Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Nivi to misunderstand sid (Page 4)

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Bani I just read the little summary on net but I think the character Nikhil has done manythings for his wife Bimla like educate her bring her to new world so Bimla could recognize his love and have respect for him but Sid has not done any such things for Nivi but stood and watched her and her family insults that if tom all of sudden Nivi find out about wrong side of Viren can she appriciate Sid qualities how much he loved her. I can't consider his silence as his patience as too much patience is cowardness as his silence is troubling his family and tomorrow if it is JAAL only who did this then you can imagine how much his silence cost his family and will he able to forgive himself for this. Peace loving is good thing but standing silent watch injustice is bigger crime then committing crime. He not only stood silent he even never warned JAAL to stop their wrongdoings. 
Viren and Sandeep are also different in respect as Viren never encouraged Nivi to wrong anyone and supported her and her GM when they were in need. Ya similarity is that they both are active and passionate. Till now Viren has shown his capability for standing for truth and I hope he will support the truth

you have to read the whole novel in order to understand the character sketches...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
But still I can never support Sid's actions and never call him correct even I am against dadaji and Nivi for hiding JAAL's misdeed but BS did warned chanchal about him watching. JAAL are always against BS and previously too they tried to harm him. There are high probability that they can harm dadaji, VD and YD for their own use and Sid know their truth about office and keeping quite is just encouraging them to continue their actions.

If the Novel show similar things done by Nikhil then I will not support him either as as much I have read it was about national revolution and knowing Bimal and Sandeep relation is ok but if he knew Sandeep was traitor for nation too then his character also falter as I say leaving a person whom you know will harm your family or nation is wrong.
I know Viren is prime suspect and everyone think he can be one. But JAAL are also free to harm anyone and till now Viren has not proved guilty and JAAL involvement is also high possibility.

Dadaji gave Viren a gyan about business that zara si laparwahi kissi ke liye kitni khatarnaak ho sakti hai so he should also give similar gyan to Sid that in personal life too zara si laparwahi kisi ke liye kitni khatarnaak ho sakti hai

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 05 January 2011 at 2:36pm

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

But still I can never support Sid's actions and never call him correct even I am against dadaji and Nivi for hiding JAAL's misdeed but BS did warned chanchal about him watching. JAAL are always against BS and previously too they tried to harm him. There are high probability that they can harm dadaji, VD and YD for their own use and Sid know their truth about office and keeping quite is just encouraging them to continue their actions.

If the Novel show similar things done by Nikhil then I will not support him either as as much I have read it was about national revolution and knowing Bimal and Sandeep relation is ok but if he knew Sandeep was traitor for nation too then his character also falter as I say leaving a person whom you know will harm your family or nation is wrong.
I know Viren is prime suspect and everyone think he can be one. But JAAL are also free to harm anyone and till now Viren has not proved guilty and JAAL involvement is also high possibility.

Dadaji gave Viren a gyan about business that zara si laparwahi kissi ke liye kitni khatarnaak ho sakti hai so he should also give similar gyan to Sid that in personal life too zara si laparwahi kisi ke liye kitni khatarnaak ho sakti hai

I told you about the novel, as the novel is not like the show. BUT, I was just referring to the male character sketches in the novel and how women tend to fall for men, who utter what the women want to hear and support the women at few occasions. But my feel is Viren's character will not be the same.

Viren is the best person for Nivi, thats the sole reason,Nivi chose him and she is happy with him. Whether Viren is responsible or does business properly, does not matter much, as long as he loves Nivi whole heartedly.

Tomorrow if Siddharth does same mistake in business because of negligency, I am sure Dadaji will say the same to Siddharth. In professional fields, reputation is built or spoiled in one day, there is no second chance. Dadaji did not want to give Viren responsibility, because, its not that dadaji is trying to deprive Viren, but Dadaji knows that Viren is artistic by nature and he is not cut out to be a businessman as of now. But due to Viren's as well as Sid's insistence, he gave Viren the responsibility. Even when Sid said the same to Viren in the office couple of days back, his affectionate statement towards Viren was considered to be his ego...every person has a capability. Sid can never play the flute as beautifully as Viren can, similarly Viren might not be able to manage business as well as Sid can. There is no deprivation or biasedness in that..Our elders and beloved know what suits us the most...

Sid's patience will pay off one day, mark my words..."shraddha and saburi" as Saibaba says are the two ultimate things in life....as Nivedita's shraddha will always give her rewards eventually, so will Sid's patience/saboori...and a girl like Divya and her wrongdoings can only be forgiven and accepted by someone like SiddharthSmile

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 05 January 2011 at 3:10pm

anjubala

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Bani I am not saying anything for business as I was agree with dadaji with whatever they told to Viren as he was shown irresponsible for work I am totally in for every scolding and punishment he get but Sid also shown irresponsibility in personal life.

For me patience have different meaning Nivi is shown as patient as she did her responsibilities with full dedication but when she saw the injustice to her father she stood up and fight for truth. Patience is not bear every injustice happining in front of your eyes patience is required in handling relation beautifully but speak when someone is doing wrong.

Sid never had patience he was just watching every injustice done to her mother, then standing silently when Nivi and her family was insulted but when any harsh word said to him or he blamed he immidietely replied and for me its not patience as Sid never show any characterstic of handling any member in personal life properly. He doesn't know when to speak and when to keep silent. I am sorry if I hurt but this is my POV.

Till today more than Sid Viren showed more patience (though blamed as psychotic) he loves Nivi a lot and supported her at all points but very patient while handling her. He tolerated the injustice against him from childhood but still never show his hurt and handled everything smilingly (Negative or positive) this is what called patience (Negative people do for negative and positive do it for good). But stood for Nivi. Sometime he do loose his patience but he know how to hold it.

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Siddharth not opening his mouth against Jawahar might be comparable to Nivedita's not protesting against everything that Hemlata Pratap' behaviour against her own family...also Nivedita is continuously Divya going astray and walking towards destruction, but she is unable to do anything...

Sid and Nivi's basic characters are similar...they are tolerant...they shouted at 2-3 occasions and that too against one another
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged

Bani I am not saying anything for business as I was agree with dadaji with whatever they told to Viren as he was shown irresponsible for work I am totally in for every scolding and punishment he get but Sid also shown irresponsibility in personal life.

For me patience have different meaning Nivi is shown as patient as she did her responsibilities with full dedication but when she saw the injustice to her father she stood up and fight for truth. Patience is not bear every injustice happining in front of your eyes patience is required in handling relation beautifully but speak when someone is doing wrong.

Sid never had patience he was just watching every injustice done to her mother, then standing silently when Nivi and her family was insulted but when any harsh word said to him or he blamed he immidietely replied and for me its not patience as Sid never show any characterstic of handling any member in personal life properly. He doesn't know when to speak and when to keep silent. I am sorry if I hurt but this is my POV.

Till today more than Sid Viren showed more patience (though blamed as psychotic) he loves Nivi a lot and supported her at all points but very patient while handling her. He tolerated the injustice against him from childhood but still never show his hurt and handled everything smilingly (Negative or positive) this is what called patience (Negative people do for negative and positive do it for good). But stood for Nivi. Sometime he do loose his patience but he know how to hold it.
we will talk about Viren when his story unfolds moreSmile..because his character is not yet unfolded as much as the others. We have seen every shade of Nivedita, Divya and Sid but not Viren...we will come to know later, whether he has indeed been able to be patient of his being sent to boarding school.
BTW, not everyone turn psychotic, if sent to boarding schools, many many children of rich families like Soods are sent to boarding schools.

Nivedita also never could open her mouth against Pratap Hemlata when they intentionally or unintentionally insulted NT dadi or her father. But I'ld not call that Nivedita's shoprtcoming or fault, that quality only makes her different.

Sid's mother similarly is a character, who might not have got respect from CC and YD, but enough from dadasaheb and Dadasaheb means the most to both Sid and his mom.  Its useless to fight like cats with people like CC, JW, YD, HL or Pratap, they are born selfish and bad characters, nothing can change them. If Sid could not open his mouth, more than him , no one suffered. He has to spend his life with a girl he does not love. But Sid agreed to marry as he felt that Divya comes from a good family and his family will be happy and he also is in a polite and decent way taking care of Divya.Similarly, Nivedita is trying to come to terms in her life, she is trying to gather happiness from whatever life is bestowing upon her. Dadaji is not yet recovered fully, and Sid's speaking truth might land him up in another stroke or heart attack. Dadaji is a man of truth, and he wont be able to bear his distrust on Keshav before, plus Jawahar's wrongdoings, JW is his own son.

Just one instance, Viren says many things about caring about Dadasahib...how many times, is he found visiting dadasaheb?

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 05 January 2011 at 3:42pm

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Siddharth not opening his mouth against Jawahar might be comparable to Nivedita's not protesting against everything that Hemlata Pratap' behaviour against her own family...also Nivedita is continuously Divya going astray and walking towards destruction, but she is unable to do anything...

Sid and Nivi's basic characters are similar...they are tolerant...they shouted at 2-3 occasions and that too against one another

only Sid shouted at Nivi twice,once at Sharmila,once at munh dikhayee, that's it.
Nivi shouted at Sid twice, also at CC,YD and JW too.
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

only Sid shouted at Nivi twice,once at Sharmila,once at munh dikhayee, that's it.
Nivi shouted at Sid twice, also at CC,YD and JW too.

Sid also shouted at CC and JW, on the function day, when he said "kisme kitna zeher hain woh to pata chal gaya"..."aab sirf dadasahib ki thik hone ki waqt hain"...

Go to top