Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged

Hi all my fellow crazies..............

does anyone want to lend me a shoulder????CryCryCryCryCryCry
analysis in progress.....CryCryCryCryCry

CAN THE CVs PLZ GIVE US SOME LOGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

ok b4 i start my analysis i just wanna assure everyone that i'm 100%sure nothing will happen to mishti n khushi............SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileas we have seen that in SBB...sangeet starts from tom...and the dream sequence also........so its just a scare.this is not the twist i think...........SmileSmileSmileSmile
geet will onviously have a MIRRACULOUS recovery.AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
and she will be dancing to Sheila ki Jawani at Maans bachelors partyEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile(my dream n dhrashtis too)hehe....LOLLOLLOLLOL

so dont worry gals.............EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
wait for tomorrow..............Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

COMING TO THE EPISODE------------

brij was fanatically scary in the first scene...........geet was dying.............in pain............CryCryCryCryn MSk felt something in his prayers n comes back fast fast......EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

W*H WAS A PINK COLOUR SHAMPOO?WHATEVER BOTTLE DOING IN THE MACHO MAAN SINGH KHURRANAS BATHROOM????????????????LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

sorry for the off trackBig smile

ok now maan comes n SEES geet thru the glass(purpose one) n breaks the door(i/m sorry i missed this part.didi he brk the door or the glass????????)ConfusedConfused

and how did Brij assume that geets dead??????????????AngryAngryAngryAngry
extrasensory perception?????ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

MSk was frantic that wifey dear is unconscious.and is unable to articulate..........thats the love he has..........EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

dhaga tying.postponed.but def he will ty it now..................Smile

MSk worried..now he doesnt want geet to be out of his sight ever again...............CryCry
now most of u must be thinking why Msk not finding the culprit...........
but this is very natural.when faced with the life our his beloved he cannot think of anything else...............that will come later when he is in a clearer phase of mind................Smile

MSK cried again.......................and me for him...........CryCryCryCryCry
HOW CAN U NOT LOVE THIS GUY????? he just manages to suck u in deeper n deeper into his eyes n into his love.........HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
no escape for us maaneetians..........not that we want to........HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Maans duvidha.................ohh my god................this was like the worst scene.........CryCryCry
no man can choose such a thing...............his prayer to god............again he went to god to find solace n peace............Smile
one thing i liked here............MSK did not turn against god typical filmy style.the t"tumhe use bachana hi hoga" types.............i hate those scenes..........DeadDead
His trust in god is still intact.hes asking humbly for his loves life...........thats the change geet has brought over Maan............Smile
its a permanent one......n true one.............
which marks the purity n sacredity of their union.............
they bring out the best(n the worst) in each other.......SmileSmile

will continue on marjanie....
DeadDead

IS KC ON ANOTHER PLANET THAT A SUNSAN RASTA COMES ON THE WAY WITH ZERO TRAFFIC?????????????????AngryAngryAngry

ALSO THAT BRAT CAANNOT ACT AT ALL....SHE TOTALLY SPOILS THE SCENES...........her fake tears were so prominent n she cudnt even give a hurt expresion to go with it???????DeadDeadDead

now where did the trust issue come into it????
some logic plz.........
me likey arjuns new hirdo......even thi i liked the bangs.....LOLLOLLOLLOL

bonfires.....not to be done........thats a maaneet right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

members of this group are ... crazy incredibles ...

1)dewdropred - hima - can open any day  

2)rajeev the best - samata - can open the thread on saturday - decided ....

3)aashluvsmaan - aash - can open thread on mon-wed- fri

4)sptrno - spandana -  can open any day  

5)ix2u - ijjat

6)aartirajendran - arti

7)honeybee - harigna

8)fairyeyes_zizi - mili

9)kirti_fiji - kirti

10)tiharika - tiharika

11)maneet1985 - deepti

12)ttt0011 - shobana

13)white pearl - varsha

14)sumona_mona28 - sumona

15).sireesha. - siri

16)drdee142 - daisy

17)bharkha  - bharkha

18)neeraj268 - neeraj

19)divareena ' reena

20)supria ' supria

PLz CRAZIES send buddy requests to everyone else........especially ppl openninf thread..........\\
and tell us if u wanna open the thread on any specific day...

Edited by aashluvsmaan - 05 January 2011 at 10:53am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12whitepearltazeen_29ixxuNav2010milliikhushi_4evermeravigilisodrdee142suk19--aarthi--Ash1991sptrnoRajeevGurtiFandivareenacraziekudikirti_fijiblackb28dewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Today's episode bought out the anger and sadness in meCryCry.

I have brij for doing that to geet, how could he try to kills his own sister. I really hope maan hangs him upside down and roasts him on an open fire.AngryAngryAngryAngry

Maan praying for geet is so cute. Geet fainting in the bathroom made meCryCryCry .

I breathed such a sign of relief when maan came back into the room. Smile Maan using his muscles to break open the door and take geet out of the bathroom was good.ClapClapClap

It was so sad to see maan in a panic when he was talking to the doctor. CryCry Maan trying to put the taveez on to make sure nothing happens to geet was so CryCry

Hated the way brij talked, he just does not deserve to live.AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

sob sob i could feel maan's pain when he sees geet in this halat. CryCryCry I was happy when he puts the taveez on geet's hand. Smile He so wanted to stay in the hospital just so he could be near geet. I think after this he should just keep geet in his room and not her go anywhere until they are married and he catches brij and beats him to a pulp.Smile

I really did not want to see arjun and annie today.  Confused Why couldn't the CVs have shown us the whole episode just on maan and geet for today. Cry

I love dadi for the way she was comforting maan, me was so upset that he was crying and when he heard what the doctor said, i am sure we all felt his shock and pain. CryCry why did the CVs have to bring this track about choosing geet or the baby. Surely geet is not that advanced in the pregnancy that you can only save one.

I certainly hope that this is the twist Telly article was talking about, I don't think my heart can take any more twists. I have already reserved a place at the hospital.

I have one confusion if anyone can clear, i thought that we were going to see the twists after the sangeet or was I hearing things.

Lastly, hats off to the wonderful performance by GC and DDClapClapClapClapClapClap

Edited by divareena - 05 January 2011 at 12:54pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearldrdee142LuvScoobyLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged

i was so sad watching geet like thatCry(Actually I got another thought & geet did act according to the thought I got ... but the problem was she was trying to break the door with candles .... which is of no use & by the time she got the vase ... she fainted Cry)

Loved the way maan rushed to help geet on hearing the sound from the bath room & the glass door did only help him see geet (well did not happen exactly as predicted but well he did kind of break the door with his leg ... arti .... he did use his leg with the shoe... the way we both thought ...LOL)

maan placing geet on his bedCry...Trying to revive her ...Cry dadi also worried ... maan panic calling Dr. & waiting for ambulance...in the hospital too maan in state of panic Cry (oh my sweetu maannuu dear ... don't panic ... dear ... we are also equally worried for geet CryCry....)

His concern for her increasing ... rushing her to the hospital ... worried ,loving & caring maan .... his worries for geet will not end that easily ... CryCryCry 

maan was so restless in the hospital ... he could not stay outside ... so he goes inside ...(again as predicted .... worried maan did tie the taviz to geet ... so sweet naa ...Smile)

annie really did a gud job today ... by yelling at arjun & telling him how much she hated & does not trust him coz of he being NT's bro & as NT he is also the same ... (for the first time i did not mind aMarjAnie scene ... today ...as thy were not romancing but fightingLOL ...)  

when arjun was talking about maan ... like a protective sister ...did get mad at arjun ... (liked that part also ... of her )

my liking ends there only as after tht i did not like mArjaNie scene ...

My heart is cryingCryCryCry after watching maan in the fix .... baby or wifey ...CryCryCry 

but as the Dr. her self said may B whn she asked maan this question so wifey & baby both will be fine ....

but maan's prayer to god ... answered the question .... the baby & geet both will be fine ... as he requested god that he does not want to answer this question ... when the doctor asks him next time ... so there will be no MC ... geet will be fine ....& hopefully the doctor does not open her mouth & ask this question ... bcoz ...

(I am sorry ... LOLLOLLOLBut ... geet is not delivering right ... so Y this question Question bcoz if baby needs to b saved then geet should be alive .... how stupid LOLOuchcv'sAngry u r goneOuch)

CV's wht thy showed today was the limit DeadAngryOuchShockedConfusedi am totally speechless ....LOLWink

i mean ... how can tht be possible ... she is not evn delivering right nowQuestion ... how can thy show tht ... mother or child Ouchlooks like thy like that dialogue a lot ...mother or child ...

if she was in 7 + months ... we can think about pre-mature delivery ,... but ... this is totally ridiculous ... wht the cv's are showing ....OuchAngry

The cv's surely need some classess & think tht we all are nut cases Confused we don't have brainsOuch

but loved GC & DD 's acting ... but wht to do the cv's messed up big time ... Ouch 

Edited by dewdropred - 05 January 2011 at 11:37am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjwhitepearlixxuNav2010drdee142sptrnosuk19--aarthi--RajeevGurtiFanLoquacious_Aash

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
di im all scared now...wat is going to happen... i saw it today in TV with ma parents and all were pestering me with questions abt wat happend etc... 

OMG wat i feared is wat the doc tld.. now wat is going to happens and Maan crying in front of God gives positive vibes tho still scared...

has brij finally left... coz he assumed that Geet is gone forever.... r is he still staying

will comment more...

Edited by aarthirajendran - 05 January 2011 at 9:55am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrnosuk19dewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarthirajendran

di im all scared now...wat is going to happen... i saw it today in TV with ma parents and all were pestering me with questions abt wat happend etc... 

OMG wat i feared is wat the doc tld.. now wat is going to happens and Maan crying in front of God gives positive vibes tho still scared...

has brij finally left... coz he assumed that Geet is gone forever.... r is he still staying

will comment more...

dont worry arti.............
no MC track............100%

and brij will not leave...........blackmailing track is left dear.......

dont worry yaar....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Hima he did tie the taveez. And I'm sure the taveez, his prayers and his love will ensure a miraculous recovery for Maan's Mishti and BSK.

And he broke the door not the glass asli punjabi mushtanda styleClap

Again like you veering from the main topic, pink colour bottle, maybe he bought some lovely bath lotion for Geet you know for the bath tub & all????Embarrassed

Anyway let me get back to reality, I was totally stunned and so very touched seeing Maan being shattered knowing Geet's life is in danger. The range of emotions that passed through his face and his body language was mind blowing. Hats off to GC, I had goose pimples.  I was in tears seeing him in tearsCry

I agree with you everyday we fall more & more in love with Maan. How perfect can someone getHeart

Oh I hated to see the Marjani scene with the bad acting in middle of such intense Maaneet scene, though one thing I liked was that NE sort of stood up to Arjun in support of her family.

I left the worst for last because I get too mad when I think of the devil Brij,Angry he really was scary. Imagine standing there and relishing the thought that his sister is dying a slow painful death, oh I hate him and want Maan to bash him up so much that he can never do anything like this ever again or even be in a position to think of anything.

Let's hope that Geet recovers tomorrow and Maan can take his Mishti and baby home and get ready for the sangeet. I wonder whether they will have the sangeet tomorrow????Confused

Edited by drdee142 - 05 January 2011 at 10:18am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlsptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

will comment more...

dont worry arti.............
no MC track............100%

and brij will not leave...........blackmailing track is left dear.......

dont worry yaar....
aashu im all cleared now tat the doc and CV's have made a huge bloopper...LOL ...
yup brij won't leave i think but y did he assume tat she is dead and he just said tat he'll leave ain't he...he'll b there i think coz of another reason Maan has to take a kasam rite according to the article... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnoLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Hima he did tie the taveez. And I'm sure the taveez, his prayers and his love will ensure a miraculous recovery for Maan's Mishti and BSK.

And he broke the door not the glass asli punjabi mushtanda styleClap

Again like you veering from the main topic, pink colour bottle, maybe he bought some lovely bath lotion for Geet you know for the bath tub & all????Embarrassed

Anyway let me get back to reality, I was totally stunned and so very touched seeing Maan being shattered knowing Geet's life is in danger. The range of emotions that passed through his face and his body language was mind blowing. Hats off to GC, I had goose pimples.  I was in tears seeing him in tearsCry

I agree with you everyday we fall more & more in love with Maan. How perfect can someone getHeart

Oh I hated to see the Marjani scene with the bad acting in middle of such intense Maaneet scene, though one thing I liked was that NE sort of stood up to Arjun in support of her family.

I left the worst for last because I get too mad when I think of the devil Brij,Angry he really was scary. Imagine standing there and relishing the thought that his sister is dying a slow painful death, oh I hate him and want Maan to bash him up so much that he can never do anything like this ever again or even be in a position to think of anything.

Let's hope that Geet recovers tomorrow and Maan can take his Mishti and baby home and get ready for the sangeet. I wonder whether they will have the sangeet tomorrow????Confused

My mistake Ash sorry, wrote Hima's name instead of you, sorry darling, yeh Maan ko dekh ke dimaag chalna band ho jaata hainEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Go to top