Thendral
Thendral

Update for wednesday - 05/01/2011

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanayoshiniryasoshoobhanaanu.vijayNinspiritElystiarselviAnnaJayJanani20lakshyamTheivaautumnsconcertoHema_MRanu.ZEESXYRuby-86Renita571JanusushavvisupreevijisridharRishi87sand14unna_178TTfansrimaPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiVani19CarynNixkienithya..SweetyGreen

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Thanks Shubba akka for the super fast and wonderful update Hug.

Habbada they showed Anandh's anon azhagi. She looks very cute. But paavom ponnu, Anandh pottai mokkaiya nambittaangale Ouch. Even her family knows that he is a joker, indha ponnu apdi enna pathu tholaichaanga apdi urugi urugi love panna.....sathiyama avanga logic enakku purila Confused
So quickly they accepted him as maapillai (amaam, pinnale conditions poda poranga, veetoda maapillai nu). Hopefully this girl won't let him to disturb T&T's life. She seems to know everything about him, does she know that he loved Thulasi once ???? Confused.

Arggg....nambittaane TA antha loose familyai....grrrr Angry. Somehow i don't think he really has forgiven his mother, the whole scene there was kind of fishy. Akka, his smile to Charu was not true. He is planning sth Confused. Ennathu, why does he needs Thulasi with him aa???Grrrrrrrrr Angry, and you are for him there aaa Dead, she is such a ...... Angry Angry......go to hell with your sothai Angry Angry.

Was happy that Sudha scolded him at the end, please chase him out of that house, i can't take that psycho's look at TA Dead Dead

Edited by Nikila10 - 05 January 2011 at 9:51am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

anu.vijayNinspiritElystiaAnnaJayJanani20Hema_MRanu.Ruby-86TheivaRishi87TTfanPearl.Arizes.NixkieShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Thank you Shubba Akka for Super Fast and Wonderful update!

After seeing 1st & 2nd part of today's episode.... its clear that Anand is going to be a big problem for TA in future..... so problems going to start as a result of ganja and get linked with these guys and Anand will for sure use this opportunity to take revenge on TA by shaking hands with his rowdy in laws......  But before that i cant wait to see his reaction when he hear that mystery girl is from this family....

Last part.... i don't know where it is heading to....i hope Sudha tell about Saree matter but its unlikely....TA already acting like he already fell for their acts...i just hated when this lady mentioned about thulasi's college...already started her idiotic work....but last promo scene is still confusing...might need to wait till Fri to watch...tomorrow i guess it will be TA house continuation/MM's house/VR scene

Edited by Noxeous - 05 January 2011 at 9:42am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayJanani20Ranu.Hema_MRuby-86TheivaRishi87TTfanArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiShemmoSweetyGreen

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Thanks Suba Akka for the superfast and wonderful Update!!Clap

1st and 2nd scene was okie...Rowdy family semma comedy family poleLOL...
Finally they showed Shyamala face!!...Romba thaan paasatha poliyuranga paLOL..
Aiyayooo...Anand is gonna become Enemy to TA!!...Confused

3rd part....Enaku onnum solrathuku ille!!..Okie i think now we should not scold Thulasi yenna TA-ve ivanga acting-ahh parthu nambum podu Thulasi nambamathangala??Embarrassed..SooAngry

TA how can u soo fast believe ur mom!!Angry....Today i dont like you!!...Hope tomo Sudha will tell something!!....Hope he is acting, but enaku nambikkai ille!!Embarrassed

I still dont know why TA shouts at ThulasiConfusedConfused

Edited by Shammu26 - 05 January 2011 at 9:45am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritHema_MRanu.Janani20TheivaRuby-86Rishi87TTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

sand14 Goldie
sand14
sand14

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Thanks akka for the awesome update!!

antha rowdy family a paatha enakku sirippu thaan varudhu... LOL but the gal is semma sharp man, who would get all this ration card photocopied, but seriously anand kitta enna irukku nu mayanginaanga LOLLOL

SMM started their job, but i dun think TA believed them completely, cos when he looked down and was thinkg, his face changed... I hope he didnt blv it, if not T&T a vida muttaal intha ulagathula irukka mudiyaadhu... and yessss  suba akkaa ROFL TA shd stop showing Charu such gratitude thru his eyes, she'll make use of it later and blackmail him later, saying she lead a life with him thru his eyes, and even had kids.  Aiyo thaangaadhu paa saami.. AngryLOL

Edited by khpriya - 05 January 2011 at 10:41pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaJanani20Hema_MTheivaRuby-86Rishi87TTfanArizes.NixkieQuelle-BelleShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

lakshyam Senior Member
lakshyam
lakshyam

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Thanks for the super fast update shubba.

Ur comments where absolutely right about Mental mates. TA shouldnt even look at that idiot Charu. Poradaduku he smiles at her...ayoooo...thaanga mudiyala....

I think we were all relaxed and enjoying Thendral for a while so adu porukala directorku...
arambichitaar mental matesoda dramava....

So the game has started now....T & T fighting...Charu getting closer to TA, Tulasi and TAs mom getting closer...Charu and TAs moms cunning acts.....

Along with the TRP ratings our blood pressure is also going to increase now....After the Vel storm got over...ippo Mental matesoda storm started....

I just couldnt digest Charu even standing closer to TA...poor Tulasi how she is going to tolerate Charu's drama now...GOK

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiaJanani20Ranu.TheivaRuby-86Rishi87TTfanPearl.Arizes.KowsiQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Thank you for the wonderful update Shubba Akka.

It was a good episode. Finally they showed the mahalakshmi of the rowdy family. She is looking very cute and seems to be a nice character with a good heart, but this girl is too much for that joker with vengeful heart. But slowly i am getting convinced that Aanandh ist he biggest enemy for TA in the future like many of us feel too. I am sure once this rowdy family goes to his family to arrange the marriage, Aanandh's behaviour towards everyone is gonna change, he will consider himself as the king, won't wonder even if AP should salute him once.

The third part was really confusing, i am sure TA is with some plan there, don't think he is really being true to his family members. I was irritated when he looked at that psycho, but his smile slowly turned into a uncomfortable look at her. I guess he did not like the way she was staring at him (disgusting her look and her dialogue in mind voice Dead), somehow i felt as he was able to read her mind, it was a confusing scene, everything was too quick in the last scene. I don't think that TA is someone who changes overnight like GW made a impression for Thulasi. But again confusing as he said his mother is not his enemy. I felt a little bit sad for Thulasi after seeing the last scene if he really should have forgiven his mother and Lavanya. 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayJanani20Hema_MRanu.Ruby-86Rishi87TTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleNixkieShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Thanks for the fast update Shubba Akka! Big smile Loved ur comments.

ROFLROFL OMG, i love Shyamala's family! They are perfect for Anandh! I can't wait for them to go meet Anandh's family. Semma comedy sambantham! LOL

Second part was complete Dead Lav's paasam to her bro seemed fake and as sickening was Charu and GW's vazhiyals to TA. Couldn't digest...but I'm curious as to what Sudha's up to. How does she expect Thuls and TA to believe her when she keeps thitufying TA....seriously, no one will believe and it would be Sudha's own fault.
Angry

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritJanani20TheivaHema_MRuby-86Rishi87TTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

Go to top