Dolly - BB4 ki jaan :) - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by pooja.s92

Accept it or not, ST owes it to Dolly big time. She became famous cause of her. Plus people got to see the REAL ST cause of Dolly Bindra .. ! Huge round of applause for Dollwa๐Ÿ˜†

Yup, this season belongs to Dabangg Dolly who went after Diplomatic Dolly. Rock on Dollies!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by MithiBani

Dolly should be paid three times the amount the winner gets paid. She got the public to notice ST which got her into the finals and got BB the much needed eyeballs. So go Dolly!! Rock on!! ๐Ÿฅณ

whoever wins the title should share the money with DOLLY

if Ashmit wins he has to share it also since with out his fights with dolly he was nothing to offer in entertainment other than massages by his maid veena

khali owes to dolly big time with out her support he could not have stayed for so long he listened to her and acted as her chamcha and then deflected to other group when he thought she will be evicted and most undeserving finalist in BB history

ST was made to look good because of dolly without her fights and absence of hrishant ST survived until now.

Originally posted by Rapier

such a good post! and i have to completely agree. For those of you claiming Dolly is not entertaining, that is just ur opinion. the majority of BB viewers find her entertaining, and hence, she is entertaining. Say whatever you want, but without Dolly, this show would not have been where it is now. 

IMO, Dolly and Shweta both don't deserve to win. But between these two, Dolly deserves it more. The only thing wrong with her is that she is a loudspeaker who gets angry quite quickly. Other than that, i really don't see anything wrong with her. She is not a hypocrite, not two-faced, doesn't have any double-standards, very warm person who cares about her friends as well as enemies, straight-forward, funny, witty, and overall, entertaining. and if u r gonna talk about shweta, i can't find one good reason for her to win, except that she spent all her energy in playing a game that followed a plan that she had devised for the show.

well said ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Poo' ............Jee'O meri jaan.......dil kush kardiya ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
Not only does our Dollwa bring a shiney spark to the house and keep it from falling into a coma........shes has phoonked some jaan back into this forum in the form of our very own pyari pataka Poo'๐Ÿค—
Kya baat hai Pooja! You nailed it :D
Originally posted by Shizaru

Poo' ............Jee'O meri jaan.......dil kush kardiya ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
Not only does our Dollwa bring a shiney spark to the house and keep it from falling into a coma........shes has phoonked some jaan back into this forum in the form of our very own pyari pataka Poo'๐Ÿค—

Aw .. Thank you so much Nind.๐Ÿค—

Haha "pyari pataka " ๐Ÿ˜†

How are you ? All good at your end ?

Originally posted by pooja.s92

Aw .. Thank you so much Nind.๐Ÿค—

Haha "pyari pataka " ๐Ÿ˜†

How are you ? All good at your end ?

all good sweety full on funtoosh back at work.........๐Ÿ˜›deep joy๐Ÿ˜• some of the namooneh working for me need to be thrown into that bb house..........full on entertainment, every second one is a Dollwaโญ๏ธ
hows your prep going for business paper tomorrow๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by prodigy007

Kya baat hai Pooja! You nailed it :D

Thanks Kabeer. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I wasn't even planning to post it as a new topic. I honestly thought it sucked but thanks to Arjun, I finally posted and guess it's not that bad after all. ๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by Shizaru

all good sweety full on funtoosh back at work.........๐Ÿ˜›deep joy๐Ÿ˜• some of the namooneh working for me need to be thrown into that bb house..........full on entertainment, every second one is a Dollwaโญ๏ธ
hows your prep going for business paper tomorrow๐Ÿ˜Š

Haha!! We need more Dollies .. please suggest their names to colors for next season Nind ๐Ÿ˜†

All good. Ready for the test. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by kuttabhai

well said ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

True that. Great post Rappy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ