Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
^^ bt did they al begin their careers from TV????
skavitha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

^^ bt did they al begin their careers from TV????

yes they did pankaj kapoor was in zabaan sambhaalke
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
How come no one ever mentioned Manoj Bohra 😲?! As far as I'm concerned, before Dutta he was one actor I was really in awe of  - he had looks and talent and at that time I really thought I havent seen an actor like MB 😳.....but after seeing Mishal I cant think of anyone better than him 👏, not even MB!

And as far as MB's bollywood record is concerned, even he couldnt make it big - the only movie I have heard of his is Shahid Kapoor's 'Kismat Konnection' (which I havent seen), and obviously it wasnt the main role, just a side role . But as far as MB's decision to quit KZK is concerned, I was perfectly with him on that as Ekta had totally ruined a beautiful love story which had a potential....just when Prem-Mukti gets back to each other, they kill of Mukti, without even viewers getting a proper romance between them.....and that was the end of KZK for me. I still continued to watch it for MB but eventually they made it totally crap and were planning for a 20 year leap when MB quit and along with him I also quit! 

But am sure if he comes back to TV, definitely there will be lot of people waiting to recieve him with open arms
🤗......

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i was gna mention MB bt werent sure if he had quit becos of bollywood or simply becos the shw was heading for a leap ...i wasnt sure wich reason it was thts y didnt mention his name...
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Personally speaking, I don't mean it as offence to any fans of these actors, I don't think any of the people on the second list apart from Rajeev Khandelwal had the talent to even try their hands at Bollywood- MR has!!

And I feel bad that most of the people had their careers starting with Balaji!! Shame- lucky for Mishal, he has played a very strong character, showing many facets to his character. x
Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 13 years ago
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Oooh, I got an example- Ali Zafar from Pakistan, even from a different country he is getting offers. Although Tere Bin Laden wasn't that great, people are warming up to him and are looking forward to his next film with Katrina Kaif and Imran Khan. x