Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya -TrAngad-Chaand: Of Risks & Hearts (Page 4)

Cherry.. Goldie
Cherry..
Cherry..

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Poco Hug Hug Hug

Moi had to come LOL No clue about the show, but your writing is awesome as ever :) How much had I missed reading your pinkie pearls!

P.S. Are you a professional writer? Ignore if too personal :)  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cherry..

Poco Hug Hug Hug

Moi had to come LOL No clue about the show, but your writing is awesome as ever :) How much had I missed reading your pinkie pearls!

P.S. Are you a professional writer? Ignore if too personal :)  

Cher!Hug

You don't watch the show and yet am superhappy to see you here. Thanks for showing up, my friend. We don't need TV to connect. Hope life is treating you well. May the Lord always be with you. I write professionally, yes. Smile

Cherry..

Cherry.. Goldie
Cherry..
Cherry..

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
@Poco: Thank you for the warm welcome Hug May not get around to watching the show, but will be definitely lurking around in your thread... You are an absolute treat to read :) And, yes, we do not need TV to connect :)

Life's beautiful and is treating me grand :) Thanks a bundle for the wishes Hug They mean a lot :)

Stay blessed and stay wonderful :))
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Once again saying ur post makes the episode more beautiful. Trangad are really cute. I also loved their cute conversation. But really felt horrible when Abhay was rinsing in pain. It's too hard to watch. While watching it one thing came to mind - that's Abhay's future danger. Abhay has 2 weakness till now Piya and silver. If in future his enemies kidnap Piya and attack him with silver what will he do?Shocked U are right. Chandeena are not exactly villains. They are forbidding Abhay for valid reason. He is inviting danger towards him and his family. And ofcourse he should write a book how to cook lie in 2 mins. Really this boy can lie so easily and can convince evryone. Wow u experimented physics. Gr8 to read it.

P.S - When Abhay can recover his wound why he need Chand this time?Confused

TheBlackJaguar

Edward01 Groupbie
Edward01
Edward01

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Rocking post .... You have such a way with words. It is sheer pleasure Reading them. God bless. Wish you loads of luck in your career......

Re today's episode I half expected Abhay to show his 'cured' hand and tease Ms Pia J.....but I agree if was a treat watching Abhay rattle off answers to 'twenty questions' ;)

TC dear.

TheBlackJaguar

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
amazing post as always.

TheBlackJaguar

ash08 IF-Dazzler
ash08
ash08

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Nitzypie Hug Kaisi hai tu?

One confession - Jaan, I read all your posts. Actually, I come searching for them.... Wink Bas like marke chali jaati hoon..... But aaj socha hi bol doon!! Zabardust analysis as usual. I can somehow see the similarities between your obsession for Spike and Abhay here.... LOLLOL

I want Piya in curls. Suits her.

Abhay is a wounded dove. Will fight a lot, but at last will surrender.

Mischkoo is a pataka. We need a matchstick werewolf for her.

Panchi is too good. She should find happiness. Hai Na?

Tracker-Angad are cutiepies.

You keep writing and me will keep liking.... LOLLOL Take care jaan.

Love,
Ash

nyctophilia

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index