Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Dolly - BB4 ki jaan :)

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

lisa_patel25amardeepnairprasuShizaruraffuchakkarzanish_kroshnii.Monami.MartandRapierShayariMithiBani-MakhanMalaai-

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

amardeepShizaruraffuchakkarMartandpooja.s92.Monami.RapierShayari

raffuchakkar Goldie
raffuchakkar
raffuchakkar

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja.s92

DOLLY BINDRA = The reason why BB4 will be remembered now matter how much you HATE her Tongue

Dolly according to me is the most genuine person there. She is straight-forward and stays true to her words. She is fun-loving and very entertaining. I love her hilarious one-liners LOL and her funny remarks in the most unexpected situations (Laughing when Sam got evicted and when he said sorry to Khali) Her morning dance and silly convos with her "jaadu" is equally entertainingBig smile

Shweta became apprehensive the very day Doll entered the house, she got everyone against her. WHY ? If she was SO honest and right, then she didn't had to worry at all. Secondly, after her first fight with Dolly, she said "I am NOT here to get insulted, I will quit the show" But she CHOSE to get insulted to stay in this show. Maybe the prize money is WAY more important to her than her self-respect. Impressive Embarrassed

Dolly usually had to stand up against two people - Dolly vs Ash & Veena ;  Sam & ST and Ash & Hrishu. Khali never spoke a word. He didn't even actually PUSH them so it doesn't really countTongue

Dolly is very loud and abusive which obvly isn't nice. But so are others. (Except Sam and Veena, most of the people used abusive language) plus she is as loud and abusive outside the BB house which means she is not FAKING it while ST def seems fake with her goody2shoes image considering I have heard enough about her to believe that she is THAT dignified as a person. MORE THAN ENOUGH!

Agreed that Dolly wasn't in the house since Day1 but what have these people done in those extra 5 weeks that they deserve it more (apart from inducing sleep and boring me to death) Sleepy? She gave us enough entertainment which these people who stayed for more weeks couldn't and won't even if they stay for another 13 weeks.LOL I don't even remember the episodes before Dolly's entry Tongue And who wants to watch Shweta Tiwari - the soapqueen who is always in character even in a reality show LOL I would rather switch to some creepy hindi serial than watch her lame drama of being a "damsel in distress." Dead Pathetically boring!!

Plus Dolly comes across as a warm person to me. She cooks food for them very lovingly, she didn't usually hold grudges against people after the stupid fights eg Sam and Hrishu. She explained Sara and Veena that they should behave themselves when with Ashmit. She is a loyal friend as she never bitched about her friends(Rahul and Khali) Plus she is very lively, jolly and hard-working. Shweta HASN'T done anything to make me like her as a person. Absolutely NOTHING ! Thumbs Down

ST is a really good player. No arguments there! BB is about controlling one's emotions and ST did it very well but AT the cost of losing her self-respect. That's where she lost it. Plus she does seem fake. VERY FAKE!! If you compare with Hrishant, then he played a very smart and clean game with dignity so he def deserved to be in the finale.

There are loads of reasons as to why Dolly shouldn't win and I agree with some of them BUT Shweta doesn't deserve it too -- A woman who disrespected her dad, didn't stay true to her words, made huge claims, wasn't loyal to anyone while pretending to be and lost all her self-respect doesn't deserve it. EVER !

And MOST importantly for people who think that Dolly has brought nothing to the show and she has no fans, give me ONE sensible reason as to why would BB bring her back ? Why did the trps fall when she left? BB people aren't stupid to keep her if she wasn't benefiting them which proves people GOT BORED without her which leads to the conclusion that she is entertaining. Thumbs Up

No one is a saint in the big boss house and we all watch it for fun/entertainment. It's all about money and winning the title for them. If they are so concerned about their so called "reputation" then they shouldn't have come here in the first place or should have quit it rather than taking anyone's BS. Most of them lost their self-respect but Sam at least voiced his opinions but ST for the sake of this stupid game chose to get insulted and abused which shows what kinda person she is. And her "baap" statement confirmed it. So yeah ..

Dolly entertained me along with being genuine so she def deserves to win. Thumbs Up Anyway, she is a winner already since she made ST famous Tongue

P.S - I don't care about the winner or the show but if I had to choose it would be anyone but Shaatir Tiwari. 

great post pooja

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amardeeppooja.s92.Monami.

raffuchakkar Goldie
raffuchakkar
raffuchakkar

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
what a post kya baat hai pooja
u r analysis are really good

anyone but Khali and ST are deserved winners

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged

.Monami.

kaushikbasu IF-Rockerz
kaushikbasu
kaushikbasu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
I think she is better when she is enjoying. The earlier time when she entered, I did not find that enteretaining. The thing is I thought things would get intersting with she being anti ST newer groups would form, but she was loud and irritating to say the least. I can say for myself, I do not enjoy when most of the dialogs are in form of shouting and beeps.
Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
such a good post! and i have to completely agree. For those of you claiming Dolly is not entertaining, that is just ur opinion. the majority of BB viewers find her entertaining, and hence, she is entertaining. Say whatever you want, but without Dolly, this show would not have been where it is now. 

IMO, Dolly and Shweta both don't deserve to win. But between these two, Dolly deserves it more. The only thing wrong with her is that she is a loudspeaker who gets angry quite quickly. Other than that, i really don't see anything wrong with her. She is not a hypocrite, not two-faced, doesn't have any double-standards, very warm person who cares about her friends as well as enemies, straight-forward, funny, witty, and overall, entertaining. and if u r gonna talk about shweta, i can't find one good reason for her to win, except that she spent all her energy in playing a game that followed a plan that she had devised for the show.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shizaruraffuchakkarpooja.s92.Monami..Arjun

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
If dolly is jaan of bb, shweta is shaan of bb then. Usually ppl give important to shaan more dn jaan. Jaan jaye par shan na jaye. So in ds case st is better dn dolly.
hence proved!

zanish_k

Go to top