India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

reply from wassup tv

suman_a20 Groupbie
suman_a20
suman_a20

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
i requested wassup tv abt the harshiya interview tht was posted separately.

i said :

the harshiya interview which u uploaded sperately was really good but in all the best u hve put BG music where they were laughing. we really want to see those parts. if it is possible can u plssssssss take the BG music out from there n post it again in india-forum plsssssssssss we really want to see those parts :):)

wassup tv reply:

Hi Suman,

Thanks for the feedback and we will see that the BG music is not disturbing. Message conveyed to the video editiing team.

Cheers

so hope tht we will get the video without the BG music. Big smile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

aliyarBlueSpiritShaily.HanoAhmeddeeps07Innocent02khajjurk_mskash4life.shona.-Maha-Lubz.TaAnuSunShine_Amishti_17

khajju IF-Rockerz
khajju
khajju

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
thts great
Shaily. Goldie
Shaily.
Shaily.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
that amazing. omg thankx for requesting that. i wanted to ask someone about it but idk who.  maybe the audio wasn't clear or something thats y they put the bg music, but i hope not!
sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
thts great
i think wassup is gonna show tht segment of harshad-anupriya in any of thier coming episodes
in all the scenes where the background music was playing on ,i thnk in those harshad-anupriya were replying to sum rapid fire questions
i wish wassup shows tht rapid fire segment in any of their upcoming episodes !!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.

rk_ms IF-Rockerz
rk_ms
rk_ms

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
true

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index