Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

written update 5/1/11 - complete

natasha-remix IF-Dazzler
natasha-remix
natasha-remix

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
  watching n writing simultaneously... will be up soon. . part wise

part 1-
episode starts wid arnab having flashback of the guy telling him abt his daughter.. arnab sitting at fireplace and drinking. looking at baby pics of piyali... n getting senti.
wondering why sugandh didnt tell him abt her cancer.. n why he was lied to etc etc.
"kahaan hai meri beti? itne saal beet gaye.. " (ugghh)!!! where shud i search for her?
wonders whether how he shud search for her.. at the hospital or at sugandhs relatives..
gets worked up and upset
promises to find her.

scene shifts to piya
- misha catches up wid her... she and panchi ask her to come home with them.. she makes bahaana.. 
misha-oh so you only listen to stuff abhay says now.. if he says it to you you'll agree in one shot.
stop eating bhao.!
piya agrees to come to their house to stay. (says something here that i missed)
panchi n misha leave.. piya waits on.

part 2-
abhay in the palace---
continuation of yest scene...
abhay talking to the portrait- thinking of how piya is exactly like MT(maithali).. about how piya and MT are becoming one in his heart.. how is it possible.is abt to go away when he sees something and turns around.
he finds the pendant.. bends down n pics it up with a black cloth (doesnt touch it directly)

turns to leave but looks at the portrait one more time

at home arnab is packing his bags in a hurry.. madhu comes and asks him where hes going.. he thinks to himself that he doesnt wanna hurt madhu by telling her the truth..he says hes going to delhi for some work.. office work.. no problem at all

scene shifts to tracker
walking wid tangad.. wondering abt how he likes her.. n how usse kuch kuch ho raha hai.. friend becomes BF.. wondering why he isnt saying anything
both of them think they shud go out for coffee.. both start saying something together.. the guy says -girls first.
tracker asks him to emai her some photos.. the guys says ok.. she thinks abt how slow he is.. and offers to give him her email id.. guy says no. she gets pissed n wonders why theres no effort etc etc (funny scene overall) thinks.. hint bhi nahin leni aati..
then she realises that shes carrying piyas bag.. she goes to the hostel to give it to her.
at the gate..when abhay comes there
tracker goes all gaga over him.. n asks him wats in his hand in the black cloth...
he shows the pendant . piyas expression is of shock n admiration saying yipee i got it back n also OMG i dont believe u did that for me! ( must see) 
tracker tells her how lucky she is to have it back. and leaves both of them alone..

piya gets senti n says this is my moms aakhri nishaani.. where'd u find it.. thank u so much..
she picks it up n drops it.. it falls on his hand.. 
abhay screams out in pain ( it was kinda funny... i was laughing .. lol.. no offense) falls down on the ground n is still screaming... with his screams echoing in the background. he wails in pain
piya holds on to him and asks him if hes fine while he screams in agony.. she sees his cut and is shocked... she goes inside to get water for him ( dumb girl bandage not water)

part 3-
piya all worked up.. wondering wad happened. she comes back to the gate and abhay is gone.

arnab at the hospital.. asking some clerk about sugandh...says its very imp.. says 21nov 1996.. there was an accident.. clerk says both ppl that died were males.. no females.. no one called sugandh.
says sugandh died of uterine cancer 3 yrs later.. in 1999.
arnab wonders why he was lied to.. and how he has to find piyali

at abhays house- his dad walks down the stairs clapping as abhay walks in.
says bravo.. you demonstrated ur skill again.. (narrates the jeep incident)
abhay says he was just trying to save someone..
his dad says-- piya?? because of her the wolves know abt us.. we've been hiding for so long.. but they know abt us now. blah blah
abhay says he understands. n that he will be careful here after..
his dad says- humari tumse koi dushmani nahin hain.. ur one of us.. 
abhay u touched silver knowing what it does.. dont forget who you are just cos ur wid humans.. humein bhi apne saath jaladoge.

he heals his cut.
saying it for ur good.. we are not alone.. but we've hidden ourselves for so long.. be careful now.

Part-4--
misha getting ready for college..wid panchi sitting there.. piya comes.
panchi reading out the horoscope.. something abt finding loads of love.. n the day u were waiting for is soon to come.
misha snatches away the paper n calls it crap.. n makes some joke abt how her horoscope says she'll find her MR RIght today..meaning all the girls in her sunsign will find their mr right today.. n so will all the guys!!  LOL LOLLOL and diverts panchis attention n counsels her.

and asks panchi for 100rs for showing "SAMAJHDARI" lol...
she n piya leave for college..

at college--
5 guys are trying to move/uplift/overturn a car.. and one of them is saying- leh yaar tere side se le.. ur not making any effort!!  LOL arre tu khud kar le.. etc etc.. 
angad tells them to do mehnat.. dum laga ke.. haisha..!!!! hahah .. they then proclaim themselves losers.. and say no wonder gals like abhay.. we cant move a car.. he overturned a jeep and beat up 3 ppl all by himself.. exc karo.. protein shake piyo.. steroids lo..!!! haha
piya listens on to their convo.. 

she sees abhay n says 'kuch toh hai abhay.. hum sab galat nahi ho sakte.. wad are u hiding.. u will have to answer me."

scene shifts to an empty classroom.. piya leads abhay in.and shuts all the doors.. abhay asks her wad happened.. she says that i need some answers.. n im not going to let u leave untill i have them.
 Q1- how did u feel the earthquake b4 it happened? 
ans- i was concentrating.. i felt the earth move..
Q2- how did u find tracker
ans-she was screaming.. ur just acting stupid.. even u cud have found her.. big deal
piya- then how did u find me.. ?? how was that possible
abahy- coincidence.. i was lost myself and i found u accidently
piya- then wad abt the guys n the jeep??
abhay-u know those guys were drunk ! even if u hit them they wud faint!!  LOL LOL  then i wud ask u the same question!! (LOL)
and as for the jeep-- its simple physics-- forces of leverage (wow i wish id payed more attention in phy.. maybe i cud move a jeep too)   
piya- wad abt the wolves? it seemed like u were talking in their language?
abhay - common sense.. when an animal attacks u .. u dont run away instead u scare it away.. dont u watch any wildlife channels..oh wait u know only how to get scared n run away.. n play damsel in distress.. dont act silly.. are u done? can i leave now?

he begins to leave n she asks him the million dollar question-- wad happened to u with my chain?? (flashback of him screaming)

scene freezes on his face..

super precap--
piya finds photos and stuff abt maithali and abhay online dating back to the 18th century.. how is it possible?? 

cant wait now!!!

Edited by angad_cutest - 05 January 2011 at 10:10am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

pthoratsnehasanjanasrikondaER_ER_YADamayantiMlubslubsyjass6itzangellblackrose__85mitumifrodnupskkripsyshaggyscoobyarniindia5pranitisunshine33PutijaChalhovNirjhor105dmg_roks_antarasreereddylastminriddhima1scorpio95suadvaniHADmishti-kavita-Olicity_23Swap-Arhi-sim-liquidfantasyOnyx.daisyluvshivani003shalini01-desiresoul-anna44taibaaaKyunkiImafanknumnumneela226Courageous_Leojustadream.Prinsesse.Suvi

sreereddy Goldie
sreereddy
sreereddy

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged

eagerly waiting for updates. I dont see anything in ur post. Ouch. please update

srikonda Newbie
srikonda
srikonda

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Thanks for the regular updates
pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
eagerly waitng
rose.three IF-Rockerz
rose.three
rose.three

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
plzz updt soon...........
sanabest Senior Member
sanabest
sanabest

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
thanx......w8inggg
daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
nice soo far..thank u for this....lol i was laughin yest too..when abhay started screaming....hahahahah oh yea n did chand do his funny neck movement again..i hate it...they dont have to keep showing tht funny neck movement again n again..but dont know why...they keep showin ittt....hahahhahahahahaha it cracks me up so baddd...hahaha
daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
WHOOAAA...if her horoscope is right..than the werewolves will come to colleege today...(but for us..they'll show this next weekkk!!)  hopefully i wannaa see this track...some handsome werewolve n Misha hahhahahahaha they'll keep havin awesome fightsss...hahaha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AY_candy_luver

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index