Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

BB4 ~ Daily Discussion ~ 5th Jan 2011 (Page 5)

Marz_Mahira_fan IF-Dazzler
Marz_Mahira_fan
Marz_Mahira_fan

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krutiv100

i loved ashmit in this epi...he was too good with hiding the box,shewta intially was worried about getting punished..by they make a good pair to do masti like that....loved their little celebration in the loos....  one of my fav moments in big boss! and i loved ashmit/shewta's convo at the end i was laughing along.

i can understand why shewta was getting angry at ashmit,he's the only one keeping her sane in there right now infact its both ways.
when he was saying im ready to leave give my name, none of the other 3 were ready to do the same so why ashmit was being so selfless- was somewhat annoying me. i want ashmit to be runner up and shewta to win or vica-versa as longs as they are the last two.
Dolly was defo thinking tactically,khali has been her friend for so long in that house and he has also had  grief for taking dolly's side yet she was ready to give his name...all of a sudden she is now saying he is lazy and doesn't do work where as before she was fighting with everyone who said the same about khali previously. she defo thinks that out of the four of them khali is most popular and likley to get a good amount of votes. shewta is a popular tv celeb and ashmit has strong bollywood connections. whatever happens please let either khali/dolly's name be given.

the fight i think dolly proded khali and khali lost it..well not exactly lost it but he said what he wanted to,but he thought dolly was on about his weight but she was on about him being lazy but the way she said what she did,it kinda had a duel meaning it could have been taken either way.

Ashmit spoke on behalf of bb viewers 'teen mahne main yahi baki rehagaya tha dekhne ki liyeLOL  regarding dolly-khali fight!

so much better watching Ashmit-Shewta getting up to mischeif and masi than dolly-khali arguing!

precap i was getting scared phir se shewta-dolly fight but i liked how shewta said 'kaun kya karta hai sab jaante hai 'then got up and walked away.Thumbs Up

thanks for the update!

Agree with you buddy Thumbs Up Any ways i must say in the 3 months this is for the first time i have seen any good post regarding Shweta in DDT......LOLLOLWink 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
@ agree prernatic.
Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Thank you Gypsy for the update Big smile

Dolly aur Khali mein panga ?? ShockedLOLLOL
MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

Thank you Gypsy for the update Big smile

Dolly aur Khali mein panga ?? ShockedLOLLOL

Yeah. Dolly was just kidding as usual and Khali the ungreat talks about her fat tummy. Dead Dolly as usual starts giving it to him. LOL
Isha.Isha IF-Rockerz
Isha.Isha
Isha.Isha

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Yeah. Dolly was just kidding as usual and Khali the ungreat talks about her fat tummy. Dead Dolly as usual starts giving it to him. LOL

Har baar fat tummy kyon mention karte hain ye log. How disgusting. Can't even find some original and new argument to make fight a little bit interesting Angry
Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gypsy2525

Big boss calls everyone in the living room in the night and asks everyone to name one person who they want to remove from the bigg boss house.
All are confused as to whose name they should take. Ashmit says that he is ready to volunteer if the person who wins will share the prize money with him.
Dolly asks Shweta if she has decided a name to take. Dolly says that she wants to take khali's name.
Ashmit and shweta are discussing whose name to take. Ashmit says that he doesnt know Khali's situation as to why he has come to the house .
He says shweta is in the house for her daughter ,dolly's also has some issues.
Dolly asks khali if she should take his name because he is lazy .Ashmit then says that i am volunteering to give my name .
Shweta is getting irritated with him.Ashmit says i have achieved what i wanted in life .

Hmmm.......Interesting !!! LOLLOL
Ashmit what exectly you have achieved in this 3 month ??? LOL 

Oh well, this is just a TRP stunt I believe. BB is gonna evict one person on Friday on the basis of minimum votes  - may be ?? 

Ashmit is the most chalu player here I think LOL

Edited by Nishita123 - 05 January 2011 at 11:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_kaxeion

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Isha.

Originally posted by MithiBani

Har baar fat tummy kyon mention karte hain ye log. How disgusting. Can't even find some original and new argument to make fight a little bit interesting Angry
Dolly ke paas Fat Tummy hai... Tumhare paas kya hai.... Haaain *AB's Voice* LOL
axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

Hmmm.......Interesting !!! LOLLOL
Ashmit what exectly you have achieved in this 3 month ??? LOL 

Oh well, this is just a TRP stunt I believe. BB is gonna evict one person on Friday on the basis of minimum votes  - may be ?? 

Ashmit is the most chalu player here I think LOL 
Two So-Called GFs and Friends and Sister and infinite MMSs after the lights are off Wink Puri life ban gayi Ashmit Baba ki toh Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishita123

Go to top