Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya -TrAngad-Chaand: Of Risks & Hearts

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged

AbhIya 'TrAngad-Chaand: Of Risks & Hearts

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Howdy? Average episode but the story moved a wee bit , so here we go, ppz.

TrAngad :Embarrassed

Man! These two are such cutelicious cupcakes with cherries on top. Their toffee romance takes you back to high school. Tracker's moon eyes to Angad and Angad's hesitant but loving approach to Tracker. Not to forget the Chipmunk version of Pee Loon which looks adorable on the two of them. It was such a sweet scene when both of them were walking down the road ' coy, shy and wondering how to ask each-other out. Angad doesn't care how dumb Tracker is or how she should be arrested by fashion police ASAP ' he sees the clean heart behind all that make up. Tracker may admire the likes of Abhay and Kabir , but what she seeks ' respect and genuine concern , she finds it in Angad. I don't know about others , but I find TrAngad genuinely cute and they are a pleasure to watch. Hope they both get to go for coffee that they were planning in their minds.

AbhIya :Wink

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSS! The way Abhay winced , writhed and rolled on the ground in pain when Piya's chain cut and burnt his skin. It was horrible and Vivian Dsena's voice really shatters decibels when he screams. Abhay seems made for pain ' be it when he  gives that one last longing look to Metz' portrait  or when he actually suffers physical pain. Piya seriously didn't know how to handle Abhay in that condition ' even Piya couldn't calm Abhay at that moment. He was terribly in pain. Eww. And  my, my, my. Piya is surely getting progressive, hmmm? Locking up Abhay in a room with herself until he answers her questions concerning his supernatural powers. Abhay was surprised but he maintained his cool demenour and answered all her queries hiding behind Physics and Common Sense and you could see how frustrated Piya was. She just couldn't corner Abhay because he did prove too smart for her. Now, let's see what excuse he gives for the silver chain attack to madame tomorrow. Abhay , you need to write a book on 'how to cook 2 minute lies'. You are the ACE , man, in the lying department.

Chaand & Abhay Shocked

Somehow, I refuse to see Chaand and Haseena as villains as yet. Whatever that they are doing ' whatever they tell Abhay ' whatever they scream, rage, rant and lecture about ' THEY ARE RIGHT. I know we are rooting for AbhIya's love story but as Chaand rightly said today ' Abhay has no right to risk his entire clan because of his rebel wild horse tendencies. You want to save people , do it. You can't fight your heroic nature ' cool. But putting everybody else under the knife is actually ethically wrong. Whatever Chaand told Abhay  today is valid and holds true. Abhay's human side and his emotional vein has put the werewolves on the vampires' neck and Abhay is exposing his supernatural side which will ultimately bring danger to his clan. Chaand and Haseena are being patient till now and all said and done , the fact is that the vampire parents did cross the river to be there for Abhay. It's Abhay who needs to rein himself and spare a thought towards his responsibility for his naturalized bloodline.

And Abhay can't help being tamarind , given the chance. He actually took a dig at Piya today by telling her , almost scoffing at her ' " Tumhe sirf bhaagna , cheekhna chillaana aata hai ' ya phir faint hona." OUCHH!

TrAngad are made for each-other. They both are enamoured with Abhay , haha. Angad's fascination with Abhay is cho-chweet.

So, who is that Mr.Right coming for? Mishkoo or Pancchi? Humph. I want a hottie werewolf for Mishkoo. It will be such fun!

P.S- Today , when Abhay was taking about leverage  and laws of Physics , I recalled how fascinating Physics used to be with all that force , speed, acceleration and basic laws of motion can do. It's almost magic. I don't know if anyone else here has done this experiment in their physics class. We hung and suspended a heavy steel cube by a single strand of hair ' and it hung , without the strand breaking at all once put at the right height and position.

Love and luck always,Heart

GOD bless everyone. Hug

Edited by Pocahontas - 05 January 2011 at 9:06am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevEdward01cutemugPrateekshthk123sanabestMavi18avidity_2002monsoonlovemi-neepearlmunz.Cherry..scorpio95dmg_roks_antaraAnamikaSJainRadiantTreasureash08Nikasha.-kavita-0o.Leah.o0Sumi_162710leeseunggilove--sumana13--readingworms.--geny--madmaxinenyctophiliaadits7AmeresSilentsoulLadyMcbeth.:.MONA.:.--sanchita--AyeChavanniCute_Ashpratsypyar-ishkbookworm-ALS--.Jane..Befikre

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Res! I want the first place! Editing!

-Edited-

Well, you may be tired of hearing it, Poco but I can type all day that I love your posts!Embarrassed
So, coming to TrAngad, they're super adorable man! I mean, seriously, one look at them and you feel like going, awww!!!! And to tell you the truth, they'll make a pretty good couple not because they're 'dumb and dumber' but because they, genuinely, share a god rapport with each other. Plus, after yesterday, I don't have the audacity to call Angad 'dumb' even though today's 'Gaadi Palto' scene does make you question his intelligence. All in all, this couple will be a treat to watchDay Dreaming
About AbhIya, gosh, I shut my ears when Abhay was screaming! It was heart wrenching to watch Abhay twisting on the ground with pain! I mean, I'm so used to seeing him all heroic and strong and macho! And Pia! Poor soul was so confused, she didn't know what to do!!
The last scene had me giggling. As I've always said, I truly feel so envious of Abhay that he can lie so easily!! I mean, firstly, its all spontaneous and secondly, his eyes don't give him away! I mean, Jesus!! Maybe he's had so many years of practice that now, lying comes more easily than telling the truth! Seriously! And about the 'cheenkhna chillana' thing, well we all know that Abhay is a 'Katta Master' and Pia is his most favourite 'Balli ka Bakra'LOL
About Chandeena, I've never ever really seen them as villains either. I can totally understand why they're against Abhay showing his superpowers.

P.S. No offense, I HATE physics!Dead But I liked ForceEmbarrassed

Edited by Chill_Out - 05 January 2011 at 9:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
ahaan. .lovd 2 read ur posts. .hav'nt seen d epi yet bt ur analysis is superb. .n i agree chandena r nt villains. .dy r doing al ds 4 their survival

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

0o.Leah.o0 IF-Rockerz
0o.Leah.o0
0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Guess whos back active, Hitler? :P

I see you are still rocking, as usual.
Love these analysis you come up with, after the episodes.
They just add essence to the epidose for me ! :)

Love,
Leah

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pRaTiBhA.1990

ahaan. .lovd 2 read ur posts. .hav'nt seen d epi yet bt ur analysis is superb. .n i agree chandena r nt villains. .dy r doing al ds 4 their survival

Thanks Pratz. ChaandEena are a threat to the AbhIya story but they are right in their own place. To them, survival is everything. Smile
madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Heylo!

You were so right yesterday abt Chandeena needing to be tactful with AbhaySmile! Man..you're the baap! Chand was the most understanding I've ever seen him and Abhay responded. Rest was ho-hum..Trangad are cute. Really interested in seeing what explanation Abhay has for the silver chain. Thats gonna be a doozy..for the rest, his explanations were not too bad. Smile Thanks for the great post dearBig smile!
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0o.Leah.o0

Guess whos back active, Hitler? :P

I see you are still rocking, as usual.
Love these analysis you come up with, after the episodes.
They just add essence to the epidose for me ! :)

Love,
Leah

Aali re *ping ping* re,
Patloon mein junoon hai , ae *ping* , hatt *ping*
Garam zaraa ye khoon hai! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Aa gayi tum? Now , it feels like home. Stay here , baccha and am super happy that u like my fan fic!SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

--sumana13---Destiny-

MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Nooooo!!! Why did you mention physics Nitz ?? why?? :( :( ROFL
Anyways moving on to the episode .. I really don't have much to say today except I love the cartoon version of pee-loo . It SOOOOOO EFFING Cute!! I heard it first time today and I love it! And Trangad look cute too!!
Oh plz plz Creatives get Mishkoo Mr Right now!!
BTW happy new year Nitz! Hug
Love
Parul

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index