Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I feel Madhu and Sugandh had a plan. (Page 4)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Good point yaar. Agree with you as it all makes sense. Maybe something like this did happen.

Thanks for agreeing, Anu!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by ka7eela

hey neethi if you are talking about anything that happened today well i can't say much as the show  prodcast here much later,  at 8:30 our time

but you might be right, maybe there was deal between them!

but you know what i think?, i think its all Madhu's plan, thats why she is scared now!

you know  that man who told Arnab that both  Sugandh and piya were dead in an accident, he was Arnab's friend

maybe Madhu  made him lie to Arnab so she gets both mother and daughter out of her family's way!  
or maybe after Sugandhs death,  she manged to put Piya in the orphanage and then made the freind lie to Arnab  by saying both were dead

well its an Ekta melodramatic show so anything is possibleWink

p.s about the bloopers the show seems full of it LOL..i hope i dont end up hating it because of themConfused

Ya, I know! Ekta Maiyya ki Jai!!
But I doubt Madhu lied after Sugandh's death. According to today's episode, Sugandh died in 1999 and Arnab thought both of them died in 1996 :)

just watched it, so yeah she couldn't have lied after her death but she could have before her death, i mean she was the one who made that man lie to Arnab and i dont think Sugandh was part of  the plan.

its all this heartless and selfish Madhu's doing! hate herAngry

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged

just watched it, so yeah she couldn't have lied after her death but she could have before her death, i mean she was the one who made that man lie to Arnab and i dont think Sugandh was part of  the plan.

I can understand your anger, ka7eela, but I would still say that Madhu, though, is wrong but I can understand what she's going through, If you see, she's not exactly callous towards Pia. She's pretty nice and positive towards her. I do feel that she should tell Arnab the truth, but she's far too weak for that. She's selfish but not heartlessSmile

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged

I can understand your anger, ka7eela, but I would still say that Madhu, though, is wrong but I can understand what she's going through, If you see, she's not exactly callous towards Pia. She's pretty nice and positive towards her. I do feel that she should tell Arnab the truth, but she's far too weak for that. She's selfish but not heartlessSmile

Madhu is nice! come on! Piya is living in a hostel! like a poor orphan without her dad's love, teh dad that she though had abandoned her!

she cant  have what she wants, while her own daughters are pretty much pampered and have all they want, this is cruel and heartless!

and he knows how Arnab is suffering for his daughter yet she lied! just because her own prestige among the society! and what they think, and for her own daughters future, what about Piya's future! if this is not heartless then what is it?!

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Madhu is nice! come on! Piya is living in a hostel! like a poor orphan without her dad's love, teh dad that she though had abandoned her!

she cant  have what she wants, while her own daughters are pretty much pampered and have all they want, this is cruel and heartless!

and he knows how Arnab is suffering for his daughter yet she lied! just because her own prestige among the society! and what they think, and for her own daughters future, what about Piya's future! if this is not heartless then what is it?!

Well, the harsh truth is its human to care about one's reputation in the society. Trust you me even I've never understood this whole thing and I hate the 'samaj-samaj' nonsense but we can't help it. That's lifeOuch
All said and done, I do feel that now that Arnab knows that Pia is alive, Madhu should disclose that she knows about herSmile

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Well, the harsh truth is its human to care about one's reputation in the society. Trust you me even I've never understood this whole thing and I hate the 'samaj-samaj' nonsense but we can't help it. That's lifeOuch
All said and done, I do feel that now that Arnab knows that Pia is alive, Madhu should disclose that she knows about herSmile

i know one thing when we are doing the right and fair thing, then we shouldn't be bothered about what the others think, and what is more right then getting a father and his daughter together!

we should only care when we are doing something wrong!

@bold exactly, at least for her own sake!LOL and before he discover her lies and she be in big  trouble 

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged

i know one thing when we are doing the right and fair thing, then we shouldn't be bothered about what the others think, and what is more right then getting a father and his daughter together!

we should only care when we are doing something wrong!

@bold exactly, at least for her own sake!LOL and before he discover her lies and she be in big  trouble 

You're right. But as I said thats how it is out here. We really can't help it. And its an EK show. Even if its on SO, 'samaj' will have a role to play as well. Saw the gossip session regarding Panchi? So uncalled for!Ermm

ka7eela

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index