Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I feel Madhu and Sugandh had a plan. (Page 3)

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Joined: 11 November 2009
Posts: 9030

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by luv_wacko

great pia is younger than me..n she gets d hot vampire!
 
res neetz!
 
edited!
 
god!! dude u make sense...i mean wat a creative glitch is this!..this year and age mix up..and ofcrse d name!Sleepy..bt yes..i rem when madhu found out abt pia..she said those words to her...altho i dnt rem her sayin ki arnab se door rakha..bt yes....sugandh also never wanted arnab to be wid pia..and madhu din want to wreck her family by dis involvement..so maybe she and sugandh worked together in unison and kept the truth at bay!...
intelligent one ya!Big smile

Lol, Divz! If its about age, I should get a vampire before you!LOL
Thanks for agreeing. Btw, exams kaise chal rahe hain?
kyunnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.....main bhi line mein hu...okay hot vamp bf ke bff se mera intro karwa denaLOLWinkDay Dreaming
 exams abhi english ka tha.woh awesome tha...baki dekhoBig smileLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26303

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

Hi there! Yep..great point. Madhu probably did what you said she did..makes complete sense. And she's definitely not a bad person..just looking out for herself and her family..like all Moms. So, while I don't condone her actions, I don't condemn them either. She's human.

As for the bloopers/blunders...I give upConfusedConfused. The numbers don't add up, the pendant turns up where it shouldn't, you have a gravestone that says Piyashree at which he lights a candle, and he still call her Piyali..whatever. I am going to not stress about them anymore and just watch the show as is! Its not worth exercising my brain cells for this...if I put this much effort into my thesis, I'd be done by nowSmile!

Exactly! She's human! Its human to think about your daughters first and not your husband's from another woman! And if you see, she does have a very positive attitude towards Pia and I really hope that that doesn't change in the near futureSmile

About the bloopers, no commentsLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26303

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

kyunnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.....main bhi line mein hu...okay hot vamp bf ke bff se mera intro karwa denaLOLWinkDay Dreaming
 exams abhi english ka tha.woh awesome tha...baki dekhoLOL

Lol! All the best!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggilove

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Joined: 13 February 2010
Posts: 3625

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
WOW u make perfect sense....IDK whats happening..but Im sure Madhu did do this....But I agree tht what she did was wrong...but at the same time when Piya talks about her being in life alone n learning things...she wants to help her....but she doesnt want to loose her fam....but I seriously think Madhu shud tell him!!! Its not fair on Piya side...Maybe Madhu paid those two ppl to tell Arnav tht Piya n Sugandth Died in a car accident....tht wud be horrible if she did tht...OMG...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Joined: 14 May 2009
Posts: 30577

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by pyar-ishk

If this was case then I would definitely blame madhu. Madhu is a coward to me I feel no simpathy for her. I also think the excuse she giving now, for Arnab not to know pia is alive is also seflfish.

The victim in this whole situation to me is Arnab & Pia, and I'm glad Misha and her sister have their father courage to face the truth no matter what the outcome may be.

 


I will not like to blame Madhu. She's not selfish, she's a selfish mother. She's not doing this for herself but for her daughters. I mean, the sad truth is society is involved everywhere. Misha'a and Panchi's future may be hampered if the truth of Arnab's bigamy is revealed. So ya, she's wrong but justified in her own way.
Misha is a sweetheart! I'm sure she'll stick by Pia through thick and thin!
 
I understand what you're saying but this isn't new to madhu, she alway's knew about it and came to terms with it as we can see cause she still with arnab. I know she just find out pia is alive so is going take her time to come to terms with it but from her comment yesterday it doesn't look like she ever want's it out. I mean husband was having melt down about not being there for his daughter and she could think about is how to keep the secret going. I know madhu isn't bad but she need to tell her husband the truth, it was one thing when he thought she died but that's not the case anymore.
 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26303

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanaya11

WOW u make perfect sense....IDK whats happening..but Im sure Madhu did do this....But I agree tht what she did was wrong...but at the same time when Piya talks about her being in life alone n learning things...she wants to help her....but she doesnt want to loose her fam....but I seriously think Madhu shud tell him!!! Its not fair on Piya side...Maybe Madhu paid those two ppl to tell Arnav tht Piya n Sugandth Died in a car accident....tht wud be horrible if she did tht...OMG...

No, I think Sugandh herself told the neighbours to lie. Why else would he be told this three years before her actual death? Plus, those neighbours were very old friends of Sugandh and Arnb. And if they  listened to Madhu despite this, then they're the ones who're horrible!
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 21656

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Good point yaar. Agree with you as it all makes sense. Maybe something like this did happen.
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26303

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

 
I understand what you're saying but this isn't new to madhu, she alway's knew about it and came to terms with it as we can see cause she still with arnab. I know she just find out pia is alive so is going take her time to come to terms with it but from her comment yesterday it doesn't look like she ever want's it out. I mean husband was having melt down about not being there for his daughter and she could think about is how to keep the secret going. I know madhu isn't bad but she need to tell her husband the truth, it was one thing when he thought she died but that's not the case anymore.
 
 

Hmmm...I can't deny that you do have a point! Seeing Arnab craving for his daughter, maybe she should tell him. I still won't like to blame her but she's definitely wrong!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index