Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hope Babajis Taveez saves Geet n the baby ðŸ˜­
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Parisa-

This is ridiculous...If something happened to Geet the baby will die too.......How can the baby grow in a Dead mother abdomen 🤓

dont even go into medical reasons, i am sure CVs will find a way to save the baby without Geet🤪, 
-Urvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
MSK begging infront of God? This is BAD. What on earth were the CVs thinking when they came up with this? Urghhh. DO SOMETHING.
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Precap- MSK before Gods idol n says...if i chose BABY ..i wil lose the love of my life forever..if u dun wanna help me..then ok ..atleast ensure i dun have to answer this question....n MSK has tears in his eyes..

This reminds me of Amitabh bachchan scene...."Ajj khush tu bohut hoge tu ....hayyyyyyyyeeee🤣🤣 "Mandir bells ringing"🤣
Edited by -Parisa- - 13 years ago
-Urvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
W*H are we having these dumb AA eyelocks when there's clearly a matter of life and death for Geet. I DO NOT CARE. Goshh!
Armu4eva thumbnail
Someone give me cyanide..i wanna dieeeeeee....i have to write about Arjun Anne moments inbetween Maneets Life n Death?? ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
my_view thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Armu.! 

I will need a box of tissues to watch this epi..😭 ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­

Baby has to be at least 24 weeks to be saved..😕  We know Gith will be saved since MSK has vowed to marry Gith within 12 days.! hope she doesn't get too depressed...😕
Maan ki Gith and Geet ka Maan.... time for litmus test ...both need to be each others strength now.

Annie has got some nerve to be playing eyelocks with Arjun after Dadi spoke to her about Geet.😡
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Someone give me cyanide..i wanna dieeeeeee....i have to write about Arjun Anne moments inbetween Maneets Life n Death?? ðŸ¤¢

no tanu, stay with us, we will support you even in hard times like writing about AA's romance
Armu4eva thumbnail
@Ashy... Thanks for the links dear.. ðŸ¤—