Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Rani & Vidya Snapped at the Airport PICS - Page 2

Abbyviv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Not liking the boots .. but Rani looks great! so lovely and her hair is gorgeous 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She probably did get something done Ruky. Her nose was too long! I wonder who she got advice from 😆 Anyway Rani looks lovely.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: KatForeva

She probably did get something done Ruky. Her nose was too long! I wonder who she got advice from 😆 Anyway Rani looks lovely.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 HAHA that is hilarious, Rani looks amazing with her long flowing hair😳
Jenny-forever thumbnail
Ranii Lookssss Good Love Her Outiff And Her Hair Ofcourse
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Run Vidya Runnnnn save yourself & on your way hire a stylist & fire rekha as your inspiration 
mariya12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
rani is looking  lovley
This content was originally posted by: ruky786

Why is Vidya hiding herself? She hasn't done anything to her face has she? 😆

I hope she did. 😆
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Rani's boots are way too long for her height. She needs to wear smaller bootsBoots are supposed to make you look taller, but these just make Rani look shorter. ..I have that problem too and I can't wear long boots at all. Otherwise she looks okay.
This content was originally posted by: chocolover89

Rani's boots are way too long for her height. She needs to wear smaller bootsBoots are supposed to make you look taller, but these just make Rani look shorter. ..I have that problem too and I can't wear long boots at all. Otherwise she looks okay.

I have the same problem (I'm 5"1). I just bought these boots that reach up to my knees and as my brother said, "Looks like your boots are wearing you" but I need them or else I'll freeze my bones. 😉
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: eraser

I have the same problem (I'm 5"1). I just bought these boots that reach up to my knees and as my brother said, "Looks like your boots are wearing you" but I need them or else I'll freeze my bones. 😉

Hehehehe I know what you mean! 😆