Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

craziekudi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

πŸ˜‰hey crazyies..

i am late....today...

the epsiode was to awesome....dhrasti awesome acting.. she actualluy looked like uski...ghutan ho rahi thi.... oh god brij!!!! u kya cheez hai bhai... ( all that carp about purkon ki pagdi).....ek hi baat dohra dohrake.. kya karthe ho!!!

maan didnt break the famous khurana glass door... 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
still he did a kind of stunt!!! and after breaking he jumped to bahthroom...

and yes..pink shampoo and yellow conditionar... ph god.. i think manisha must have gifted him!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
or kya maan ne yeh sab bhi apnegeet keliye pre palnning!!!!

annie dress was so dull i didnt like the colour... so bad.. arjun looked  good!!!!

u are right aash.. annie doesnt know how tpo act!! even tasha does eviulness better.....

and yes KC.. is in some no where city!!!!

u get out and see sunsaan se sadak!!!!
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@dee...

Hima he did tie the taveez. And I'm sure the taveez, his prayers and his love will ensure a miraculous recovery for Maan's Mishti and BSK.

he fulfilled my wish  πŸ˜†

And he broke the door not the glass asli punjabi mushtanda styleπŸ‘

the glass door was for drashti ... she tried to break in ... & atleast he saw through the  glass door ... πŸ˜†

Again like you veering from the main topic, pink colour bottle, maybe he bought some lovely bath lotion for Geet you know for the bath tub & all????😳

was tht a bottle wht made me think it was a candle ... πŸ˜†

Anyway let me get back to reality, I was totally stunned and so very touched seeing Maan being shattered knowing Geet's life is in danger. The range of emotions that passed through his face and his body language was mind blowing. Hats off to GC, I had goose pimples.  I was in tears seeing him in tears😭

I agree with you everyday we fall more & more in love with Maan. How perfect can someone get❀️

GC / maan did a super duper job ... πŸ˜†luv him as MSK 24/7 ... oh this remembers me tht thread it's been a long time i have not written i love my maan singh khurana the most ... need to go & search tht thread ...πŸ˜†

Oh I hated to see the Marjani scene with the bad acting in middle of such intense Maaneet scene, though one thing I liked was that NE sort of stood up to Arjun in support of her family.

I liked tht ne actually did not fall for him & yelled back at him ...

I left the worst for last because I get too mad when I think of the devil Brij,😑 he really was scary. Imagine standing there and relishing the thought that his sister is dying a slow painful death, oh I hate him and want Maan to bash him up so much that he can never do anything like this ever again or even be in a position to think of anything.

i want him to fall on geet's legs & ask for forgiveness... such  type of psycho's should be sent to mental homes ...

Let's hope that Geet recovers tomorrow and Maan can take his Mishti and baby home and get ready for the sangeet. I wonder whether they will have the sangeet tomorrow????πŸ˜•

the baby is still in geet's tummy....

dee ...haven't u noticed cv's blunder ????

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think MC will not happen . Geet and baby will be fine . Dr said that Geet ka halat aur buri hui to Geet  or baby me se koi ek ko chunna hoga . The biggest blooper of the day . How can it possible jab Geet just three or four months pregnent .  Maan was crying and I too for Maan . Maan praying in front of God gives positive vibes that baby will be save .

I also hated AA scene . B ut I like annie's dialouge with arjun today.Brij was really very scary . I don't think he left . Brij will come with more saajish and strength . I hope that Geet will recover tomorrow and the baby will be save . My ques is when the Sangeet will start.  I think there is no Sangeet on tomorrow .
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
@dew n
@neeraj

i've got a brilliant idea...................
we can make use of the bonfire............😑😑😑😑😑

DONO KO USHI BONFIRE ME JALA DETE HAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😑😑😑😑😑

humare maaneet ke scenes churanewalo ke saath ais a hi hoga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😑😑😑😑😑
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: drdee142

My mistake Ash sorry, wrote Hima's name instead of you, sorry darling, yeh Maan ko dekh ke dimaag chalna band ho jaata hain😳

dee ... for real ur brain stopped working πŸ˜‰... y didn't u edit the post later on & took off my name & added aash name tht would be easy right & in a jhatka ...πŸ˜† 
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

Hi all my fellow crazies..............

hi dear 

does anyone want to lend me a shoulder????😭
analysis in progress.....😭
me will join the sad analysis

CAN THE CVs PLZ GIVE US SOME LOGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!😑
i think for now they won't

ok b4 i start my analysis i just wanna assure everyone that i'm 100%sure nothing will happen to mishti n khushi............😊as we have seen that in SBB...sangeet starts from tom...and the dream sequence also........so its just a scare.this is not the twist i think...........😊
geet will onviously have a MIRRACULOUS recovery.😑
and she will be dancing to Sheila ki Jawani at Maans bachelors party😈(my dream n dhrashtis too...lol tat wud be great)hehe....πŸ˜†

so dont worry gals.............😳
wait for tomorrow..............πŸ˜ƒ

i have one dbt here accord to the article isn't the sanfgeet supposed to start tmrw then y the CV's show this scene today... how the hell they 'll be able to conduct the sangeet mehendi...as i think both usually takes place on the same day 

COMING TO THE EPISODE------------

brij was fanatically scary in the first scene...........geet was dying.............in pain............😭n MSk felt something in his prayers n comes back fast fast......😳

he is our MSK and Geet's saviour big time so he senses danger of his love ... and hate brij...

W*H WAS A PINK COLOUR SHAMPOO?WHATEVER BOTTLE DOING IN THE MACHO MAAN SINGH KHURRANAS BATHROOM????????????????🀣
is tat bottle i thot it was candle wic geet leftπŸ˜† πŸ˜† may be he uses conditioer for his sexy hair...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sorry for the off trackπŸ˜ƒ
 tat usually happens wen we discuss hottie ... so no worries..
ok now maan comes n SEES geet thru the glass(purpose one) n breaks the door(i/m sorry i missed this part.didi he brk the door or the glass????????)πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
  even i missed it but ma bro updated me as i went to turn the dosa..and ma prediction was somewat rite... rite dew di
and how did Brij assume that geets dead??????????????😑
extrasensory perception?????πŸ˜•

even i was wondering tat dnt i ask u is he leaving

MSk was frantic that wifey dear is unconscious.and is unable to articulate..........thats the love he has..........😳😳😳
loved the way GC portrayed this part...he just ws stammering to the doc so tat neither he nor the doc cud understand wat was going...πŸ˜† 

dhaga tying.postponed.but def he will ty it now..................😊 i thot after seeing the pic in FB he wud succeed tying it in his room but hosptial room is the lucky plzce for him to tie it around her wrist

MSk worried..now he doesnt want geet to be out of his sight ever again...............😭😭
now most of u must be thinking why Msk not finding the culprit...........
but this is very natural.when faced with the life our his beloved he cannot think of anything else...............that will come later when he is in a clearer phase of mind................😊yeah now tat ...waitng for big face off of Brij and Maan

MSK cried again yeah and he looked so heart broken guyz note MSK heart broken for his love for the fourth time i think he is crying.........................and me for him...........😭
HOW CAN U NOT LOVE THIS GUY????? he just manages to suck u in deeper n deeper into his eyes n into his love.........❀️
no escape for us maaneetians..........not that we want to........❀️

Maans duvidha.................ohh my god................this was like the worst scene.........😭😭😭
no man can choose such a thing...............his prayer to god............again he went to god to find solace n peace............😊
one thing i liked here............MSK did not turn against god typical filmy style.the t"tumhe use bachana hi hoga" types.............i hate those scenes..........🀒🀒
His trust in god is still intact.hes asking humbly for his loves life...........thats the change geet has brought over Maan............😊
its a permanent one......n true one.............
which marks the purity n sacredity of their union.............
they bring out the best(n the worst) in each other.......😊😊
his prayers and the taveez and him changing for geet by having faith in GOD has been show cast for some important reason and i think now y it was shown  

dewdropred thumbnail

@dew n

@neeraj

i've got a brilliant idea...................
we can make use of the bonfire............😑😑😑😑😑

DONO KO USHI BONFIRE ME JALA DETE HAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😑😑😑😑😑

humare maaneet ke scenes churanewalo ke saath ais a hi hoga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😑😑😑😑😑

yes aash ... any how thy are close to the bonfire only ... we can zinda burn them πŸ˜†BTW we will get rid of mArjAnie for ever πŸ˜‰
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Originally posted by: maneet1985

and yes..pink shampoo and yellow conditionar... ph god.. i think manisha must have gifted him!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
or kya maan ne yeh sab bhi apnegeet keliye pre palnning!!!!

hey deepti................

manishaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa's gift????????????🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

think wilder yaar............
think body lotion..think personal application of said body lotion by the owner of the bottle to the to-be-co-owner............πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
craziekudi thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

yes aash ... any how thy are close to the bonfire only ... we can zinda burn them πŸ˜†BTW we will get rid of mArjAnie for ever πŸ˜‰

mere paas ek super duper idea...

brij ko supari de dete hain!!!

geet ke mamle mein ab tak woh nakamyiyaab raha.. shayaad aani anrjun ko mar de humare liye!!!!

kay kehthe ho!!!
Aarthi_01 thumbnail

Cvs trying to give uneffective jhatkas!!!!!!!!!!!!!😑

hmmmmm.....well said...maans sudden belief in god will not go waste.its the proper track..........
but are there CCTv cams in Maans bedroom?????????/
i dont think so...........
lets see....
about the kasam.....
i hope its something big nb sensible............not a fooska like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😑😑😑

CV's never realise of  and  bloopersπŸ˜†...

i think there is no camera in Maan's room tho there is camera inside the KM house rite and in whole of outhouse...so may be wile he was wandering round he mite have got himself captured with out him knwing...