Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Nivi to misunderstand sid (Page 3)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Agree bani that's why Nivi is teaching him to become respinsible and seriously if he is not obsessive and not after stalking then this irresponsible nature can be easily recified by Nivi in no time so I am not worried about it what I am worried about this MP thing as I don't want him to be after this though everything pointing him but I am hoping otherwise so hope is not bad right till they show something like this.

do u realise you are echoing the same that I had said months agoSmile...about Nivi-Sid, when Nivi broke up...that a woman's responsibility is not just leave a man for one ot two mistakes, but to rectify that man's irresponsibility or any ill attitude...Creatives made a huge mistake in Nivedita's character sketch then...Nivedita is no ordinary girl, her speciality is her forgiving nature and she is not biased in that. You are expecting Nivi to work on this part of Viren, right?

I can come to terms about Nivi not marrying Sid, thats her personal decision...but I never agree to the fact of Nivi initially sort of forcing Sid to marry Divya and later playing games for Sid to marry Divya. Divya is not suitable to become a bahu for dadasaheb or Vandana or a good wife for Sid. Her speciality would have been if she could could Divya into an ideal bahu, instead of catering to Divya's needs always...

I am not trying to pick on youSmile..as a person, I always feel we choose our own path...Nivedita chose this path of being  apart of the Sood household and through these trails and tribulations, she will become strong...she will emerge victorious as her motifs are clear and good.
Bani you are getting me wrong I am not saying Nivi should work on this because she is wife or something. I am saying because till now Viren has shown his unconditional love and support towards Nivi (I don't know what they will show tomorrow but till today it is truth) but he was standing with her in everything even during her dadi's heartattack so if tomorrow just irresponsibility towards work is there Nivi should stand by him but if it's matter of stalking and harming everyone and her family then she should not forgive him. I know Sid is good human but with regard of Nivi he was total failure he couldn't support her when she needed it neither directly nor indirectly. There was no trust in their love neither Sid had and today Nivi is proving nor she has. Ya I agree she should not force Sid to marry Divya but I don't agree she should had married Sid who was not with her when she needed.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Omshanti1111

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Agree bani that's why Nivi is teaching him to become respinsible and seriously if he is not obsessive and not after stalking then this irresponsible nature can be easily recified by Nivi in no time so I am not worried about it what I am worried about this MP thing as I don't want him to be after this though everything pointing him but I am hoping otherwise so hope is not bad right till they show something like this.

do u realise you are echoing the same that I had said months agoSmile...about Nivi-Sid, when Nivi broke up...that a woman's responsibility is not just leave a man for one ot two mistakes, but to rectify that man's irresponsibility or any ill attitude...Creatives made a huge mistake in Nivedita's character sketch then...Nivedita is no ordinary girl, her speciality is her forgiving nature and she is not biased in that. You are expecting Nivi to work on this part of Viren, right?

I can come to terms about Nivi not marrying Sid, thats her personal decision...but I never agree to the fact of Nivi initially sort of forcing Sid to marry Divya and later playing games for Sid to marry Divya. Divya is not suitable to become a bahu for dadasaheb or Vandana or a good wife for Sid. Her speciality would have been if she could could Divya into an ideal bahu, instead of catering to Divya's needs always...

I am not trying to pick on youSmile..as a person, I always feel we choose our own path...Nivedita chose this path of being  apart of the Sood household and through these trails and tribulations, she will become strong...she will emerge victorious as her motifs are clear and good.

Hey Bani good to see you.Big smile Hope you are doing fine.
As always good analysis. I always like your post. But whenever I read your post you always try to say @red
. I just want to say one thing: forgiving a lover who did not trust you AND forgiving Viren/husband for work is completely different thing. Nivi has a forgiving nature, and her character should not be biased. I completely agree. But When you love somebody, that too you know that person from childhood and that person cannot be forgiven.....No Bani I cannot agree with you here.Embarrassed

But yes, trying to make Divya as Sid's wife was really painful thing what Nivi did. Here I agree with you. Only Nivi wanted that her sister should be happy, and here she did not think about Sid/Vandana.

Edited by shana_83 - 05 January 2011 at 1:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
@ Rach and Sana,

good to read your analysis. And if you read my opinion, I have written that whether she marries Sid or not, its her personal decision. For me, I respect her decision. As a woman I feel, every girl should marry whoever she is comfortable with and be happy. No childhood love, no obligation, no gratitude should ever bias a decision about marriage. I completely agree that Nivi, if she is not comfortable with Sid, should never marry him. And I have said this from the beginning. The statement that Sana highlighted is a general statement about women. Its upto the specific woman what she wants to do. There are two sides of a coin...if one side is forgiving, the other side is acceptance also. If a woman can fight with her man for mistakes, she also should forgive the man's mistake, if he is basically a good man. But again, cirsumstances play a pivotal role in all these, I agree/

I agree Nivedita is married to Viren and I had put forward this same question before also that, if by chance Viren makes a mistake, will Nivedita leave him? the answer is no...when many of you think that it is because Nivedita is married to Viren, that she should not leave Viren,..I feel Nivedita should not leave Viren, because of her feelings for Viren. At the end of the day, feelings are the main emotions. No relationship can be carried on by norms or vows, but a relationship can be carried on only by feelings.

I had always vouched that Nivedita go somewhere else and meet Viren without knowing that he is Sid's cousin. I mean it seems very weird to me, that the guy with whom she had an affair and was taking marital pheres, she lands up marrying that guy's cousin and that too in full sense. This is very weird for me, as I can never think that after breaking up with my BF, I marry his brother or cousin in full sense... This is my idealogy, it might not be the same as the creatives...

anyways, creatives ki jai ho..Big smile

shana_83

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
@Bani, if you don't mind may I ask you which book of Tagore you are talking about?

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana_83

@Bani, if you don't mind may I ask you which book of Tagore you are talking about?
Ghare Baire...Smile..if you read the novel, focus on the two male characters...one always supports the woman and utters what a woman wants to hear from a man...and the other loves the woman, but fails to act...the end is terrific...Smile

shana_83

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

Ghare Baire...Smile..if you read the novel, focus on the two male characters...one always supports the woman and utters what a woman wants to hear from a man...and the other loves the woman, but fails to act...the end is terrific...Smile

Ya, unfortunately I have not yet read "Ghare Baire".Embarrassed But I have watched the movie.Smile Sometimes I feel so bad about me that why did not I still read the book. Once I go back to India I would really read some of the Bengali literatures. I know its not a good excuse.Embarrassed
Yeh, two male characters from "Ghare Baire"  are really comparable in this context.

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

Ya, unfortunately I have not yet read "Ghare Baire".Embarrassed But I have watched the movie.Smile Sometimes I feel so bad about me that why did not I still read the book. Once I go back to India I would really read some of the Bengali literatures. I know its not a good excuse.Embarrassed
Yeh, two male characters from "Ghare Baire"  are really comparable in this context.

suddenly, the other day, it clicked my mind...
but I guess, Viren's character will not be like Sandip's character...

it was just an example I cited..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Bani I just read the little summary on net but I think the character Nikhil has done manythings for his wife Bimla like educate her bring her to new world so Bimla could recognize his love and have respect for him but Sid has not done any such things for Nivi but stood and watched her and her family insults that if tom all of sudden Nivi find out about wrong side of Viren can she appriciate Sid qualities how much he loved her. I can't consider his silence as his patience as too much patience is cowardness as his silence is troubling his family and tomorrow if it is JAAL only who did this then you can imagine how much his silence cost his family and will he able to forgive himself for this. Peace loving is good thing but standing silent watch injustice is bigger crime then committing crime. He not only stood silent he even never warned JAAL to stop their wrongdoings. 
Viren and Sandeep are also different in respect as Viren never encouraged Nivi to wrong anyone and supported her and her GM when they were in need. Ya similarity is that they both are active and passionate. Till now Viren has shown his capability for standing for truth and I hope he will support the truth

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 05 January 2011 at 2:10pm

gmann2010

Go to top