What should happen to LTL , with MRs exit?. - Page 3

Poll

Since MR is leaving, How should Laagi proceed?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I voted fr option # 1 end on logical note ie Tasha reunion.............

No mishal.......no LTL...............very sure of that.........

Mishal to leave LTL in Feb...........Nakku to take leave fr her wedding in feb...........then without Tasha whom r we to see ???? ..........Kala or suds.........no way ..........

PLzzzzzz CVs end LTL bfore Mishal leave the show..........
The new saviour can enter in the sequel of the show later on........ completely new story..........new characters.............new fans with the old ones gone...............
I
Edited by ushankitvc - 13 years ago
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
is mishal contract is getting over by feb so he is leaving ltl? how come you guy is so sure that mishal is leaving

TB article sound like datta will end up with seema😆

TB article also said
Sri ram patil is coming and sakuntal see her hubby first,
Datta bro is coming to the show,
kala is going to basti,
nakku drink and passes out and Dutta drags her to the room. Once Nakku gains her consciousness, Dutta slaps her hard and asks her to understand what she is talking",
 and so many  so let wait cv and mishal conform it.

sunshine21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Sad to see such an end to LTL, esp when they raised our hopes so high.....Yes, def 1st option.....please give it a dignified end, no cops, no plastic surgery no amnesia etc.......just end it.....and while doing so pls tie up all the loose ends.....

Someone said that the person who created such a wonderful story has brought abt its downfall and thats so true. I really cannot blame MR form trying to move on....so many mistakes by the directors and CVs....first dragging the FR , then introducing unncessary characters like DP, Madhu, Chaskar (was really scraping the barrel) ...so totally unnecessary...they reduced the character of Dutta from a fearless, smart , yet sensitive Don to a guys who just goes on druken sprees and shouts endlessly at his loved ones and cannot put a simple 2 +2 together....bechare kaa character hi badal diya....t reminds me of e character of Jai Walia , who started with much promise and ended being a uppet betn the hands of Bani, Piya nad his sister....i ahd stopped watching that one too after it started bordering on the ridiculous.... right now Dutta is also going the same way , being a puppet in the hands of his sisters  and naku, Seema.....

So my humble  request to CVs, don't massacre Dutta's character....give him a dignified end so we may remember him as the beloved gadha we all came to love.....no more cops and chaskar and Seema.....we've had enough already.....

Sunshine21
Faryyy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Just end up the show beautifully and CV /Actors/Spotsmen/Chaiwala etc everyone will have our ASHIRWAAD for giving us such a wonderful show and entertaining us during 1 year!
As I said before LTL is about Nakusha and Dutta so if these two get together and Kala's truth is revealed ...nothing's left...which means THE END!!!!
Fan will keep great memories of the show/actors ; Cv's can move on for other great project; Mahi will celebrate her wedding and Mishal will do his best for  his Bolly Dream....
See everyone will be happy

Edited by Faryyy - 13 years ago
--khushi-- thumbnail
Rather than messing up with the Track......................
they should better end the show on a loggical note...............
then atleast we have happy memories of show with us.................

KavitaDR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear Friends,

This forum has always been divided about the LTL's structure and though many would not want to admit it, the story has been going in circles for quite a while now and we have put up with all of that because of Mishal/Dutta and the TASHA romance that tickled our fantasies. Who does not like to see the story of two characters dogged by trauma finding happiness, almost akin to underdogs finally making it to the podium when it was least expected?

LTL was that, and much more but, sadly. after the jungle track, it started its downward spiral which could have been halted had they dealt with the second wedding with a logical culminationof the romance then. But God knows what were the CV's priorities, pre-occupation and the sad deconstruction gained grounds. I guess that besides, other goals, MR must also be feeling the stress of having carried the show on his shoulders for such a long time and yet be rewarded with comments like the ones made by Mr Pranjal Saxena. I, personally, feel that there is much more behind the story of the day and Mishal has become the scapegoat. I am, probably, treading on dangerous grounds but no actor in his right mind just decides, one fine morning that he has had enough, unless he has full justifications for a decision that will mean the end of LTL for me and many others. Sad.

So bring on the dignified TASHA reunion (Option 1)Going by what we see on the Colors channel, please do not raise your hopes too high as we may even be cheated here, under the useful pretext of a "track done aesthetically" .

Whatever be the case, I would like to wish MR the best of everything. His talent and dedication should help him toward that tentative stage where he will have monstrous competion but Mishal should prove to be a "lambe race ka ghoda".

Edited by KavitaDR - 13 years ago
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I want end and if they cant 
Kill Tasha 
Baji become BHau 
and kills Kala n Suds 
marry Madhu n roops 
and make Leela a naukrani 
ahhahahahaahhha
this news ahs drive me crazyyyyyyyyyy 
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I would go with the first  option....😔😭...But all good things eventually has to end ....
ships thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Like many of you, this the only show I've watched in years.
Personally speaking as  a viewer, I'd want a  logical TASHA reunion,its something that has been on cards for long. That would give me a closure and I'd always look back at this show as a memorable love story. Just like Anu, Vandu(pretty women), I'd spend more time with my family. Silly me, I've burnt my hands once by giving this show so much time, never again!!!
It's Bbbyeee LTL time.

Objectively speaking, this show is  a source of employment for many, the list is endless. I'd  be surprised if the production house would choose to close this venture even before it stops being profitable to them.

As for MR's exit, well--- His life - his aspirations- his choice. My best wishes! Life does not throw opportunites time and again and one has to catch up with the dreams. Hope, he picks the right one.Who knows
1. he might have requested for the dragging to end much earlier citing his future plans.
2. His future contractual obligation elsewhere demands him to stay off TV for a while.

One man army can't fight against the whole TRP system.I am assuming, it wdn't have been easy for him to leave a show that  gave so much recongnition to his talent. We can just speculate and enjoy the show till TASHA are there,even if the days are numbered.

Again love you all for your deep insights that made me understand and enjoy the show so much more.

-Ships

Edited by shivansh - 13 years ago
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My only request is don't rob us out of the eternal feeling...To keep that feeling alive, there is no way Naku or Dutta can ever develop feelings for someone else...So,thats out of Q and I dont even wanna discuss that anymore...

I don't want cliche' track such as Naku ends up with a cop but always loves Dutta and Cop ends up being understanding....Naah!!

Ending with their re-union, that wuld be the best ending because I dont wanna leave the show with a lump in my throat...because this show is so going in my library of classics...I wanna cherish it in "totality" for its eternity and wanna watch it time and again well aware that eventually the lovers would become ONE for real! To me Totality would mean a chunk that radiates only "Dutta and Naku!"

Replacing MR with some other actor - I don't know...Usually the 2nd hands are pathetic replacements and have hardly done jstice...and Mishal has taken this role to a different height and raised the bar by quiet a margin....and hence I am skeptical about the replacement, blame it on Mishal's caliber!!!!

CVs, For a change give us a story and not a forced dragfest/TRP generating Machine!

Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago