CAN THE CVs PLZ GIVE US SOME LOGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry

my chappal is ready for CV's if they harm the baby... we want both Mishti & Khushi to be safe...

ok b4 i start my analysis i just wanna assure everyone that i'm 100%sure nothing will happen to mishti n khushi............Smileas we have seen that in SBB...sangeet starts from tom...and the dream sequence also........so its just a scare.this is not the twist i think...........Smile
geet will onviously have a MIRRACULOUS recovery.Angry
and she will be dancing to Sheila ki Jawani at Maans bachelors partyEvil Smile(my dream n dhrashtis too)hehe....LOL

i really hope so dear... cant imagine anything happening to Geet or baby... she has to make a recovery..

so dont worry gals.............Embarrassed
wait for tomorrow..............Big smile

COMING TO THE EPISODE------------

brij was fanatically scary in the first scene...........geet was dying.............in pain............Cryn MSk felt something in his prayers n comes back fast fast......Embarrassed
for  a moment there even i was scared of Brij LOL hes so evil.. i mean yeah he hates her and wants to kill her but to stand so close when she was suffocating..creepy *shivers*

W*H WAS A PINK COLOUR SHAMPOO?WHATEVER BOTTLE DOING IN THE MACHO MAAN SINGH KHURRANAS BATHROOM????????????????ROFL
Geet must have left hers WinkWink after that night when *ahem**ahem*
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

sorry for the off trackBig smile

ok now maan comes n SEES geet thru the glass(purpose one) n breaks the door(i/m sorry i missed this part.didi he brk the door or the glass????????)ConfusedConfused
yeah well we found the purpose... and it may not have happened as we predicted, but he did see Geet through the glass Wink and he did break the door *YAY*

and how did Brij assume that geets dead??????????????Angry
extrasensory perception?????Confused
hmmm wondered about the same thing...

MSk was frantic that wifey dear is unconscious.and is unable to articulate..........thats the love he has..........EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

dhaga tying.postponed.but def he will ty it now..................Smile

MSk worried..now he doesnt want geet to be out of his sight ever again...............CryCry
now most of u must be thinking why Msk not finding the culprit...........
but this is very natural.when faced with the life our his beloved he cannot think of anything else...............that will come later when he is in a clearer phase of mind................Smile
when Geet and baby are safe and sound.. Maan will hunt down the person responsible and feed him to the dogs...

MSK cried again.......................and me for him...........Cry
MSK cried for his Geet and we cried for the whole MSK family...my heart is still aching for himCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

HOW CAN U NOT LOVE THIS GUY????? he just manages to suck u in deeper n deeper into his eyes n into his love.........Heart
no escape for us maaneetians..........not that we want to........Heart
whenever we think that theres nothing more to love about MSK, we find a side of him that makes us love him even more.. we saw the sweet boyfriend, the caring fiance.. and now a loving daddy Day Dreaming
if anyone watching Geet hasnt fallen in love with MSK then that person needs to get a heart... we love u MSK...
who in their right mind would want to escape from MSK and his magic
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Maans duvidha.................ohh my god................this was like the worst scene.........CryCryCry
no man can choose such a thing...............his prayer to god............again he went to god to find solace n peace............Smile
in time of need he does turn to god even when he says he doesnt believe in him...
one thing i liked here............MSK did not turn against god typical filmy style.the t"tumhe use bachana hi hoga" types.............i hate those scenes..........DeadDead
me too.. cant stand those scenes.. specially the ones in big madhir's on a storm coming and all the bells ringing Dead

His trust in god is still intact.hes asking humbly for his loves life...........thats the change geet has brought over Maan............Smile
its a permanent one......n true one.............
which marks the purity n sacredity of their union.............
they bring out the best(n the worst) in each other.......SmileSmile
united they stand, divided they would fall... their love is so strong that something one person believes in becomes the others beliefs as well..

will continue on marjanie....
DeadDead

IS KC ON ANOTHER PLANET THAT A SUNSAN RASTA COMES ON THE WAY WITH ZERO TRAFFIC?????????????????AngryAngryAngry
 how come Maneet never had their car broken down on that road...

ALSO THAT BRAT CAANNOT ACT AT ALL....SHE TOTALLY SPOILS THE SCENES...........her fake tears were so prominent n she cudnt even give a hurt expresion to go with it???????DeadDeadDead

now where did the trust issue come into it????
some logic plz.........
me likey arjuns new hirdo......even thi i liked the bangs.....LOL

bonfires.....not to be done........thats a maaneet right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry
i skipped mArjAnie scenes tonight... there our Geet is fighting for life and our Maan is crying his heart out... and this stupid mArjAnie is building bonfires... why did they need a fire? i mean wasnt he working on the car and she was just standing there...

well said ixx ...luved all ur lines ... specially the mandir wala ghati scene tht used to old gisa pita movie style ... LOL

thy are building the fire so tht we can throw these 2 into tht chullu bar fire ... & they can burn in it Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by maneet1985

bye good night dearies not feeling well today bad cold...

will chat tom!!!! and i will send in all the buddy requests....

see u all tom maaneets.. enjoy and have fun!!!

hey deepti hope u r feeling better today

drdee142RajeevGurtiFancraziekudi

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by maneet1985

bye good night dearies not feeling well today bad cold...

will chat tom!!!! and i will send in all the buddy requests....

see u all tom maaneets.. enjoy and have fun!!!

hey deepti hope u r feeling better today
tahnks  hima

i am good today slept off everything!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFandewdropred

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Yesterday i really wanted to take out arjun-annie from the screen.here we are all dying to see what happended to maaneet and they are showing arjun-annie building fire.

neeraj268sptrnodewdropred

Go to top