Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles--Maans duvidha--Mishti or Khushi (Page 12)

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
@tiharika----------

hi.........
u are right yaar....
nothing will happen to baby n mommy............

but somrthing unmentionable will happen to brij in very near future!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxukirti_fiji

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
good night

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

but somrthing unmentionable will happen to brij in very near future!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngry

if not in the hands of Maan, then aash and me will surely do unmentionable things to Brij for even looking at Geet with the intention of killing her and Khushi AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

good morning CrazyIncredibles HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

woke up this morning, & as usual the first & only  thing that came to my mind was Maneet & last nights epi Cry
anyway i was thinking, its still the 1st of Jan in the serial, so that means that Sangeet & everythin will start on the 6th in serial time, right? that means it could take 2 more weeks before the marriage... since the real 3rd of Jan till now we have seen only the 1st on Geet, at this rate Maneet marriage will happen hopefully by Valentines Day Ouch
in the article they said that after sangeet, Maneet would face obstacles, and Maan will take the 12 day kasam .. but i think CV's changed it so that all problems will be over before the Sangeet...
remember the other night Geet said to Maan that she wants him to enjoy the celebrations, now how can he celebrate anything if hes worried all the time about Geet....

sptrnodewdropred

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Wink
Originally posted by divareena

Maneet 1985 - i agree with your suggestion to get a supari for brij. Maybe we should extend to NT as well. LOL
Winkbrij ko bol dete hain.... NT ko saath me lena....

ab arjun kya karega... agar NT brij ke saath chali gayi tho!!!!
WinkWinkWink

kya kehthe ho.. kethne ke supari dena chahiye!!!!

mujhko lagtha hai sirf 1000 de dethe hain.. waise bhi brij hamesha nakamiyaab hi raha hain.....
baki kaam hone ke bad.... what say gals....

sptrnodewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by drdee142

Hima he did tie the taveez. And I'm sure the taveez, his prayers and his love will ensure a miraculous recovery for Maan's Mishti and BSK.amen to that...........tom geet will be dancing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

And he broke the door not the glass asli punjabi mushtanda styleClap
oh did he.thanks dee.........hai........maaannnnnnnnnn me lovesssssssssss uuuuuuuu!!!!!

Again like you veering from the main topic, pink colour bottle, maybe he bought some lovely bath lotion for Geet you know for the bath tub & all????Embarrassed
naughty naughty dee............hehe........i was thinking more in terms of body lotion n personal attention...ahem ahem.........if u kno what i mean.........WinkWinkWinkWink
Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile

Anyway let me get back to reality, I was totally stunned and so very touched seeing Maan being shattered knowing Geet's life is in danger. The range of emotions that passed through his face and his body language was mind blowing. Hats off to GC, I had goose pimples.  I was in tears seeing him in tearsCry
seriously the dude needs no dialogues.............his face says it all..............esp his eyes......

I agree with you everyday we fall more & more in love with Maan. How perfect can someone getHeart

Oh I hated to see the Marjani scene with the bad acting in middle of such intense Maaneet scene, though one thing I liked was that NE sort of stood up to Arjun in support of her family.
hmm.........wiase she is MSKs sister.so i'm sure she will have a backbone.......even tho we hate her..
its just nupurs portrayal is weak........
I left the worst for last because I get too mad when I think of the devil Brij,Angry he really was scary. Imagine standing there and relishing the thought that his sister is dying a slow painful death, oh I hate him and want Maan to bash him up so much that he can never do anything like this ever again or even be in a position to think of anything.
maan kill him maan kill him............we are with u.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngry
khandaan ki jhooti izzat ke liye...limits yaar...i want him to be made into an example..so no one dares  do something like this with their daughters/sisters..serious bull shit yaar.........

Let's hope that Geet recovers tomorrow and Maan can take his Mishti and baby home and get ready for the sangeet. I wonder whether they will have the sangeet tomorrow????Confused
even i'm doubtful yaar.......but Cvs knew about this track.and they still showed that its on 6ty...abhi its on serial ka ^th ya humara ^th??????????????AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
CVs?????????? bahut tadpa liya...........AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

My mistake Ash sorry, wrote Hima's name instead of you, sorry darling, yeh Maan ko dekh ke dimaag chalna band ho jaata hainEmbarrassed

no probs dear...........aisa hota hai..............especially maan ko white ghode pe dekhne ke baad to bahut kuch hota hai!!!!!!!!!!HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Ash actully I like your idea of the body lotion more, it's more personal, I better stop before I get carried awayLOLEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

craziekudisptrnodewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
You know I'm so mad at the CV's for showing that doctors comments yesterday, they are really ruining the credibility of the show. Like Hima said the question of whether the baby or mother can be saved doesn't arise in this stage of pregnancy.

Also there were very concise facts posted in Nandita's post which shows that's it's impossible for the baby to survive because it's still an underdeveloped foetus and cannot survive without the mother as it's now yet a baby.

Also Khushi mentioned in her post that if they wanted to show this situation they could have the doctor's word it differently, I've quoted Khushi below (sorry Khushi quoted you without your permission)

"Mr. Khurana if Geet's situation deteriorates then we will have to abort the pregnancy as  it will be harmful for the mother to carry it to term, but as i can't do the procedure without ur consent so u plz think abt it, but then if u are hopeful and want both then u will be putting the life of Geet at risk."
I really think the CVs thought of creating a situation where Geet's life is put at risk and then they get the impetus to bring back the avatar of the old Msk who will be full of fury and rage and will then investigate and find out the culprit and so the end of (either B or A, or both , u take ur pick)
I also think they could have shown the doc saying Geet might lose the baby due to lack of oxygen, and they Maan's love for the child is showcased when he prays for the baby saying..................   "plz God don't put me in a position to give Geet such a news.."
I think it would have been effective enough.

See this situation would be more realistic and still created the same effect. I wish the CV's would pay more attention to the logicality and the reality of the situation before showing something like this.

And then in the midst of such a difficult & intensely emtional scene they show that stupidity between Marjani. Why couldn't NE just walk back to her car, instead of all the drama and what's with the bonfire.

The CV's are so losing it. Maan was so good yesterday, just wish it was in a more logical scene so we all could really get lost in the scene instead of thinking of the stupidity of the CV's

Another thing I'm still worried about is there might not be a sangeet today, maybe the date was wrongly declared, how can Geet wake up and then go & participate in such a big function. I think today's episode might only be about Geet's survival and Maan getting to know that the door was locked from outside and someone did try to purposely harm Geet & that it was no accidentConfused

Well anyway lets hope for the best, don't want to be a spoilsportSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4eversptrnodewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
orginally posted by kirti_fiji
well i think that geet and bsk will be safe, msk will see that brij enters but wont know that its brij, he will see someone entering, then he gets all pissed of and dadi tells that it was arjun who got the cook, and then msk gets all angry with arjun and then arjun finds out the truth about nt and the a nice wedding with no porblems

Kaash aisa ho jai .Tumhare muh par ghee sahkkar. Now I am worried about marriage . Will marriage happen or not . Geetka dream dekh ke darr lagta hai . Dream sirf dream na rahe jai .  Kya CVS ne saadi ka track se peche hath gaya . Anything is possible . Too much tension yaar. I am pissed off . YeGHSP humara kya haal kar dia . It's a drama at all . Par kya karu . Dil nahi manta . Har pal Maaneet ke baare me sochta hu .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

dee sangeet is on 6th jan ... geet is in hospital - today in geet is only 1st jan ... as thy are celebrating new year & annie left the new year party  ....

in the show jan 6th will come may b next week ... & i think tonight we will get the dream of maaneet riding horse ... if not today tomorrow for sure

Edited by dewdropred - 05 January 2011 at 10:03pm

Go to top