India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

lord shiva Sanchi and Shravan

atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
The mandir sequence was sooooooooooooo cuteWinkTongueBig smileLOLWinkTongueBig smileLOLWinkTongueBig smileLOL

i was like this when shravan rang the bell last time and looked awayROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

he is so mischievous and impish and then sanchi runing after him with a dandaROFLDancingDay Dreaming

it again reminded me of the tag scene they had just a few days before where shravan was chasing sanchi

these both are just beyond cuteClapBig smileTongueLOLBig smileTongueLOLWinkTongueBig smileSmileClap

and then the final stick on shravan's bum he he heCoolCoolCool

and now i completely agree with dadi and madhura being so scared for these two being out alone because both of them are soooooooo like childrenLOLWinkTongueBig smileWink

shravan not willing to think beyond the present frWinkame of time and sanchi happily going along with himBig smile

ah i want more such happy go luck scenes from these two

the innocent romance and the pyara sa cute sa milan

i just hope in donon ko meri hi nazar na lag jayeBig smileTongueWinkLOLBig smileTongueWinkLOL

btw shravan pretending to be lord shiva and sanchi being taken in if only for a second was hopelessly nice cute and all other adjectives that can be used here
Wink

TongueWink

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SUNSHiNE_413Dips_Arhiniru273sangeeta9ktmskkushi06Daviash91anasuya43momma1128nycsweetie

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
I was cracking up!

balti aur lota....  ROFL
ash91 IF-Rockerz
ash91
ash91

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
the whole sequence at the temple was so hilarious and cute....the way shravan was ringing the bells like a small kid+his expression while ringing the last bell had me in splitsROFLROFL then him posing to be lord shiva and telling 'what to' and 'what not to'....lol...like 'balti aur lota'!!!ROFLROFL and then the tag...the temple has become a playground for our favourite couple latelyWinkLOL and then of course, the hug...it reminded me of their INBDJ moment EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

niru273Davianasuya43

niru273 Goldie
niru273
niru273

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
loved the mandir scene !!!i hope we get 2 see such awesome episodes in future !!!
Davi IF-Dazzler
Davi
Davi

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
This is their 3rd mandir scene and i love each one of them. Each frame, scene, dialogue was too good. Ankita and Barun r brilliant in these scenes.
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by atikna

The mandir sequence was sooooooooooooo cuteLOL

i was like this when shravan rang the bell last time and looked awayROFL

he is so mischievous and impish and then sanchi runing after him with a dandaROFLDancingDay Dreaming

it again reminded me of the tag scene they had just a few days before where shravan was chasing sanchi

these both are just beyond cuteClap

and then the final stick on shravan's bum he he heCoolCoolCool

and now i completely agree with dadi and madhura being so scared for these two being out alone because both of them are soooooooo like childrenWink

shravan not willing to think beyond the present frWinkame of time and sanchi happily going along with himBig smile

ah i want more such happy go luck scenes from these two

the innocent romance and the pyara sa cute sa milan

i just hope in donon ko meri hi nazar na lag jayeLOL

btw shravan pretending to be lord shiva and sanchi being taken in if only for a second was hopelessly nice cute and all other adjectives that can be used here
Wink

TongueWink

the mandir scene was very cute

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top