Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
vote for manav..

loved the arman scene 2day...

the pace at which the story is going is good..still find the dharmesh track boring..

vaisali was visiting the hospital..b4 she fainted......I think shes pregnant..

cant believe vinod accepting what manju is saying..still waiting for justice..

also the new kholi is same as from b4...and its also same place used for ajits home..

just checked the pics from dec 27th when damo baba gets drunk and ends up at ajits....the paint inside the window pane on front door match..

nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
manav for his confrontation with jaywant & Dharmesh and for telling archu the truth about Dharmesh & Madhuri
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Star of the Day: Manav. For:
1. Telling off Dharmesh.
2. Telling the truth about Dharmesh to Archana.
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi..Today my vote is for My dearest Manav....

I was in a mood for crying ..he made me cry.😭😭..for doing a "sweet graha pravesh "as@Armanfan said..I never know how to say that but now I know [email protected] always learn..

He welcome his wife..as if he made Lutchmee enter in the house..oh dear this man really love his wife❀️...He was very happy ,this make me cry and also how he  surprise her..It was a very cute scenes...I cried ..please don't laugh...very small things make me cry..every so often..
Vote him also, he told Archana about Darmesh....and  this,Manav want him to be like that now...and .like Archana also she told what happen..all the story..with Swati ect...Its very good to see them like that. No more misunderstanding....or hiding problems..
How he confront with Jay...YES......πŸ‘πŸΌ.

Jay.."beware this lion..he has hot blood..Don't make this blood boiling"
YES YES......I'm waiting a Dishum Dishum..between these two...A westling as I said in a previous commt..
Just Imagine...Jay and ManavπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

For now..Darmesh has begin his descent to hell.."take care.".This time what story he will tell Vaishali..

Vinod...oh god..I never seen a man like this...He accept that story Manju tell him.😈..WOW...He has nothing in his mind..I know Vinod can't do anything ....He is a muppet...for her...🀑

Ok leave you all now..Tanya I don't  know you have seen my post on your written uptade..think pg 2 OR 3..have a few words  for you..thks
Bye tomorrow..

gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You guys are one heck of    πŸ€£
What the hell was going on in here? from open bathroom to Manjay to Sulo going fida on Manav's chest to Archana giving Manav a bath 🀣(I like that idea though ☺️  πŸ€£) and why all of you are so hell bent to make almost every character in PR see Manav taking a bath?? 🀣🀣

If Manav ever came to know about all this he'll never take another bath in his entire life 🀣
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank God you came Jia .I so wanted yo uto see this .Lunza . Usha and Piya , able support from Dewy , I don't know what got into them today .....🀣🀣🀣🀣

Manav's izzat  has never been as unsafe it  was today .....😲🀣
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Jia..don't you want to see manav taking a bath?..🀣
gremlin. thumbnail
TD I was laughing so hard reading these creepo's they were after Manav's life or should I say Manav's bath today πŸ€£

Just imagine Manav taking a bath Sulo walking in Manav screams and covers himself with Archana rather than towel and SCENEEEE 🀣

Ok One from my side...
Manav is taking bath he have soap in his eyes and he thinks its Archana but its actually Sulo he pulls her in the bathroom rest imagine yourself  πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Aik se barh ker aik namoona hai yahan pe πŸ€£  with all due respect to the elders 😳 namoona part was for young one's only 😳🀣
gremlin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

Jia..don't you want to see manav taking a bath?..🀣

Tauba Tauba Tauba Akka what are you saying? 😲 Me and dont wanna see Manav taking a bath haawww  what made you say that ? 😲 Manav khud ko nahate hoye dekhe ya na dekhe per main na dekhon aisa toh ho hi nahi sakta πŸ€“ πŸ€£ Edited by soul_angel - 13 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Jia ..i just started this bath stuff with sulo..and these young girls went crazy..🀣...