BB plays trump card : Ashmit VOLUNTEERS to leave

Posted: 13 years ago
Looks like finally the time has come when BB has played the SCRIPTED TRUMP CARD yet again, this time to show Ashmit as the REAL HERO among the housemates (just like they had shown Bhakhtyar as the VILLAIN last time, by calling a scripted Panditji who called him "small-hearted" unlike Vindoo, to minimize his votes and chances of winning because he was getting the highest votes compared to others, whereas the BB team wanted Vindoo to win)

So here goes the drama....

BB asks housemates to evict one contestant by mutual consent

Ashmit volunteers to leave because "he has achieved what he had to".

Shweta gets all panicky and asks him why he wants to do that and asks him to re-think his decision.

Either Ashmit is SMART ENOUGH to understand that this is some googly being thrown by BB and he will be rewarded instead OR this is a scripted effort by BB to justify Ashmit's probably pre-planned win on Saturday...Either way, he surely isn't going

But one thing is sure...Shweta has definitely read between the lines and has an idea of what's going on...That is why she got annoyed and tried to stop Ashmit from quitting and asked him to re-consider his decision, because she knows BB might be playing this trump card in favour of Ashmit and against her

OH MY GOD what a farce πŸ˜†
Edited by cl0wn - 13 years ago
This is to show how GREAT Ashmit is πŸ˜†
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

This is to show how GREAT Ashmit is πŸ˜†

Possible...and Shweta smelled through this I think πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by cl0wn

Possible...and Shweta smelled through this I think πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Ashmit  gain respect by saying it, Because its gamble to say something like this, Ashmit fans may be stopped voting for him thinking that he taking volunteer exit. I wish Khalli should do this.
I didnt understand can someone pl explain....why is ashmit leaving a disadvantage for sweta? πŸ˜•
Originally posted by susan29

I didnt understand can someone pl explain....why is ashmit leaving a disadvantage for sweta? πŸ˜•

Susan.. Ashmit's staying or leaving wont be any advantage or disadvantage to Shweta.. But his trying to show that he doesnt care for money and doesnt wanna win, MIGHT effectπŸ˜† Look how GREAT he is and all that typeπŸ˜†

@ Clown -- I think ST got so mad becoz if Ashmit leaves, she will have to choose Dolly or Khali for the rest 3 days.. And living with a woman cum man called Dolly Fugly Bindra and Khali is kinda impossibleπŸ˜•
Originally posted by susan29

it is not "ashmit's leaving" but "ashmit's volunteering to leave" which is a disadvantage to shweta πŸ˜‰ ashmit is never going to leave...infact, he might get rewarded for the same

"ashmit's volunteering to leave" is a disadvantage to shweta because:

1> as i said, he might get rewarded instead of being evicted from the house

2> he might get more audience votes after having shown how GREAT he is

3> BB will get an excuse to justify Ashmit's scripted win in Saturday's Grand Finale

it's all speculation...but this is highly probable if u have seen past seasons of BB πŸ˜†

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

@ Clown -- I think ST got so mad becoz if Ashmit leaves, she will have to choose Dolly or Khali for the rest 3 days.. And living with a woman cum man called Dolly Fugly Bindra and Khali is kinda impossibleπŸ˜•

ya that too πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† how did i forget that? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
First Scenario:
At this junction in BB...I think if Ashmit leaves he is out. Ashmit is probably very sure that with Shweta around his chance of winning is negligible...hence the smart move to regain some lost respect/ fans and popularity.. He did what he wanted last 11 weeks with both Veena and Sara..now he is serious bec he has to get back to the real world.

The Second scenario

BB has asked them to " REMOVE from the HOUSE" the question is REMOVE to where?It can be remove from the main house to the  Secret Room for the last 24 hrs

Its probably a golden opportunity  for the person REMOVED to stay in the secret ROOM and WIN more votes.

Edited by KripaRajput - 13 years ago

Ashmit for sure aint going anywhere,and ashmit knows this for sure.BB asked them who they 'want' to remove tomorrow unanimously.Not neccessarily the person chosen is going to be evicted for sure.Asmit prolly knows BB will bestow on him some advantage at being the least wanted person in the house.He knows the ball is going to be in his court soon!Clever move,ashmit!

Originally posted by cl0wn

Either Ashmit is SMART ENOUGH to understand that this is some googly being thrown by BB and he will be rewarded instead OR this is a scripted effort by BB to justify Ashmit's probably pre-planned win on Saturday...Either way, he surely isn't going

But one thing is sure...Shweta has definitely read between the lines and has an idea of what's going on...That is why she got annoyed and tried to stop Ashmit from quitting and asked him to re-consider his decision, because she knows BB might be playing this trump card in favour of Ashmit and against her

OH MY GOD what a farce πŸ˜†

Whoever wrote this article can read minds?πŸ˜†
How is he so sure  to say Ashmit saw this coming and Swetha panicked because of this.
This is called prejudice!
Reading between the lines and imagining others thoughts bad things for journalism!

Edited by Rarewatcher - 13 years ago