Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I feel Madhu and Sugandh had a plan. (Page 2)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

great pia is younger than me..n she gets d hot vampire!

res neetz!

edited!

god!! dude u make sense...i mean wat a creative glitch is this!..this year and age mix up..and ofcrse d name!Sleepy..bt yes..i rem when madhu found out abt pia..she said those words to her...altho i dnt rem her sayin ki arnab se door rakha..bt yes....sugandh also never wanted arnab to be wid pia..and madhu din want to wreck her family by dis involvement..so maybe she and sugandh worked together in unison and kept the truth at bay!...
intelligent one ya!Big smile

Lol, Divz! If its about age, I should get a vampire before you!LOL
Thanks for agreeing. Btw, exams kaise chal rahe hain?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggilove

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Hi there! Yep..great point. Madhu probably did what you said she did..makes complete sense. And she's definitely not a bad person..just looking out for herself and her family..like all Moms. So, while I don't condone her actions, I don't condemn them either. She's human.

As for the bloopers/blunders...I give upConfusedConfused. The numbers don't add up, the pendant turns up where it shouldn't, you have a gravestone that says Piyashree at which he lights a candle, and he still call her Piyali..whatever. I am going to not stress about them anymore and just watch the show as is! Its not worth exercising my brain cells for this...if I put this much effort into my thesis, I'd be done by nowSmile!

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

your predictions completely make sense and they are very much based on facts...so i think there is a big chance of this happening..madhu is not a bad person..bt she has her own reasons for her actions..
and wat's up with the name yaar...i hate it wen mr. dobriyal calls piya..piyali...yaar..piyashree accha naam rakha tha...piyali kidhar se aaya??Angry

Madhu is definitely not bad. She does care for Pia in her own way. She's selfish, I won't deny that but not for herself, her daughters. And no matter what, your child is your child. You will first think about them! Its natural!
I don't have a problem with Piyali except that it was Piyashree earlierErmm
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

hey neethi if you are talking about anything that happened today well i can't say much as the show  prodcast here much later,  at 8:30 our time

but you might be right, maybe there was deal between them!

but you know what i think?, i think its all Madhu's plan, thats why she is scared now!

you know  that man who told Arnab that both  Sugandh and piya were dead in an accident, he was Arnab's friend

maybe Madhu  made him lie to Arnab so she gets both mother and daughter out of her family's way!  
or maybe after Sugandhs death,  she manged to put Piya in the orphanage and then made the freind lie to Arnab  by saying both were dead

well its an Ekta melodramatic show so anything is possibleWink

p.s about the bloopers the show seems full of it LOL..i hope i dont end up hating it because of themConfused

Ya, I know! Ekta Maiyya ki Jai!!
But I doubt Madhu lied after Sugandh's death. According to today's episode, Sugandh died in 1999 and Arnab thought both of them died in 1996 :)

ka7eela

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

If this was case then I would definitely blame madhu. Madhu is a coward to me I feel no simpathy for her. I also think the excuse she giving now, for Arnab not to know pia is alive is also seflfish.

The victim in this whole situation to me is Arnab & Pia, and I'm glad Misha and her sister have their father courage to face the truth no matter what the outcome may be.

I will not like to blame Madhu. She's not selfish, she's a selfish mother. She's not doing this for herself but for her daughters. I mean, the sad truth is society is involved everywhere. Misha'a and Panchi's future may be hampered if the truth of Arnab's bigamy is revealed. So ya, she's wrong but justified in her own way.
Misha is a sweetheart! I'm sure she'll stick by Pia through thick and thin!

pyar-ishk

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0o.Leah.o0

In a very odd way, this does make sense. Nice observation.

I dont blame Madhu either, shes not evil, she just looking out for her daughters !

Lol! Thanks for agreeing and replyingLOL
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

hehe yup there are way bloopers in this show but i tend to ignore them all for my abhiya....but like u said this one is like a major one lol how can they mess up on numbers lol..but oh well i m happy as long as them show me abhay and piya lol..but neethi darling good observation..

HeartMONA

I don't ignore bloopers because of Abhiya but because I can understand that these people are humans! And they're airing the shows six days a week! I mean, we need to excuse them and give them a benefit of doubt! Their work is not easy! And despite the bloopers, they have managed to make a wonderful showEmbarrassed
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pRaTiBhA.1990

big blooper
I thnk u r rite. .madhu defo knws dat pia is nt dead. .

Thanks for agreeing :)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index