Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

BB4 ~ Daily Discussion ~ 5th Jan 2011 (Page 3)

Isha.Isha IF-Rockerz
Isha.Isha
Isha.Isha

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gypsy2525

According to me the competition for votes is always  between 3 . . .

Why are they still asking to vote for all four then? Isn't it too late to evict another member?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princeznacl0wn

cl0wn IF-Dazzler
cl0wn
cl0wn

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged

correct, but if they send one directly to the finale, how will they evict one of the remaining three?

i think, more chances are, that the person's name whom they choose will receive some kind of extra cash reward...plus HE will become a hero in the eyes of the audience...and ultimately, all 4 of them will go in the finale..because it's SEASON 4 this time LOL maybe

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_kIsha.Isha

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweta01

I have one question.. I miss some part.. so did BB ask them to choose one name who will quit the show or something?

If yes then that box definately has money and that money will go to that person.. but first someone please answer my question... Thanks... Smile

they have to unanimously take one person's name . . . . i feel whoever's name they take will go to the finale

Well four of them are in the finale.. voting has started for all four of them.. so don't think that will be the case.. take one person name for what? to leave?

Because later I saw Ashmit saying who should go so they have to take one name who will go out? cos Ashmit was telling all of them that he is ready to leave the show.. Dolly was so shocked.. Shweta got angry on Ashmit and said you think this over for one hour more or one night more and walk off from there....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.Isha

Martand IF-Dazzler
Martand
Martand

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Isha.

Why are they still asking to vote for all four then? Isn't it too late to evict another member?

better late than never

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.Isha

MsAnu Goldie
MsAnu
MsAnu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cl0wn

correct, but if they send one directly to the finale, how will they evict one of the remaining three?

i think, more chances are, that the person's name whom they choose will receive some kind of extra cash reward...plus HE will become a hero in the eyes of the audience...and ultimately, all 4 of them will go in the finale..because it's SEASON 4 this time LOL maybe

arre itna dimaag mere paas hota toh updates baithke likhti kya  Wink

Edited by gypsy2525 - 05 January 2011 at 9:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bolly*_Crazedcl0wn.GoldySom.

krutiv100 Goldie
krutiv100
krutiv100

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
i loved ashmit in this epi...he was too good with hiding the box,shewta intially was worried about getting punished..by they make a good pair to do masti like that....loved their little celebration in the loos....  one of my fav moments in big boss! and i loved ashmit/shewta's convo at the end i was laughing along.

i can understand why shewta was getting angry at ashmit,he's the only one keeping her sane in there right now infact its both ways.
when he was saying im ready to leave give my name, none of the other 3 were ready to do the same so why ashmit was being so selfless- was somewhat annoying me. i want ashmit to be runner up and shewta to win or vica-versa as longs as they are the last two.
Dolly was defo thinking tactically,khali has been her friend for so long in that house and he has also had  grief for taking dolly's side yet she was ready to give his name...all of a sudden she is now saying he is lazy and doesn't do work where as before she was fighting with everyone who said the same about khali previously. she defo thinks that out of the four of them khali is most popular and likley to get a good amount of votes. shewta is a popular tv celeb and ashmit has strong bollywood connections. whatever happens please let either khali/dolly's name be given.

the fight i think dolly proded khali and khali lost it..well not exactly lost it but he said what he wanted to,but he thought dolly was on about his weight but she was on about him being lazy but the way she said what she did,it kinda had a duel meaning it could have been taken either way.

Ashmit spoke on behalf of bb viewers 'teen mahne main yahi baki rehagaya tha dekhne ki liyeLOL  regarding dolly-khali fight!

so much better watching Ashmit-Shewta getting up to mischeif and masi than dolly-khali arguing!

precap i was getting scared phir se shewta-dolly fight but i liked how shewta said 'kaun kya karta hai sab jaante hai 'then got up and walked away.Thumbs Up

thanks for the update!

Edited by krutiv100 - 05 January 2011 at 10:04am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

princeznaMarz_Mahira_fanIsha.IshaAutumn.

a.sanju09 Senior Member
a.sanju09
a.sanju09

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
wat is the task for this week? Y is there lollypop everywhere?
SM28 Senior Member
SM28
SM28

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Ashmit & Shweta are such pros at stealing.. the way they hid the red box today was hilarious! ROFL Especially when Dolly was calling out to Ashmit when he was in the bathroom, I LOVED the way he said "Ehh!?" and started laughing LOL

Go to top