Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

5th jan update arpi tortured __shikha entry (Page 5)

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by chista

guys where is vamp?Angry

oh who cares about this b***h!!!Angry...she set everything in motion and has now gone...hopefully vanished of this earth!!

Ohhhh I am so upset, feel like crying!!...I really thought Avi will come back with Arpi.....but no!...

Di, I know you are upset to but can you say if Avi said anyting to Arpi before leaving?..and how did he get out, dragged or thrown or what!....what a woman arpi is, even in her pain she was thinking of her husband!!......Heart

Dreamy, all the time Arpi kept shouting loud that plz let Avi go. Set him free. Do me all the harm u want to but plz let my husband go. She also asked Avi to leave from there and not do anything illegal as RV is waiting for a chance to get him arrested. Avi obeyed her words and left the cop whom he was holding tight in his arms.

Avi was pushed out of the prison. But he did warn RV bfr leaving tht let him count his last days.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24ice _girltalkie14Dreamygal301yoga23priya

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

abt saturday seems confusion abt maha episode  i guess we may not see more torture now  bt shikha  scenes wud be more

only thing that confused me was expressions on bhootni and avdesh face when they see shikha

its as if they didnt know who she is
fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Thanks CB
Poor Arpi but dun worry the Fish Cake Jerk will pay severely for this.
Oh how I wish someone wld hang him upside down and then beat the crap out of him like pinata. Then pour hot water and throw salt. Lastly they just let him die until his head fills with blood and he pukes his guts out Day Dreaming

How's that for torture Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girl

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
omg..who wants to strangle rv except me..raise ur hands

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

Thanks CB
Poor Arpi but dun worry the Fish Cake Jerk will pay severely for this.
Oh how I wish someone wld hang him upside down and then beat the crap out of him like pinata. Then pour hot water and throw salt. Lastly they just let him die until his head fills with blood and he pukes his guts out Day Dreaming

How's that for torture Stern Smile

nothing is too much for that ^%%*I(&^&^

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girltalkie14fuzzyface

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

abt saturday seems confusion abt maha episode  i guess we may not see more torture now  bt shikha  scenes wud be more

only thing that confused me was expressions on bhootni and avdesh face when they see shikha

its as if they didnt know who she is

CB those expressions were bcz Shikha was turning her back towards them. So all looked confused. The moment she faced Avi, his expressions started changin to see her. (i felt so)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girlfuzzyface

chista Goldie
chista
chista

oh really  di?

avdesh in tear?  oh so painful  when  the powerful man like avdesh cris my heart  wrenchingCry
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Originally posted by _nandini

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by chista

guys where is vamp?Angry

oh who cares about this b***h!!!Angry...she set everything in motion and has now gone...hopefully vanished of this earth!!

Ohhhh I am so upset, feel like crying!!...I really thought Avi will come back with Arpi.....but no!...

Di, I know you are upset to but can you say if Avi said anyting to Arpi before leaving?..and how did he get out, dragged or thrown or what!....what a woman arpi is, even in her pain she was thinking of her husband!!......Heart

Dreamy, all the time Arpi kept shouting loud that plz let Avi go. Set him free. Do me all the harm u want to but plz let my husband go. She also asked Avi to leave from there and not do anything illegal as RV is waiting for a chance to get him arrested. Avi obeyed her words and left the cop whom he was holding tight in his arms.

Avi was pushed out of the prison. But he did warn RV bfr leaving tht let him count his last days.

thanks nandini. @ red...that is always been her motivation. Hopefully this is Avdesh's wake up call to change...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girltalkie14

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index