Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet yah Baby ..dun make me answer this God-MSK

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Geet sees the steam in the bathroom n tries to open the door...n realises its locked n tries her best..!! MSK shown praying. n lifts the taveez from the Gods feet!! Geet struggling n calls out for Dadi n MSK....but to no avail..!! Brij stands out n watches.... Geet struggling..n sweating n coufing..!! Brij self thot..this door will open to carry out ur body... Geet feeling faint....n Brij self thot..keep screaming..this is ur punishment... Start counting ur last breaths..Geet Handa..!! Brij leaves...Geet feeling weak n notices a vase in the bathroom..!! MSK comes in the room n searches for Geet...  Geet passes out.. MSK notices th washroom n breaks in...n sees Geet.. n carries her out...in his arms...n tries to resurrect her....!!  MSK calls Dadi..to come... n then calls Doc n stammers n tells about Geet passing out....n her temperature being high...!! Doc advises to bring her to hosp as she might have suffocated....!!  MSK calling ambulance..n MSK is bersesk... Dadi tries to pacify him n tries to revive GEet...  MSK is about to tie the Taveez on Geet when Ambulance comes n MSK takes her..!! Brij self thot..i did what i came to do..i dun need to be here.... Geet is dead...

MSK n Dadi rush Geet to hosp n they take her to emergency room...MSK is totally going crazy n asks if all is well n Doc says.have to check as dual problem.. of suffocation n pregnancy so need to check..!! MSK super worried..n anxious!! MSK sees the Taveez n recollects Babas line of it saving Geet....n goes to tie it...n Doc says..get oxygen n drip!! MSK ties th taveez... Doc asks MSK to leave...as treatment to start..n MSK unwillingly turns to leave..

Anne n Arjun in office n Anne turns to leave n Arjun says...leaving without enjoying party?? Anne says...leaving so that u culd enjoy flirting...n Arjun says...no one changes color like u do.. yesterday u said u cant see me with anyone else...n now today n Anne says..that was mistake..n Arjun says...u wanna fight unnecessarily then go ahead... n i dun explain anyone like u...!! Anne says...that was a wrong favour...n Arjun says...ur whole family has same problem n Anne says..its my mistake that i trusted NTs bro n Arjun peeved n pulls her closer n says...talk with manners...whoever n whatever she is ..she is my sis...if u want me in my life..accept me like i m...or else n Anne says..or else u will put a condition?? I dun want to do any of ur condition..u have to win my trust n do as i say.or forget ..u met an Anne...(Anne in tears n leaves)

Arjun tails Anne in a car..as she walks on a deserted road....n cuts her path...n Anne self thot..what kind of shameless man..neither says anything nor stops tailing..!! Anne asks..why u tailing n Arjun says...coz u want me to..n Anne says..my foot n Arjun says..they will break but ur ego wont...!! Arjuns car breaks down n Anne says..who asked u to come?? leave..n Arjun says..thot u want me to..!! Dadi calls Anne n tells Geet is serious..n Anne says..ok....!! Arjun assures to take her to hosp soon..!!

MSK sitting sad ..n Dadi comes n says.if u give up hope what will happen...Doc comes n  MSK asks...whats wrong?? Doc says...she is serious..if it deteriorates..we have to choose between..baby or mother... Dadi n MSK shocked..

Arjun lights up a bonfire near the road...n Anne comes near.....n eyelock (GOD 😡)  Arjun repairs the car...n Anne comes to ask..how long n Arjun asks her to sit n he offers to push it...n Anne is startled n grins..!! 🤢

-END-

Precap- MSK before Gods idol n says...if i chose BABY ..i wil lose the love of my life forever..if u dun wanna help me..then ok ..atleast ensure i dun have to answer this question....n MSK has tears in his eyes..

Link

Link (Ashy)

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanxxxxx Tanuuu
 Thanxx From Muskaan , Hina  Andd All My Countdown Buddies😃
Edited by ..Gurti-Kash.. - 13 years ago
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks

now i can concentrate on diluting😉
Edited by kirti_fiji - 13 years ago
-Sangs- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Tanu 😃

Edited by sangi1588 - 13 years ago
thanks dear 
love you.😃
sreereddy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

blooper again..?? How can baby survive if mother cant .... I think the baby is only 3 months old as per maneet maniacs... (including me)

Edited by sreereddy - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ..Gurti-Kash..

Thanxxxxx Tanuuu

Thanxx From Muskaan Andd All My Countdown Buddies😃

wowwwwwwwwwwwwww
Right Time entry simonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa😛
..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -sofiya-

wowwwwwwwwwwwwww
Right Time entry simonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa😛

😆 Yes I Knoww😆
thnx alottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

@Qand u again took my place😛
-Urvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Brij is the most digusting brother in the history of brothers. Including Kekta-world. 😡 What is this? Does he not feel the slightest remorse? I seriously question his sanity. 🤔

Thank you once more Tanu :DD