Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya -TrAngad-Chaand: Of Risks & Hearts (Page 3)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0o.Leah.o0

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Aali re *ping ping* re,
Patloon mein junoon hai , ae *ping* , hatt *ping*
Garam zaraa ye khoon hai! Embarrassed

Aa gayi tum? Now , it feels like home. Stay here , baccha and am super happy that u like my fan fic!Smile

Haha. I thank you for that song. That was a hearty welcome, only things missing were the red carpet and the photographers... :P

We always seem to end up liking the same jodis, dont we? First YuNa then SidDhima and now AbIya.
*Snorts* That like the most awesome fanfic ever! How could I NOT like it?

Red carpet ki kya zaroorat hai? Main hoon na, superstarni. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

We like the same love stories and that keeps our friendship alive 'coz that is how we keep on finding each-other again and again.Big smile

I am glad that you like the fic. Thank you.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

0o.Leah.o0--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

awesomlicious Pocas. 

Yes tracker-angad are really a cute couple and lovingly deserve each other.

About Abhiya conversation in the class, they don't know a few things (lot more things but few for sure) about each other yet Wink . 

Pia should know that Abhay has practiced lying for over a century so, it's not easy to get truth out of him.LOL LOL

Abhay also has to keep up to date with the technology. With a deadly combination of Pia & Google, even his years of practice of lies can't save him. LOL

Misha and Panchi need their Mr Rights too. Any more Abhays in the clan? LOL

Thanks. Embarrassed....Piya needs to learn the finesse of lying from Abhay.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL....i love the way he leaves her totally speechless.Wink...Ladka sabko Physics ke practical lessons se raha hai.

Vampie for Mishkoo? Chalega. Wolfie ya Vampie, koi bhi ho , bas aa jaaye. LOL

--sumana13--Ritzie

MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MagicalKash

Nooooo!!! Why did you mention physics Nitz ?? why?? :( :( ROFL
Anyways moving on to the episode .. I really don't have much to say today except I love the cartoon version of pee-loo . It SOOOOOO EFFING Cute!! I heard it first time today and I love it! And Trangad look cute too!!
Oh plz plz Creatives get Mishkoo Mr Right now!!
BTW happy new year Nitz! Hug
Love
Parul

<font color="#ff0066" size="3">Paro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....Mera shona PJ!Embarrassed

Even i love the Chipmunk version of Pee Loon. Suits TrAngad so well, man.LOL....i want my Mishkoo's Mr.Right RIGHT NOW!Ouch

Happy New Year, my babylicious. God bless you.Hug
</font>

Hug Let's start ouR protest for Mishkoo's Mr Right and bring our Fedex team here also! LOL

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0o.Leah.o0

<font color="#ff0066" size="3">Aali re *ping ping* re,
Patloon mein junoon hai , ae *ping* , hatt *ping*
Garam zaraa ye khoon hai! Embarrassed

Aa gayi tum? Now , it feels like home. Stay here , baccha and am super happy that u like my fan fic!Smile
</font>

</div>
<font color="#006666">Haha. I thank you for that song. That was a hearty welcome, only things missing were the red carpet and the photographers... :P </font>

<div></em>

<em><font color="#006666">We always seem to end up liking the same jodis, dont we? First YuNa then SidDhima and now AbIya.</font>

<font color="#006666">*Snorts* That like the most awesome fanfic ever! How could I NOT like it?</font>

Is this Leah .. The Leah who use to keep locking all of us with MIL and sending us to Houston??

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
once again..loved your post poca...
i loved TrAngad...they make such a cute couple..and exactly wat u said the love and warmth that they both sought..they will get it from each other only...they are soooo sweet together..Embarrassed
god..wen abhay screamed..i muted my comp's voice...i can not see him in pain at all...he has always always been the hero..though i have seen his emotional vulnerability...bt his physical pain is something tht is unusual...we have always seen him strong..bichari piya had no idea how to handle the situation tht she went in to get water and not first aid box..she was soo taken aback by his pain..
i never saw chand and haseena as villians..as chand said today..they are not his enemies..bt abhay is goin to extreme ..and it will end up harming the whole clan which is ethically incorrect..chand is completely right...and i think abhay understand tht too..bt he just can't let it go especially wen piya is in danger..its like his hands are tied..and he can not do anythign about it..though usne piya ki band bajaadi classroom main..i love the way he lies man..i have to say..it's soo amazing how he makes up convincing stories in a matter of time 
i loved how piya closed all doors and abhay said nothing..he actually knows how to handle the situation...he answered every qs smartly..he is too smart for piya..le'ts see wat scientific explanation he has for silver hurting him..
p.s. i always loved those physics experimentsSmile math and physics have always always been my fav subjects..still hate chemistry..lol..

ohh ya..forgot about misha's mr. right...hoping for some hottie werewolf showing up in mount college now...

Edited by kiranni - 05 January 2011 at 9:46am

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prateeksh

Love your posts, your writings, your thghts and love you in totality Smile....well coming to today's episode...it was a nice one with an inkling of some one new in Panchi's life or may be Misha...and Piya will begin her 'knowing Abhay's truth' journey soon....and I want to see the reaction on Abhay's face after she decodes his mystic nature...

Anyways, I have started to realize that the CVs will keep Pia in straight her for a long time....It does suits her well, but I liked the curls as well....
Ya, I remember and miss Physics a lot...but we had it only till 1st year of engineering....after that it was all instrumentation and computers stuff!

Thank you for loving me. I don't hear it everyday. Smile.....a new guy seems on his way but for whom? Pancchi or Misha? Let's see. Piya is plain obsessed with Abhay and it is actually going to go to the limits of madness in the future. You can just see it coming.

I want Piya's curls back 'coz all i see is Metz when i look at her.

I had Physics in pre-medical.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Nooooo!!! Why did you mention physics Nitz ?? why?? :( :( ROFL
Anyways moving on to the episode .. I really don't have much to say today except I love the cartoon version of pee-loo . It SOOOOOO EFFING Cute!! I heard it first time today and I love it! And Trangad look cute too!!
Oh plz plz Creatives get Mishkoo Mr Right now!!
BTW happy new year Nitz! Hug
Love
Parul

<font color="#ff0066" size="3">Paro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....Mera shona PJ!Embarrassed

Even i love the Chipmunk version of Pee Loon. Suits TrAngad so well, man.LOL....i want my Mishkoo's Mr.Right RIGHT NOW!Ouch

Happy New Year, my babylicious. God bless you.Hug
</font>

Hug Let's start ouR protest for Mishkoo's Mr Right and bring our Fedex team here also! LOL

Beta, FEDEX team yahaan aa gayi to Mr.Misha Dobroyaa ko yahaan aana padega. Wink

MagicalKash

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

once again..loved your post poca...
i loved TrAngad...they make such a cute couple..and exactly wat u said the love and warmth that they both sought..they will get it from each other only...they are soooo sweet together..Embarrassed
god..wen abhay screamed..i muted my comp's voice...i can not see him in pain at all...he has always always been the hero..though i have seen his emotional vulnerability...bt his physical pain is something tht is unusual...we have always seen him strong..bichari piya had no idea how to handle the situation tht she went in to get water and not first aid box..she was soo taken aback by his pain..
i never saw chand and haseena as villians..as chand said today..they are not his enemies..bt abhay is goin to extreme ..and it will end up harming the whole clan which is ethically incorrect..chand is completely right...and i think abhay understand tht too..bt he just can't let it go especially wen piya is in danger..its like his hands are tied..and he can not do anythign about it..though usne piya ki band bajaadi classroom main..i love the way he lies man..i have to say..it's soo amazing how he makes up convincing stories in a matter of time 
i loved how piya closed all doors and abhay said nothing..he actually knows how to handle the situation...he answered every qs smartly..he is too smart for piya..le'ts see wat scientific explanation he has for silver hurting him..
p.s. i always loved those physics experimentsSmile math and physics have always always been my fav subjects..still hate chemistry..lol..

ohh ya..forgot about misha's mr. right...hoping for some hottie werewolf showing up in mount college now...

Thanks sweetz.Smile....It is tough to see heroes fail and go weak, so i guess we all felt the same today seeing Abhay in that state. Every hero has chinks in his/her armour and Abhay is not different. I don't know for how long Chaand can keep a cool head and even Abhay needs to get a hold on himself and stop giving ideas to people around him. Piya has no mission in life except Abhay and it only gets clearer by the day. LOL

I HATED organic chemistry.Ouch

monsoonlove

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index