Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 5th Jan 2011 (Page 24)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
59 [89.39%]
5 [7.58%]
1 [1.52%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [1.52%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged

The SOTD thread is rocking todayDancingMy favourite is Usha's suggestion, Archu giving Manav a bath and Jaywant looking Embarrassed Tanya di , I was chuckling to read some of your besharam posts LOL

Voted for Manav today, my reasons are :-
1. For the buying/renting a place and the heart touching ghrihapravesh that he did for ArchuSmile Such a sweet gesture.He is making her dreams come true.It is such an awww moment Day Dreamingmuvaaa to Manav Hug
2.For helping Vaishu and not taking credit for it.He walked away after making sure she is okay instead of staying to taunt her about it. He genuinely loves Varsha & Vaishu like his own sisters, he would always have their back even though they are extremely ungrateful and spiteful beings. I admire him for it and I don't find it dumb or weak. Clap 
3.For looking extremely hot when confronting Jaywant Wink

I don't think Archu is wrong in wanting to tell Vaishu the truth. Dspite everything that has happened and the way her dumb sisters treat her and her husband, Archu loves them very much and would never wish them harm. It is not in Archu and Manav's nature to stoop so low and think of this a fitting revenge for the way they are treated.

They are and will always be kind, loving and considerate souls.After knowing something of this magnitude, it is only natural that Archu wants to tell her sister. Vaishu has the right to know whether or not she choose to accept it is up to her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverSaffyFloweromshreejaanuTanyaz

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
anybody want to catch googlies..LOL...teacher..can you come to 5th jan thread..ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27SaffyFlowerTanyaz

--Minks-- Senior Member
--Minks--
--Minks--

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
I am loving the new confident Manav  Day Dreaming........ he has changed after the whole chori fiasco thing.... it made him realise that there is no point staying quiet and accepting everyone's taunts...

Finally, he said that we have had enough of evryone's nautanki.. and high time we give it back to them.. starting with dearest Jaywant...... and what a way to give it back... I can't stop praising him enough for this one act....... it made Jay cower in fear and maybe realise in a way that Manav is not soooo shant, the way he looks.... though he has proved it one and again.... like the incident where he almost killed a person in the fair coz he commented on Archana... and poor lil Archu dear had to slap him to get him in in senses... 

I just hope the CVs let this strong character continue.....for a good time now.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SaffyFlowerlunzaTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

The SOTD thread is rocking todayDancingMy favourite is Usha's suggestion, Archu giving Manav a bath and Jaywant looking Embarrassed Tanya di , I was chuckling to read some of your besharam posts LOL

I am ashamed of the way I behaved yesterday ....Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverSaffyFlower

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Thanee,
 I read your post about the update .Thank you so much dear .It makes my day to know that after a hard day's work you were able to relax after reading the updates ...I hope the show keeps rockign and all of you have fun with it ...

LuvSSeverSaffyFlower

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Hai Tanya di,Vote to hero of the show as he is behaving heroic these days. Yes it is Manav, for the cute scene of taking archu to their new home,confronting jay and the anger he showed.wow he is too good when he gets angered and that too with jay.Have to admit they have a rocking chemistry too other than ARMAN.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaffyFlower

shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

I am ashamed of the way I behaved yesterday ....Embarrassed
[/QUOTE]

Nothing to be ashamed of, it is all good, clean fun Tongue  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaffyFlower

shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

anybody want to catch googlies..LOL...teacher..can you come to 5th jan thread..ROFL

LOLLOLLOL
Usha, you rockDancing

SaffyFlowerarchanamanav

Go to top