BB4 ~ Daily Discussion ~ 5th Jan 2011 - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by MithiBani

I find Yoga sooooooo boring!! 😕 I don't believe Shilpa, kareena, Aniston when they say they do Yoga. Yoga is a snoozefest. 😕
😆😆 My MIL does yoga regularly.
Originally posted by TheDilettante

😆😆 My MIL does yoga regularly.

So does mine.  Pucca Ramdev bhakt she is. Buys his agarbattis and honey etc too. 😕
Originally posted by axeion

It is a snoozefest, the only aasan I might ever like is shavaasan 🤣 strangely, yoga is supposed to be relaxing bit it makes me more anxious and sometimes triggers my vertigo too... So I stay away from it.

@Kabeer... Thanks buddy, I'll try that and see if it works... 😃

It puts me to sleep. All that saans business, makes me sleepy. 😆 ðŸ˜† I'd rather do some high energy aerobics.

So does mine.  Pucca Ramdev bhakt she is. Buys his agarbattis and honey etc too. 😕

lol..

</div>
<div>So does mine. Pucca Ramdev bhakt she is. Buys his agarbattis and honey etc too. 😕

Add my Mumma to that gang 😡 Pichle saal Power Yoga ka bhoot bhi chada tha 🤣 I tell her she's wasting my dad's hard-earned money and she gives me back saying that's her right!!!
Originally posted by prodigy007

lol..

Kabeer stop quoting such lines... Dimaag gutter mein chala jata hai 🤣
Originally posted by TheDilettante

When did I say that Ashmit didn't play his game? Read the red highlighted line.

It puts me to sleep. All that saans business, makes me sleepy. 😆 ðŸ˜† I'd rather do some high energy aerobics.

Few years ago, some cousins went to this Art of Living class (one time) and everyone carried one pillow to do some asanas. One was Corpse pose (shavasana). This one cousin went to sleep and started snoring.
Originally posted by axeion

Kabeer stop quoting such lines... Dimaag gutter mein chala jata hai 🤣

It's just hilarious Ekta so see such devotion to that extent!
Originally posted by asood43

Although its there it did give other impression. Why to drag other ST allies? it wasn't her choice that they left. Anyway, tell me who cried for whom all this season. I don't remember anyone except some MT drama.

Because that's how I perceived Shweta's actions in the show. I can only comment from my POV. I didn't say that it was her fault. I blamed Sameer for his actions.

Cried? I didn't get your question.