Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

BB4 ~ Daily Discussion ~ 5th Jan 2011 (Page 14)

krutiv100 Goldie
krutiv100
krutiv100

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Originally posted by krutiv100

i can understand why shewta was getting angry at ashmit,he's the only one keeping her sane in there right now infact its both ways.

Why is it somebody's job to keep her sane or safe always? First Sameer and now Ashmit. Shweta was worried because that statement made Ashmit a selfless man and he gained some brownie points.

Did something happen to Shweta when her badki behen Seema left? What happened when Sam, her best buddy left? Nothing. So what's this newfound attachment with Ashmit? Sly!

what i said was in terms of talking and confiding in someone,if ashmit goes for two whole days (finale is on saturday right?) who is shewta going to confide or talk too ...it will be her dolly and khali left. thats why i said that. note i also said its vice-versa shewta is keeping ashmit sane too. i don't want to say anymore on it. i didn't want  my comment to cause friction so thats why im clearing up what i meant.

i don't want to get into any argument,im not a die-hard shewta fan nor die-hard ashmit fan. out of the four left these two have my vote. intially my favs were sara,ashmit,shewta,hrishant and samir and i had my reasons too. now the tohers have been eliminated only shewta and ashmit remain.
i wanted Sam to win ever since shewta had her first fight with dolly, because i felt he had handled the situation maturley by giving a good solution to the whole running the kitchen fiasco which then they followed....and it made me stand up and take notice.
please don't take my coments the wrong way as like i said above i don't want it to cause friction.
thanks. sorry if i offended or upset anyone...i was only giving my comments on the episode.

Edited by krutiv100 - 05 January 2011 at 1:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.IshaTheDilettante

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Chalo logon, main chali. Geez, aajkal 14 page mein bye bye ho raha hai!! Confused

Biggest loser jeetega!! Angry

Bye-shye.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.GoldySom.Isha.IshaGujaraxeion

gamla_ Senior Member
gamla_
gamla_

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Maya_M,

I have known you since you were active on Bolly section. Gosh you have good gossip bhandaar and I enjoyed it. You always have neutral persona Thumbs Upand admire that.

This is first time I am watching BB India and got messed up here with all the free time I have these days.

I kinda liked ST(never heard of her before). But the main reason was that she is bashed a lot. I have no idea why??  Diplomacy to chalti hai job karti hoon so I know...

All aside I have got new hair cut today and its looks good so voilaaaaaaa Smile

byeeeeee I have to run now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192TheDilettanteaxeion

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Chalo logon, main chali. Geez, aajkal 14 page mein bye bye ho raha hai!! Confused

Biggest loser jeetega!! Angry

Bye-shye.
Goodnight MB Hug
TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.Ishaaxeion

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
I'm watching todays dose of BB and have to say our Gholoo suits purple,,,,,,,,,,,,,infact she is looking quite pretty..........her face seems to have lost quite a few layers.......kiya nikaar keh roop chara hai humari dolly didi par..........
amy22 IF-Rockerz
amy22
amy22

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Dolly is weird. She doesn't know the meaning of friendship. One day she is friends with someone, the next not anymore. Aise dost se to loneliness behtar hai. She is a pain. She should be thankful to Khali for standing up for her, without him uski beizzati subse bari bari ho chuki hoti. This ungrateful little freak.

Go to top