Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Update for wednesday - 05/01/2011 (Page 2)

Pearl. IF-Dazzler
Pearl.
Pearl.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Thanks Subbha for the nice update!Smile

So after Lav marriage incident, TA will surely going to start facing problem from Anand and his in-laws family. Even though these people are just jujjube for TALOLLOL

OMG! I could not tolerate Lav and TA talk. That selfish girl did not talk or even ask about Thulsai to TA. Vaamaa Vaa, appu is waiting for you in the wedding hall. It is going to come directly from Nithesh itself.AngryAngry

Arguments will continue tomorrow btw Sudha and Lav mom and that lady will say that she has forgiven her DIL and son. That is when Sudha will spill the saree matter and ask is that how she has forgiven her DIL, I guess. I really want TA to walk out.

Charu. you are such a ................AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivaRanu.Janani20lakshyamTTfanRishi87Arizes.KowsiQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
@Theiva -  Yes that Charu's smile as though she is going to swallow him was seriously too uncomfortable...i wanted to show my anger ,but spared viewers agony....

It reminded of the sick scene when VEL sat next to Thulz at his house, and this dumb thulasi believed it too......

Dunno why this loose TA is shouting @ Thulz....or what stupid thing this loose thulasi did....aagamotham both are loose  thaan....
AngryAngryAngry
but i m  not sure if he suspected them......he seems to be convinced.....AngryAngryAngry

i dunno if this idiot TA would bring up with the sudha - Thulz meeting at the college just to shut her mouth,....That would be the last thing i want him to do,because that would be a warning to these Soul Mental Mates to be extra cautious and would be careful that they dont show up their true colour.....AngryAngryAngry

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayRanu.Janani20lakshyamRuby-86TheivaRishi87TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieKowsiSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Thank u so much Shubba dear for the real quick update!!!Clap

Finally Suspense Bujjima Shyamala is shown to viewers alone!! It was like seeing kushboo in Chinna Thambi movie!!!ROFL

Tat Anand Bujjipa is really gonna say a big yes to whatever tat gal's family members conditions... as she is so much big beauty for him and has more money too! but he wil be scared for seeing tat rowdy kumbal!!!

Next to tat Brainless Tamil coming and to hell home again meeting his selfish sis Lavanya was not exciting..

But as Shubba said he must not open his mouth on Sudha's warning to Thulasi in college.. then it will be an added advantage to tat GW and mental Charu idiotic plans!!Angry

Lets see wat happens tomorrow!!!Wink

Edited by SweetyGreen - 05 January 2011 at 11:20am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.Janani20lakshyamTTfanRishi87Pearl.Arizes.ShemmoKowsi

Ruby-86 Senior Member
Ruby-86
Ruby-86

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Thanks Shubba Akka for the nice update!

It looks like TA believe these super duper actors acting. i pity this innocent loose couple if TA really believe them. Before he going to court we were able to guess partly that he is acting to go there but in today's episode i don't see any difference!. with this rate i am thinking there wont be any turning point scenes at wedding hall, lets see, unless this team is moving the story in a way where they can end up with some power packed scenes @ hall.

We might get an answer to why TA is angry on Thulasi after tomorrow's 1st part, i hope Sudha tell the Saree matter and chase TA out, that's a only possible thing which will make him angry when Thulasi praise his mom @ their house, i couldn't think of anything else. & this late reacting TA better not say about Sudha's visit to college.

Edited by Ruby-86 - 05 January 2011 at 11:28am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaJanani20lakshyamTTfanRishi87Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieKowsiSweetyGreen

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruby-86

We might get an answer to why TA is angry on Thulasi after tomorrow's 1st part, i hope Sudha tell the Saree matter and chase TA out, that's a only possible thing which will make him angry when Thulasi praise his mom @ their house, i couldn't think of anything else. & this late reacting TA better not say about Sudha's visit to college.

It is unlikely that Sudha tells him about that Saaree matter, because she does not know about it. When GW was showing the Saarees to psycho, Sudha was not around and she came after they had their masterplan with her daughter. How could she know that her MIL bought a different Saaree for Thulasi. Even if either one of them both (GW or Charu) should become emotional when an argument should go on between Sudha and her MIL, Charu will control her Athai and vice versa. Even at the wedding, if GW should get caught, Charu will put a drama to save her, in case GW does not change. I guess Saaree issue won't come tomorrow, but only in the wedding hall only. 

I think it is something else, that TA is yelling at his wife, hopefully he is just joking around with his wife. 

Edited by Theiva - 06 January 2011 at 4:36am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayJanani20Ranu.TTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
yes as theiva said sudha will not say tat saree matter i think but if she says now then there will be no suspense in lavanya wedding...

so the director usually gives more tensed moment in weddings only in all his serials!!

but if she says the saree matter then  someother big problem will raise for tamil and thulasi through tat GW and Charu mental...Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20TTfan

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
yes exactly.......
I seriously feel he is just playing around with thulasi....may be he is just going to say that he did not go to his house and still angry at them....thulz may get irritated and just to add her irritation he must be saying this....
Saree matter would be very serious and interesting only when its going to come up in the wedding hall than now....bcos if it comes out now they can come up with some reason and just pacify TA and T.....but when caught red hand at the hall reasons wont be there as charu's family would be  spectators too, even if they dont talk in favour of T and T they can have a bad opinion on TA amma.........
SO promo scenes is just to fool us i think.....Tongue

Edited by shubba - 05 January 2011 at 12:04pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayJanani20TheivaRanu.TTfanPearl.KowsiQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

yes exactly.......
I seriously feel he is just playing around with thulasi....may be he is just going to say that he did not go to his house and still angry at them....thulz may get irritated and just to add her irritation he must be saying this....
Saree matter would be very serious and interesting only when its going to come up in the wedding hall than now....bcos if it comes out now they can come up with some reason and just pacify TA and T.....but when caught red hand at the hall reasons wont be there as charu's family would be a  spectator too, even if they dont talk in favour of T and T they can have a bad opinion on TA amma.........
SO promo scenes is just to fool us i think.....Tongue

well said shubba dear... LOL the promos are really making the viewers fool!!!Angry

tat fatty charu and lav mom should get nicely from the public for their cunning plans in tat wedding hall...LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20TTfanKowsi

Go to top