Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I feel Madhu and Sugandh had a plan.

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

srikondaaewaBlossom10PriyaThakurmeawka7eeladaisyluvAnamikaSJain0o.Leah.o0madmaxineRitzieCharu21.Nabi.TheBlackJaguarpyar-ishk

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
great pia is younger than me..n she gets d hot vampire!

res neetz!

edited!

god!! dude u make sense...i mean wat a creative glitch is this!..this year and age mix up..and ofcrse d name!Sleepy..bt yes..i rem when madhu found out abt pia..she said those words to her...altho i dnt rem her sayin ki arnab se door rakha..bt yes....sugandh also never wanted arnab to be wid pia..and madhu din want to wreck her family by dis involvement..so maybe she and sugandh worked together in unison and kept the truth at bay!...
intelligent one ya!Big smile

Edited by luv_wacko - 05 January 2011 at 9:02am
monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
your predictions completely make sense and they are very much based on facts...so i think there is a big chance of this happening..madhu is not a bad person..bt she has her own reasons for her actions..
and wat's up with the name yaar...i hate it wen mr. dobriyal calls piya..piyali...yaar..piyashree accha naam rakha tha...piyali kidhar se aaya??Angry
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
hey neethi if you are talking about anything that happened today well i can't say much as the show  prodcast here much later,  at 8:30 our time

but you might be right, maybe there was deal between them!

but you know what i think?, i think its all Madhu's plan, thats why she is scared now!

you know  that man who told Arnab that both  Sugandh and piya were dead in an accident, he was Arnab's friend

maybe Madhu  made him lie to Arnab so she gets both mother and daughter out of her family's way!  
or maybe after Sugandhs death,  she manged to put Piya in the orphanage and then made the freind lie to Arnab  by saying both were dead

well its an Ekta melodramatic show so anything is possibleWink

p.s about the bloopers the show seems full of it LOL..i hope i dont end up hating it because of themConfused

Edited by ka7eela - 05 January 2011 at 9:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk.Jane..

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged

If this was case then I would definitely blame madhu. Madhu is a coward to me I feel no simpathy for her. I also think the excuse she giving now, for Arnab not to know pia is alive is also seflfish.

The victim in this whole situation to me is Arnab & Pia, and I'm glad Misha and her sister have their father courage to face the truth no matter what the outcome may be.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela.Jane..

0o.Leah.o0 IF-Rockerz
0o.Leah.o0
0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
In a very odd way, this does make sense. Nice observation.

I dont blame Madhu either, shes not evil, she just looking out for her daughters !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz
.:.MONA.:.
.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
hehe yup there are way bloopers in this show but i tend to ignore them all for my abhiya....but like u said this one is like a major one lol how can they mess up on numbers lol..but oh well i m happy as long as them show me abhay and piya lol..but neethi darling good observation..

HeartMONA
pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
big blooper
I thnk u r rite. .madhu defo knws dat pia is nt dead. .

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index