Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS - LOGIC lost at the cost of DRAMA!! UGH!! (Page 6)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Broken HeartBroken Heart

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Everryone needs to drink Lasssi!  CVs can't addROFL that is all.  

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 05 January 2011 at 7:02pm
imraana Senior Member
imraana
imraana

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by imraana

Hiiiiii my adorable idiot family!!!!!!!....whose here guys?????...how did u all find 2day's epi????

Hey Imu....HugHi kaisi Ho....Sorry yaar i couldn't get those posts kal raat after i went to have dinner mera net was having issues.....its been just an Hour since it returned.....i will get you the posts ok.....Embarrassed
hey sure vijiHug...no probs!!!!...will wait 4 da posts...hey i just wrote my views on 2days epi....do chk n let me knw......dey may do wat i hav written!!!!
mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by imraana

hey guys!!!!!....relax!!!!!!i think dat we had all forgotten dat daily soaps at times do get illogical!!!!!.....i knw 2day it was a bit tooo much!!!!...but look at da funny side!!!!!....i'm sure dat maybe by tomo those dialogues will be edited!!!!!...like how it was done wid dadi's reacn wen maan fills geet's maang n gets her home next morn.....rem 1 day b4 dadi had said ..."rukiye maan...."
n the next day we hear her saying only "maaan"...n she was also not angry at maan 4 filling geet's maang!!!!!...so this too may change!!!!
Broken HeartBroken Heart

nahiin it is too late to apologige....i mean too late to editBroken HeartBroken Heart

this one dialog ruined the whole damn episode......AngryAngryAngry

had they used the dialog i just wrote......it would have been a very good episode...minus double AA battery...i only bare them because i know that our Gurti need their restOuch
imraana Senior Member
imraana
imraana

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
heu guys plzz check wat i wrote on pg 5...n let  me knw wat u all think!!!!
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by kuls11

Muni thank god main doctor nahi hoon....jab viji itni disaappoint hai....to soch lo main kitni disappoint hoti...witht hat dialogue....main to thappad laga deti unhe...itni stupid cjeeh dikhane ke liye...ywh ot viji dcotor hai aur cool hai isliye shaant hai.....
gosh kullu kitna acha chal raha tha episode.......but that one phrase....that barry did...was a huge mistake yaar.....they could have used other ways to keep us at the edge of the seat...

cause people outside of the thread were sayin how can the baby die like this...

well it is possible since the baby was suffocated.....

but it would have been better if they used that mother and child are critical.....

they may be able to get geet back.....but the child they are not sure about....

yeh zaalim "aapki maa ya bacha choose karna hoga" kaha se agaya?????Broken HeartBroken Heart

Cv's log....tunay mera dil chur chur kardiya.....

aray tommy......mera tommy.........come i need u....ajah....Cry

Shivu....It was not Barry's fault....He wrote the dialogue asked of him....I say its the writer's fault.....they should have never brought in such an ILLOGICAL twist.....seetha MISCARRIAGE hi kar dete.   Aur woh stupid DOCTOR....her first DUTY is to save her patient.....when she knows that this fetus cannot survive without Geet....ther eshould not have been a question posed to Maan......UGH!!!

LOGIC at the cost of DRAMA!!
UGH!!

Exactly Nags.....

The doctor should have never gone and asked Maan in the first place.....But i guess today DRAMA was the first and foremost thing they had in mind....It was their main agenda.....

Doctor ki baat toh math karoAngry....Mujhe milegi toh main na sach much usko pakad  pakad ke maroongi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

imraanaNinelivesSilentsoul--Nargis--

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by kuls11

Muni thank god main doctor nahi hoon....jab viji itni disaappoint hai....to soch lo main kitni disappoint hoti...witht hat dialogue....main to thappad laga deti unhe...itni stupid cjeeh dikhane ke liye...ywh ot viji dcotor hai aur cool hai isliye shaant hai.....

Hey Kulu-Manali....me not dissapointed yaar....Its just that being in the same profession i was shocked at what was being shown

And kuls its not about the dialogue....the track itself was not well though....Barry must have given the dialogue on instructions ........So you cant blame him....
mee too shocked,,,,,but me and NAGs predicted...yesterday something related to MC is coming..obviously...75 C ....can instigate MC.....but yeh kya mom ya babay,,,,aab yeh batao...baby bach gaya to.....MSK gusse main kyoon aayega.....anyway I have more inclination to MC track....but I know Cvs will not take it...because this virtual baby....is jaan of many as of now....if MC happen it will lead to...tusanmi in FB and IF>....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by maaneetian

Cry
aao saath mil ke rotay hai

CryCryCry
Broken HeartBroken Heart
Hi guys...
aise kaise kar diya un logone...
But i would like to wait for the entire dialogue tomorrow..coz aaj us dialogue be baat mein chup bilkul chup..
Geet kitne months pregnant hai..and how will the baby survive without the mothers's womb??????????????????????????????????????...
Hope yeh dialogue itna hi na ho..and shayd kuch aur ho!!!!!!!!!!!..let's be positive yaar..else this is a big big blooper

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

imraanamysterygurl1427--Nargis--

Go to top