Written/video update(5th Jan 2011) - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
aplogies, but i did not enjoy reading the epi...
I normally enjoy your updates......but am so sorry to say tha I really did not enjoy reading this update,  sorry no offence and  please, please nothing personal!! just my point of view!!.
Hi luxmi....I think u r a real sport!!! :-)

great update. I laughed so much. Thanks for taking all that time.

By the way can you update Yeh Rista..
Their Buaji is too serious.
sorry to say that i really disliked this update very much and i would appreciate it if it can go back to normal..
i started reading it and gave up as i was confused.. no offence but i hated it
Edited by 16sweety16 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by yashika_dmgfan

Hey, it's a really nice update. Added some fun to the boring episode...trust me..it was brilliant. Well done. For such boring epis...some fun is surely needed.πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ

P.S.- for all the ppl who have been commenting that they hated the written update, found it annoying etc.- Guys, take a chill pill. and try to understand that using some soft words to put your point across wouldn't cost you anything. Look,i'm not being mean or znything but it's kinda sad...I mean just try to put yourself at the updater's place and you'll know what I mean. I hope you'll understand. Just some softer words. After all, the updaters are busy humans like us and they take some time out to provide us with the update so they would feel appy if you appreciate their work and if you really didn't like it then at least say so in a more polite way....remember that they take out time to write the update. I understand that it can be confusing for some and annoying too but there's a nicer way of saying it. πŸ˜ƒ  I know you're all amazing and mature peope and will surely understand.πŸ˜ƒ

Phew! Boy, that was some big lecture...not even sure if ppl will read it but I had to say what was in my heart! πŸ˜Š

And @ the updater- again, that was some great update. Keep up the good work. I appreciate your work and the fact that you and all the updaters take out time to do it for us. πŸ˜ƒ I wish I could say this to all the updaters on IF.....lolπŸ˜†
Yashica...... thanks a million darling for your appreciating kind words.....πŸ€—. it felt tremendously healing for me..... yup..... i did expect brickbats but not to the extent of hating yaar..... that was a bit hurting .😭....agree with  every word u said about the updating task..... hats off to all the updaters of all forums..πŸ‘.. i took this chance due to my passion for writing....but found it damn difficult than the normal thead postings.... now i know the efforts behind it..... Glad u enjoyed it..... thanks a lot buddy.....πŸ˜ƒ

OMG your update is so funny.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Too good. Well done to you. In all this harsh weather in the world of SGP you've brought out a ray of sunshine in your  writing.πŸ‘πŸ‘ I have laughed a lot reading this. 🀣🀣
THANKYOU VERY MUCH
πŸ˜ƒ

hi MTJ..... well that was my intention to welcome this new year with a change and try to put a bit of masala to make it look a chilled out one.... patha nahi yaar.... kuch jyada hi chilled out kaise ho gayi......πŸ˜†.... I enjoyed writing it as yest. episode was kind of a very thanda one.... for the first time did not like SGP yest. otherwise i emote watching it..... so kind off experimented ...... glad there r some who cud get my actual intention...... thanks a lot MTJ......  your appreciation really did boost up my day......πŸ€—Thank u dear....πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Atulji

please update in a regular style.

sure atulji..... i will keep it up that way.......πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by jaswargikoinahi

Thanks for the update. U rock.

Thanks a lot jas...😳... it is these appreciating words which boost the energy for the updaters and induce more enthusiasm in them to better up their task.....Thanks dear......πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Pulwasha

yeh update to ik dum jhakaas hai laxs...πŸ‘

Meri jaan.....Pallo..... πŸ€—.... seeing  u commenting here.... mogambo khush hua....😳.. aur laxs bhi.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... jhakaas bole toh apun ko aur kya maangtha.... bus tum mahaan log aisaich SGP forum mein aate rehneka...... samjhi kya????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Thanks a million darling..... loved to see u here......πŸ˜‰