Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS - LOGIC lost at the cost of DRAMA!! UGH!! (Page 40)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

emi u too???Broken HeartBroken Heart

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Hey guys my routine on watching the episode...

When episode airs..I watch it super fast only cut to Maaneet scenes..(thanks to youtube) due to lack of time! Then in the evening my mom, sister etc. relax and we watch all of it together.
So having said that and coming to my point... when I re-watched the beginning in the evening..I actually came to appreciate it ...wierd right?..Even AA scene was ok to me...(minus the bon fire and pushing car partLOL)

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by imraana

u knw dis was a major mistake....so i hav a feeling dat CVs will surely do sumthing abt dis goof up!!!!.....lets see...if dey dont ....well its just too bad den....lets see wta dey cum up wid!!! 
you know imu, i hope so too.....maybe tomorrow's episode will shed some light for us....and hopefully tomorrow's should be sooo good....that everyone would forget the blunderEmbarrassed

i hope ke kuch aisa he ho.....where everyone will just enjoy tomorrow'sTongue
eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by -honeydew-

hey emy ....Smile

i guess it was the episode!

Originally posted by eminent

Hey Niha!

How's it going guys??? Hey only 38pgs?? why?
episode wasn't that bad nihu babes....

it was that one blunder that ruined the whole episode for everyone.....nothing more.....

but today i guess a lot of the idiots were busy.....i wasn't.....but got lazyLOL

You're right it was just that one bit at the hospital scene...oh and AA's last scene as well!!
eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

Forget the episode..I'm havin fun watching SBB Maaneet segment today!! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8zhDtYSrkY

The end bit is hilarious! GC sneaking in DD's Vanity van...and the horse going wild...ROFL
But I have to say GC is our hero...kaisa horse ko control kiya!! My starStar!

* credit goes to uploader!
aray yeh to kuch nahin tha....did u see GC's hand right on DD's ass????
ShockedBlushing

ROFL

but i loved loved loved the segment i watched it thousands of times today.....and looked for soo soo soo many things......and found to manyWinkEvil Smile

Nahin yaar...Really??  I only watched it 2X..but I'm going to watch it again!! LOL I wish they hadn't dubbed over what they were saying...I really wanted to hear what DD was saying when GC came in side the van!!!

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

When episode airs..I watch it super fast only cut to Maaneet scenes..(thanks to youtube) due to lack of time! Then in the evening my mom, sister etc. relax and we watch all of it together.
So having said that and coming to my point... when I re-watched the beginning in the evening..I actually came to appreciate it ...wierd right?..Even AA scene was ok to me...(minus the bon fire and pushing car partLOL)

you know what emi, i agree with you even when i was watching today's US episode on my big screen in the living room, the episode were a lot more magical.....and i loved it....don't know why it is like that.....i mean i enjoyed the episode that was aired......in the india on the computer too....but for some reason watchin it on my big screen again, i loved it moreLOL 

today i didn't mind Triple AAA battery scene either....i too didn't like the bonfire scene
.....Arjun did well in his character.....nikunj is a little on and off...

and u know people....if u want to talk about on and off in acting and inconsistency....then there we have it the queen Nikunj...

no offense to her.....i like her......but there should be some improvement by now......and what i saw was inconsistency on her part....

i know she is new....that every new comer should get a chance.....but every new comer i have seen got better with each passin day.....not did well in one scene and ruin the other....u know what i mean???Confused

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 05 January 2011 at 11:22pm
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -honeydew-

hey emy ....Smile

i guess it was the episode!

Hey Niha!

How's it going guys??? Hey only 38pgs?? why?
episode wasn't that bad nihu babes....

it was that one blunder that ruined the whole episode for everyone.....nothing more.....

but today i guess a lot of the idiots were busy.....i wasn't.....but got lazyLOL

You're right it was just that one bit at the hospital scene...oh and AA's last scene as well!!
yup that one blunder did it for many idiots today which is why i wish that today's episode is bang on......so everyone will forget yesterdaysEmbarrassed
sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

you know what emi, i agree with you even when i was watching today's US episode on my big screen in the living room, the episode were a lot more magical.....and i loved it....don't know why it is like that.....i mean i enjoyed the episode that was aired......in the india on the computer too....but for some reason watchin it on my big screen again, i loved it moreLOL 

today i didn't mind Triple AAA battery scene either....i too didn't like the bonfire scene
.....Arjun did well in his character.....nikunj is a little on and off...

and u know people....if u want to talk about on and off in acting and inconsistency....then there we have it the queen Nikunj...

no offense to her.....i like her......but there should be some improvement by now......and what i saw was inconsistency on her part....

i know she is new....that every new comer should get a chance.....but every new comer i have seen got better with each passin day.....not did well in one scene and ruin the other....u know what i mean???Confused

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I didn't know AA batteries get charged and discharged so often.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentmysterygurl1427

Go to top