Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Update for wednesday - 05/01/2011 (Page 3)

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruby-86

We might get an answer to why TA is angry on Thulasi after tomorrow's 1st part, i hope Sudha tell the Saree matter and chase TA out, that's a only possible thing which will make him angry when Thulasi praise his mom @ their house

Saree issue is an only hint that is going to show that this Lady didn't accept Thulasi as her dil and she is acting....so no way sudha is going to tell that tomorrow.....all the acting arangetram that she is going to perform before wedding will go useless after TA and Charu's family see that at wedding hall....these 2 psycho and mental r that pro on forgetting the simple logic....

charu's family saw when she took those sarees saying they r for her 2 dil....so they wont keep shut...and they also saw her taking yellow Saree....TA is not deaf or blind....he might hear charu's family talking or notice right away after they r @ hall....

i don't think charu's acting will come out but this lady is going to get great nose cut again that's for sure....but  charu's periappa might get a doubt after seeing charu's acts at wedding hall....Dr's words might play a role....also sudha/thulasi's grandma's words will play a role later on TA/T's mind as they both saw/know what they told about charu....director made lav to not aware of this new plan that her mom/charu making....so this is for sure going to lead to problems in her life....she might go against her mom too if her life is in threat cause of her...as we all know Lav only care about her and her love...

Edited by Noxeous - 05 January 2011 at 12:41pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayRuby-86TheivaJanani20TTfanArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the nice update Shubba akka, Nice title and comments..!! Smile
Enjoyed them..!!LOL

At last we get to see Shyamala's face..Wink!!! So soon she made her family to accept Anand as maapilai.!! That was unexpected..!! Tongue

Charu's look was really irritating..Angry!! Thanks to Sudha for interfering in between their conversations..!! At least now TA could have some doubt on them..!! Confused
Lets see!!Confused

Edited by bhaghi - 05 January 2011 at 3:39pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

Diviya27 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanArizes.ShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

supree Goldie
supree
supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update shubba. Clap

I too think the Saree matter will come out at Wedding hall only , In fact I wanted it to happen at wedding hall only - to create more/stronger issues - as that one nice soul 'Periyappa'  who kind of know about Charu's mental problem thru Dr. Gokul will be present there. Wink

As per Sudha/TA argument, I think he might mention Sudha meeting Thulsi incident, which is kind of helpful for these 2 mental women to use it for their best. Dead

Oh God, where is Thendral going these days?!!!...  Cry Cry
Vera Enna, nethu thread-la pulambinatha-than marupadiyum solla thonuthu....   Angry Angry  For more detail....  Please check this one friends.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaTTfanArizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoSweetyGreen

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks for updates.

Thank god they finally showed her face!!!  Wow...so much useless build up just for her.  But her family turned funny today.  It was so funny how they were all laughing at Anand's picture.  Anand should have heard that...lol.  But OMG!!!  Shymala is such a stalker!!!!  Wow...she knows every single thing about Anand!  Looks like her parents approve of Anand but because of their drug dealing business for sure their wedding will not happen so easily.  Hopefully director avoids their romance as much as possible now that they showed her face.  Of course TA will jump and help Anand and get into trouble since Tulasi's family is somehow connected to their illegal business.

The last part was interesting.  Selfish Lav did not bother to ask about Tulasi.  I got so mad when I saw Charu at their house.  Her and the ugly smile she gave was disgusting.  She just stared at him for so long while her loving athai was praising her.  I can't believe TA believes them.  Thank god they did not go to her college and bring her back.  Poor him and even poor Tulasi...tsunami on the way.

I did not understand when Sudha came yelling at TA.  I thought she was on their side now and was helping Tulasi from Charu.  Then why was she yelling like that to Tamil???  I thought she would be nice and all but I was wrong.

Prediction...
- tom will start with Sudha yelling at TA again
- TA will get all angry and just leave
- there is still the scenes from MM house and Bhuvana house

***  Why does he yell at Tulasi like that???? 

My head is spinning after seeing that scene.  Both TT believe Charu and Lav mom and Lav.  And TA still hates Sudha.  But I doubt that Tulasi will bring up Sudha topic and get yell for that.  Also since Sudha does not know about the different sarees, she will not tell TA.  Therefore he can't yell at Tulasi for accepting that saree.  Overall still confused why...

My wild guesses...

- Maybe Sudha does know about sarees and she will call Tulasi before TA gets home.  Then Tulasi will ask TA about this, making him mad for doubting his mom.
- Tulasi asks Tamil to all live together at his house and he yells at her for that, saying that he will not go and live there.
- Tulasi asks him about his job and bank problems.  Tamil gets angry and leaves since he does not want to tell the truth.
- At Lav house...TA was acting all this time and will go home and ask Tulasi why she accepted the saree and how his mom will never change.  Tulasi will be convincing him that his mom is good now, causing him to get mad.

Either way, the dialogues he said to her were shocking to me. 

Fingers crossed that they don't stay mad for too long!!!  Hopefully they make up quickly and strengthen their relationship.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritAnnaJayRanu.TheivaTTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
your predictions and guesses are very good smiles... lets see whether the director uses ur predictions or not...Big smile

Edited by SweetyGreen - 06 January 2011 at 12:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfan

Janani20 Senior Member
Janani20
Janani20

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Shubba akka !

Part 1 and 2 was really interesting to watch. Appadaa.. oru valiya uppa avatha bujimma oda mohatha patachu. Intha ponakka ivlo build up seri seri director ithu unga kathe naanga enna panna moodiyum LOL but for sure Anand will get into more problems..let's see

Grrr selfish Lavanya unakka arrivey illaya? Thulasiya anni inda kooda sollele..per solli koopudure..nalla naathanar nee! Thoo. Charu's mind dialogue was horrible all I can say is yuck! Yendi appadi yenna adathava purushan mela asey? Your family won't even accept for you and Tamizh to marry and live together so why you daydreaming, loosu! Charu, Veetla vere veleye illaya unakka? Uppa paathalum athai athai athai! Enna? Love-ah? Nice jodi thaan unakka GW! Mothella oru latchana ponnu mathiri punjavi ille saari podu athu vittutu ethukku intha stylum modern clothes? I still trust Tamizh that he is not believing them and won't accept them for now. I think he is acting and is upto something, I don't know why I'm thinking like this but let's see. How can Tamizh just change in a flash?? The last scene from promo; have no idea what it is about. Really confusing! I feel sorry for Thulasi if Tamizh has really changed, because then the pyscho and GW will just completely ruin their life!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaTTfanArizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by janani123

Thanks for the update Shubba akka !

Part 1 and 2 was really interesting to watch. Appadaa.. oru valiya uppa avatha bujimma oda mohatha patachu. Intha ponakka ivlo build up seri seri director ithu unga kathe naanga enna panna moodiyum LOL but for sure Anand will get into more problems..let's see

Grrr selfish Lavanya unakka arrivey illaya? Thulasiya anni inda kooda sollele..per solli koopudure..nalla naathanar nee! Thoo. Charu's mind dialogue was horrible all I can say is yuck! Yendi appadi yenna adathava purushan mela asey? Your family won't even accept for you and Tamizh to marry and live together so why you daydreaming, loosu! Charu, Veetla vere veleye illaya unakka? Uppa paathalum athai athai athai! Enna? Love-ah? Nice jodi thaan unakka GW! Mothella oru latchana ponnu mathiri punjavi ille saari podu athu vittutu ethukku intha stylum modern clothes? I still trust Tamizh that he is not believing them and won't accept them for now. I think he is acting and is upto something, I don't know why I'm thinking like this but let's see. How can Tamizh just change in a flash?? The last scene from promo; have no idea what it is about. Really confusing! I feel sorry for Thulasi if Tamizh has really changed, because then the pyscho and GW will just completely ruin their life!

well done janani..ClapClap. semma appu scoldings for tat mental charu...AngryAngryAngry

she is an very bad example of how an women must not be!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

and even tat GW... ava ellam oru amma thu....AngryAngry

and lastly tat selfish naaru.. sorry naathanaaru.. she is one selfish idiotic gal...AngryAngryAngry

enna tamil nee ellam eppadi ippadi oru family-le poranthe...LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanKowsi

Go to top