Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

5th jan update arpi tortured __shikha entry (Page 10)

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonyP

What mitti Arpi is made of? she is enduring so much pain but worried about her hubby dear.
Now I think Avi will try to plan something that is not against the law, hopfully this time he will use loop holes of legal system for arpi/his advantage.

Much as I love Avdesh, he has never shown this inclination before....he uses his brawn first then brain.....all nice off course, and still love him regardless.WinkSmile

but I now wonder, will Shikha have a law background?...maybe she could suggest something...

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Count me in guys..

i want to shoot tht Bhootni

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girl

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by prash_t

bye NandiniHug

@ prash, thanks...realised di and nandini mentioned it as well.

But don't you think this is not the best time for new face?...we wanna see and concentrate on avita and their pain...with her coming so more new scenes and etc, focus goes away from avita!Angry
Sweetiee..

Avi needs some who can encourage him!!

He is too shattered now.... BJ cant see this niether she vil lift his sourage up...
its only person who is close to him wld do tht...
i think shikha is best one to do it

@bold - she got what she wanted. she must be thinking Avi will be back to normal in a day or two.

but do you think shikha will be positive?...I don;t know why but I feel anxious now...guess once bitten twice shy ..RV too came as positive...now I feel so suspicious!LOL...what if she is already with RV's bro, and it is their plan to see what he does now.....gosh I'm scaring myself...but until she proves it I will be watching her with a gimlet eye!!OuchBig smile
gosh dreamy
devil think a likeLOL I am scared of the same thing. Don't want to keep my hopes too high regarding shikha's entry.  Learned a lesson from RV's entry, i was so happy for him being positive that I wanted avi to be friends with him...i deserve a joota for thisAngry
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by prash_t

bye NandiniHug

But don't you think this is not the best time for new face?...we wanna see and concentrate on avita and their pain...with her coming so more new scenes and etc, focus goes away from avita!Angry
Sweetiee..

Avi needs some who can encourage him!!

He is too shattered now.... BJ cant see this niether she vil lift his sourage up...
its only person who is close to him wld do tht...
i think shikha is best one to do it

@bold - she got what she wanted. she must be thinking Avi will be back to normal in a day or two.

but do you think shikha will be positive?...I don;t know why but I feel anxious now...guess once bitten twice shy ..RV too came as positive...now I feel so suspicious!LOL...what if she is already with RV's bro, and it is their plan to see what he does now.....gosh I'm scaring myself...but until she proves it I will be watching her with a gimlet eye!!OuchBig smile
gosh dreamy
devil think a likeLOL I am scared of the same thing. Don't want to keep my hopes too high regarding shikha's entry.  Learned a lesson from RV's entry, i was so happy for him being positive that I wanted avi to be friends with him...i deserve a joota for thisAngry

then I should deserve double joota for that!...even upto monday I was saying he won't do torture.....shows wht the cvs can do!...so me not friendly with shikha until she walks through fire for my avita...then I will smile at her!
MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged

What mitti Arpi is made of? she is enduring so much pain but worried about her hubby dear.
Now I think Avi will try to plan something that is not against the law, hopfully this time he will use loop holes of legal system for arpi/his advantage.

Much as I love Avdesh, he has never shown this inclination before....he uses his brawn first then brain.....all nice off course, and still love him regardless.WinkSmile

but I now wonder, will Shikha have a law background?...maybe she could suggest something...

Arpi doen't want him to do anything illegal so whats the point of usinf brown. He has to use brain. Shikha doesn't have to have a law back ground, they can take little trouble and find a good lawyer..that will help.
-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
I hope she is positive

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girl

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
@dremy
same here, Shikha has to prove herself before expecting a smile from us.
yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by yoga23priya

Originally posted by sara212

bye NandiniHug

U R absolutely right Dreamy. looking tomorow epi will focus on Shikah entry and will not any progress in Arpita release. Although they show the same day but what about us, how much we will wait for Arpita release.

I think till saturday, my heart will be in my throat...I will constantly wonder about Avi and Arpi....I bet bhootni will force Av to sit and talk with Shikha, talk and laugh...hoping to get his mind of Arpi...if she insist on throwing a party or something!!!Angry....I will shoot her from where I sit typing on my pc like a mad woman!!LOLLOL
@ bold
need a gunWink

Priya dear,

you scare me.....you seem to have every suitable weapon for every occasion!...ErmmErmm

LOLLOLLOL...do someting about that blasted Aunty of yours! she is the root cause of all evil in Lallanpur!!Dead

LOL thanks di.......my pehalwaanji thought meEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
choose the bomb then i vl blastBig smile
bomb bomb time bomb tick or  or

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index