Rasika
Vinod
Anyone else
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ..Sonii..

Hahaha trophy goes to piyagoon 🤣
for solving doubt fast,

You know I so wished Manav didnt tell Archu the truth abt Dharmesh......
Now that she knows abt him she wont keep her mouth shut and directly confront Vaishu, and God knows how she will react 🤢

Manav should have investigated abt Dharmesh and Madhuri's past life, before telling to Archu....

actually me an piya answered another question together in JDJ thread. Our mann ka rishta. 

N i want archana to go and inform it to vaishu......she definitely wouldn't believe and insult her.....but archana would have done her duty. Its better now to get insulted and apologized later than being blamed forever for hiding the truth. 
the pre-cap showed Archu searching for Vaishu in the clinic , I think she needs to cool off & think practically when is the right time to tell n also gather some amt of proof , also Vaishu seems to be sick so maybe she shud wait 😕
Originally posted by ..Sonii..

Hahaha trophy goes to piyagoon 🤣
for solving doubt fast,

You know I so wished Manav didnt tell Archu the truth abt Dharmesh......
Now that she knows abt him she wont keep her mouth shut and directly confront Vaishu, and God knows how she will react 🤢

Manav shoud  have investigated abt Dharmesh and Madhuri's past life, before telling to Archu....
  all  are  opened   secret   about  dharmesh  wht    will  manav ðŸ˜† investigate  more
I didnt like how Archu started crying as soon as grahpravesh was over. Arrey yaar he was so happy talking about his dream.. cant she wait for a little and forget the drama? Pssst...
Is Vaishali preggs ?? the doctor said she's weak or something
Arey I am saying this what if Dharmesh is innocent 😛
lol .. i remember kools predicting once that archu will be the first among the three sisters to give birth .. so I hope vaishu isnt preggy
Originally posted by dew_drop

I didnt like how Archu started crying as soon as grahpravesh was over. Arrey yaar he was so happy talking about his dream.. cant she wait for a little and forget the drama? Pssst...

she just broke off with her brother.....and for archana its been always relationships that have mattered more than luxuries of life. Even manav would have been like that. 

n I don't like this Manav vs Archana. Its ArMan after all. 
Im starting to miss Satish...
Originally posted by piya_10

Is Vaishali preggs ?? the doctor said she's weak or something
  no  she  is  not  pregnet  ....she  weak .....