Nivi to misunderstand sid (Page 2)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

I think Lalji kaka feels Nivedita ditched Siddharth and married Viren...that can be one reason..Big smile
Hey bani whom you suspect to be involved

tell you the truth...my hard core feeling its Viren...but I am yet to figure out "why"...I have certain things in mind...

my guess might be wrong...one thing is sure...the person whoever is doing all these, his eventual target is not Nivi, but something more deep in it...Nivedita is just a pawn to reach that destination...

Hmm Bani..interesting thought... Nivedita is just a pawn.. never thought like that. There are so many open ends in this show that it has become very confusing and it is getting hard to watch it. Whatever the reason, they should stop torture of Nivi - it is very negative.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

I think Lalji kaka feels Nivedita ditched Siddharth and married Viren...that can be one reason..Big smile

tell you the truth...my hard core feeling its Viren...but I am yet to figure out "why"...I have certain things in mind...

my guess might be wrong...one thing is sure...the person whoever is doing all these, his eventual target is not Nivi, but something more deep in it...Nivedita is just a pawn to reach that destination...

Hmm Bani..interesting thought... Nivedita is just a pawn.. never thought like that. There are so many open ends in this show that it has become very confusing and it is getting hard to watch it. Whatever the reason, they should stop torture of Nivi - it is very negative.
Nivedita will become strong in that way... and one more thing, which I used to say before, but was misunderstood or misinterpreted...that Nivi's decision to side with Sid-Divya's marriage was totally wrong, as Divya is not worthy to become Sid's wife. She never cares for any of Sd's beloved relations...like dadaji, Vandana or anyone like that. If Nivedita ahd not come to the Sood family, can u make out what sort of a Bahu Divya would have been? another kitty party bahu...also, Divya's treatment and realising Divya's selfishness will make Nivedita stronger...

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 05 January 2011 at 12:00pm

shana_83

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Nivedita will become strong in that way...

So much torture can go other way too - it can break a person instead of making him or her strong. After all we are just humans and everybody has a limit to bear this kind of torture and pain. So we can just hope that yes Nivi will become strong and I am hopeful she will. Good people have to go through suffering but in the end they get good from others.. So looks like that end is still not here for Nivi.

shana_83

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Bani why I am feeling that you haven't recognised me Jaan I am rachna and I have changed my user ID so you need not to tell me that you are Viren's fan I know that and that's why I respect ur opinion because I know that you don't say anything because you like Sid or someone it's just because you felt the story will end this way. Right and wrong doesn't matter as we are not CT's and we don't make stories but just predicting it this way.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Nivedita will become strong in that way...

So much torture can go other way too - it can break a person instead of making him or her strong. After all we are just humans and everybody has a limit to bear this kind of torture and pain. So we can just hope that yes Nivi will become strong and I am hopeful she will. Good people have to go through suffering but in the end they get good from others.. So looks like that end is still not here for Nivi.

Nivedita herself chose that path and she has to become strong following that path...she had options of marrying or not marrying Viren...but she chose to marry Viren...but since Nivedita is a good soul, she will be saved...

also, if one thinks of real life experiences, has Nivedita really gone through any such till now...she has been always protected and loved by dadi?...she was motherless and also father was not very stable...but to cover up, she had such a dadi...

Nivedita's intentions are good, so she will see bright light eventually...she has chosen this path and she has to fight this battle..

shana_83

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

Bani why I am feeling that you haven't recognised me Jaan I am rachna and I have changed my user ID so you need not to tell me that you are Viren's fan I know that and that's why I respect ur opinion because I know that you don't say anything because you like Sid or someone it's just because you felt the story will end this way. Right and wrong doesn't matter as we are not CT's and we don't make stories but just predicting it this way.
I really did not recognise you...Big smile...
hey rach, you know recently I was following with one of the novels written by Tagore...where they are two male characters, one like Sid and one like Viren. I gained some insights from there....

to me, Viren's character is more loud and he is a character, which every girl wants to know, as he makes you feel special...but if you analyse his character, after some days, romance only seems very dry...a wife wants to get a husband who is responsible and at the same time loving...Viren spends most of his time romancing, even at the expense of missing his job responsibility...even if he was not obsessed, this is a drawback, which might not get noticed initially, but definitely after some days...right?

shana_83Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Agree bani that's why Nivi is teaching him to become respinsible and seriously if he is not obsessive and not after stalking then this irresponsible nature can be easily recified by Nivi in no time so I am not worried about it what I am worried about this MP thing as I don't want him to be after this though everything pointing him but I am hoping otherwise so hope is not bad right till they show something like this.

shana_83Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Agree bani that's why Nivi is teaching him to become respinsible and seriously if he is not obsessive and not after stalking then this irresponsible nature can be easily recified by Nivi in no time so I am not worried about it what I am worried about this MP thing as I don't want him to be after this though everything pointing him but I am hoping otherwise so hope is not bad right till they show something like this.

do u realise you are echoing the same that I had said months agoSmile...about Nivi-Sid, when Nivi broke up...that a woman's responsibility is not just leave a man for one ot two mistakes, but to rectify that man's irresponsibility or any ill attitude...Creatives made a huge mistake in Nivedita's character sketch then...Nivedita is no ordinary girl, her speciality is her forgiving nature and she is not biased in that. You are expecting Nivi to work on this part of Viren, right?

I can come to terms about Nivi not marrying Sid, thats her personal decision...but I never agree to the fact of Nivi initially sort of forcing Sid to marry Divya and later playing games for Sid to marry Divya. Divya is not suitable to become a bahu for dadasaheb or Vandana or a good wife for Sid. Her speciality would have been if she could could Divya into an ideal bahu, instead of catering to Divya's needs always...

I am not trying to pick on youSmile..as a person, I always feel we choose our own path...Nivedita chose this path of being  apart of the Sood household and through these trails and tribulations, she will become strong...she will emerge victorious as her motifs are clear and good.

shana_83

Go to top