Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS - LOGIC lost at the cost of DRAMA!! UGH!! (Page 35)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

Maan beleive in God make me write this song as Maan only wants Geet good

Nit Kher maanga sohniya main teri
Duan na koi hor maangda
Tere pairach akeer hove meri
Duan na koi hor maangada

Tere pyar dita jado da sahara ve
Maahiya bhul gaya mainu jag sara ve
Khusi aiyeo meri sajna batheri
Duan na koi hor Maangda

ClapClapClap Tooo good, loved it....

Muniza

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Someone tell me....anyone see something something on the SBB today???? tell me tell me tell me!!!!
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

Maan beleive in God make me write this song as Maan only wants Geet good

Nit Kher maanga sohniya main teri
Duan na koi hor maangda
Tere pairach akeer hove meri
Duan na koi hor maangada

Tere pyar dita jado da sahara ve
Maahiya bhul gaya mainu jag sara ve
Khusi aiyeo meri sajna batheri
Duan na koi hor Maangda

wow......a totally punjabi song i liked....didn't understand a thing.....but i liked the words
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

ha ha ha

looks like i might be..last..to see the epi and...laughing ever since..the blunder..

but i am sure..they meant that if they dont do MTP... then Geet's life is in danger too!!

hee hee..but..theek hai..chalo aisa bhi hota..hai

me see other thing..

the bieber hairstyle gone..and Arjun looks hot...me see beyond...the blunder..he is so hot..so hot..!!

i liked the dynamics...between Arjun and Annie!! the character sketch of Arjun is that of a caring though misguided man i like it i like it

hai mera..mushtanda..without moosh..tho...gaadi aur kudi..ko..apne haathon le jaayega...!!

does this mean....Brij is gone??

no no..i want him to be beaten to death...by maan and arjun!!

ok..so i have nothing more to say for now!!

if it had not been for that one dialog it would have been  emotional...it would have  been...an awesome awesome heart wrenching epi...

par just cos of one dialog...all of us are looking at every inch/frame..that went..on..and we do that always...

it is just that i like to focus on the bigger picture..
and me looking out for... the shaadi

the ghodi..the baraati..the..band baja...

and..wah kya shaadi hogi..

some funny moments

the way Maan picked up Geet poor soul..after losing the muscle mass..now..has to struggle to pick up Geet..and then when he delicately put her on the bed then...he removed his hands in a jerk that jolted her

then the way he stopped twice before he said, Geet aankhen kholo...
he said geeta.. geet..aa..that made me think that maan has suddenly gone the south indian...way..

ok in a serious situation me sitting and laughing and the cherry on the cake of course was the losing mom to keep the baby...alive..dimwit how does a baby in the womb survive without the womb may be there is a new technology of keeping a 3 month fetus alive and grow in test tube?? me not medically inclined...so viji meri GG will throw some light on you

now..coming to arjun...how flimsy is the car that a stone..that too a crumbly one..can..kill the car...!! chalo theek hai
but instead getting the woman warm..you could have done someting about taking her to the hospi..
chalo ye bhi theek hai....

par first mein nahi second mein dalna padta hai gear ko to jump start it...hee hee..sorry i am a car bufff!!

where did AAA go use phone to..call the mechanic..and delhi mein cab service nahi hai??

chalo chalo..bahut hans liye..

Ah a symbolism

Arjun has goodness in his heart..and when he will really try to help that is when glitches will happen...

but Ani trusted him enough to ensure that he would take her to the hospi..

i like the story development of Anni and Arjun!!

ROFL Too good Vrushu...I am totally agree with your each and every word, but i dont get it why people are so jumping on that dialogue, which not even clearly said anything....I know doc was wrong, and there was no logic to say this line, but she said if Geet woudnt felt better than they had to save mom or child, which was so stupid to say, but i hope nothing would happen like that....CV's already got our reaction on that line and i am sure now they wouldn't do anything like that...

One thing is clear that they should have to reseach first before come up with such tracks....

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

My take:

Its like ... when there is story we want moment
when there are moments we want story ..
when there are sequences we look for logic..
when logic is brought in we look for execution...

either ways there is something or the other that we complain of ..as for today .. it was not one of the best... but it was not that horrible as well...

The episode had story... and i guess thats what we wanted .. didnt we.. we wanted things that would take a track forward ...

Geet in the sauna and the door getting jammed was a logical explanation to why she couldnt come out ...Brij was consistent in character... it was more like aadmi khatam-kaam khatam !! they left it at that point so show the man will strike this time big time after learning she has survived the worst as well.. he will also realise that the bigger danger at hand at the moment he faces is from maan singh khurana himself .. and unless maan is out of his way, he will not be able to touch Geet !!

Maan's fear and tension was apparent when he realises he could lose Geet, and even at that moment he looks at the taveez... 
is it Taveez part two i wondered.. remember how the taveez had found its rightful owner? This time also i thought aisa kuch hone waala hai .. But Maan places it around her arm ... in anycase, it was touching to see how a man like him had turned this vulnerable and was willing to believe a superstition for the sake his beloved ...

geet or the baby.. well yeh toh hona hi tha ..looks like it .. sadly, it was a twist that was perhaps expected ... but, unfortunately we the audience of star one are not tuned to watch something like this .. however, i feel there was no other way out .. and this episode was needed ... to clear a few things .. and bring in a few dilemma ...

in a crisis situation like this who would maan choose- the baby or the mother? Obviously he is attached to the baby only through Geet, and only for Geet but now he is attached to the baby as well... 
remember the kasam he had taken for Geet's sake? will it find its place now? we dont know time will tell ... 
however the pace of the episode was a little slow esp the Maaneet sequence...

Anwesha and Arjun: loved how she asked him to win her back and how he was taken aback when she gave it back to her .. it looked like he was beginning to realise she is important to him after all.. and admiting to her that she is perhaps the only person he has explained himself to her, and his shock when she spoke of NT showed Arjun is taking steps in a positive direction ...

I like where the story is heading .. and after this ... my prediction stays where it is ...

just a predikson :
Geet passes out in the bathroom and she is rushed to the hospital and while she is unconscious she dreams of Maan and herself and him taking her away, and all this while everyone is worried and scared as to what would happen to her ... 
But then she see's herself sinking and, its the hope to be with him that brings her back !

Love,
niha
hey niha... missed 3idiots yesterday.....

teh epsiode was a sad one.. geet sinking.

but but but!!! there is one doubt jo mujhe khaye ja rahe hain!!!

the doc says.. they can either save or misti or aur kwaab!!!!

but how will they save the baby... geet stomach is still flat!!!

what if they save the baby!!!!!

what will they get i am really sorry.... i can understand the Cvs...

hello Cvs come on.. that dailouge is not apt there...

what do u think!!!

Edited by maneet1985 - 05 January 2011 at 9:32pm

Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Logic lost at the cost of Drama............

What a BLATANTLY ILLOGICAL TWIST.....i get that it was for the dramatic effect...but that was really STUPID!!!  
yesh yesh ish very shtupidLOL......but like i told Vrush di, and she agreed....if the dialog was not said....the episode would have been good

There is no possible way to incubate this fetus at 3-4 months...in fact it is very very risky even at 7 months....and Munni..in order to transplant it IN-VITRO...it has to have been done at the EMBRYONIC stage...it cannot be done this late in the gestational cycle.

Even for a Fetus to be born as early as the eight month...there are so many risks.....the lungs are the last to develop in a fetus. Surfactant is a detergent like fluid that needs to be formed in the lungs but is not made till the very late stages if the pregnancy
This is what helps the baby's lungs form collapsing during the breathing cycle.....

Yaar...College ke din yaad aagaye...kya time tha!!!Big smile

Anyhow...continuing with the analysis.......where can the story go from here..??

I see only 2 possible ways....

1. Naya TAVEEZ koi CHAMATKAR karega...and will save Geet and the baby miraculously...hence renewing Maan's faith in GOD!!

or...

2. I hate to say this....but there has to be a MISCARRIAGE!!!  UGH....Maan in a dilemma...or is he really..  Opps...there i go with the logic??  I mean really.....Its obvious that Man will choose Geet....for they can always have other children.

For those who will say....what is she cannot pregnant again...then let me tell you this i snot possible, as there was physical trauma to GEET"S body....organs.  The fetus if miscarried will die of asphyxiation....a lack of oxygen.

Anyways.....What do you guys think can happen??.....i would love to hear your points of view!!
Tongue

the good fact is that we have no idea what will happenLOL
WHO KNOWS.....maybe this time we may even get a MC.......we may not.....all we have to do is wait and watch mommyTongueWink

Infinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
baby had it not been for my strong resolve that this year i would try and not jump to conclusions just after an episode, i would have blasted off like most of u ..
it was indeed ridiculous ... but then, i chose to tell myself, the line yes was faultily delivered .. and hence i decided i would interpret it in my own way for my own sake ..and to me the line implied ...

-obviously no geet no baby..but no baby still meant there could be geet, hence if you hear the lines clearly it meant, if geets condition gets worse we may be able to save only one of them, which meant only geet could be saved and hence maan's dilemma was justified in front of the bhagwaan where he says, if i let go of the baby i would lose the love of my life forever ....

-another thing is, we all make mistakes on a day to day basis and we dont like being told.. GHSP has now become a part of our lives.. we shd allow to let go at times .. for our own sakes... atleast thats what i do .. unless a scene really makes me sit up i dont think about it ...i watched the episode laughed about it and then i was like .. they are trying to emphasise on the gravity of the situation through fiction ...and thats what i looked at last night .. cos today they will try and do something about it.. if nothing they are great damage controllers and blasting the creatives off would not help us too much ...

thats why i have learnt the art of letting go .. saintly it may sound, but sane it is as well..

Originally posted by maneet1985

Originally posted by -honeydew-

My take:

Its like ... when there is story we want moment
when there are moments we want story ..
when there are sequences we look for logic..
when logic is brought in we look for execution...

either ways there is something or the other that we complain of ..as for today .. it was not one of the best... but it was not that horrible as well...

The episode had story... and i guess thats what we wanted .. didnt we.. we wanted things that would take a track forward ...

Geet in the sauna and the door getting jammed was a logical explanation to why she couldnt come out ...Brij was consistent in character... it was more like aadmi khatam-kaam khatam !! they left it at that point so show the man will strike this time big time after learning she has survived the worst as well.. he will also realise that the bigger danger at hand at the moment he faces is from maan singh khurana himself .. and unless maan is out of his way, he will not be able to touch Geet !!

Maan's fear and tension was apparent when he realises he could lose Geet, and even at that moment he looks at the taveez... 
is it Taveez part two i wondered.. remember how the taveez had found its rightful owner? This time also i thought aisa kuch hone waala hai .. But Maan places it around her arm ... in anycase, it was touching to see how a man like him had turned this vulnerable and was willing to believe a superstition for the sake his beloved ...

geet or the baby.. well yeh toh hona hi tha ..looks like it .. sadly, it was a twist that was perhaps expected ... but, unfortunately we the audience of star one are not tuned to watch something like this .. however, i feel there was no other way out .. and this episode was needed ... to clear a few things .. and bring in a few dilemma ...

in a crisis situation like this who would maan choose- the baby or the mother? Obviously he is attached to the baby only through Geet, and only for Geet but now he is attached to the baby as well... 
remember the kasam he had taken for Geet's sake? will it find its place now? we dont know time will tell ... 
however the pace of the episode was a little slow esp the Maaneet sequence...

Anwesha and Arjun: loved how she asked him to win her back and how he was taken aback when she gave it back to her .. it looked like he was beginning to realise she is important to him after all.. and admiting to her that she is perhaps the only person he has explained himself to her, and his shock when she spoke of NT showed Arjun is taking steps in a positive direction ...

I like where the story is heading .. and after this ... my prediction stays where it is ...

just a predikson :
Geet passes out in the bathroom and she is rushed to the hospital and while she is unconscious she dreams of Maan and herself and him taking her away, and all this while everyone is worried and scared as to what would happen to her ... 
But then she see's herself sinking and, its the hope to be with him that brings her back !

Love,
niha
hey niha... missed 3idiots yesterday.....

teh epsiode was a sad one.. geet sinking.

but but but!!! there is one doubt jo mujhe khaye ja rahe hain!!!

the doc says.. they can either save or misti or aur kwaab!!!!

but how will they save the baby... geet stomach is still flat!!!

what if they save the baby!!!!!

what will they get i am really sorry.... i can understand the Cvs...

hello Cvs come on.. that dailouge is not apt there...

what do u think!!!

craziekudi

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

ha ha ha

looks like i might be..last..to see the epi and...laughing ever since..the blunder..

but i am sure..they meant that if they dont do MTP... then Geet's life is in danger too!!

hee hee..but..theek hai..chalo aisa bhi hota..hai

me see other thing..

the bieber hairstyle gone..and Arjun looks hot...me see beyond...the blunder..he is so hot..so hot..!!

i liked the dynamics...between Arjun and Annie!! the character sketch of Arjun is that of a caring though misguided man i like it i like it

hai mera..mushtanda..without moosh..tho...gaadi aur kudi..ko..apne haathon le jaayega...!!

does this mean....Brij is gone??

no no..i want him to be beaten to death...by maan and arjun!!

ok..so i have nothing more to say for now!!

if it had not been for that one dialog it would have been  emotional...it would have  been...an awesome awesome heart wrenching epi...

par just cos of one dialog...all of us are looking at every inch/frame..that went..on..and we do that always...

it is just that i like to focus on the bigger picture..
and me looking out for... the shaadi

the ghodi..the baraati..the..band baja...

and..wah kya shaadi hogi..

some funny moments

the way Maan picked up Geet poor soul..after losing the muscle mass..now..has to struggle to pick up Geet..and then when he delicately put her on the bed then...he removed his hands in a jerk that jolted her

then the way he stopped twice before he said, Geet aankhen kholo...
he said geeta.. geet..aa..that made me think that maan has suddenly gone the south indian...way..

ok in a serious situation me sitting and laughing and the cherry on the cake of course was the losing mom to keep the baby...alive..dimwit how does a baby in the womb survive without the womb may be there is a new technology of keeping a 3 month fetus alive and grow in test tube?? me not medically inclined...so viji meri GG will throw some light on you

now..coming to arjun...how flimsy is the car that a stone..that too a crumbly one..can..kill the car...!! chalo theek hai
but instead getting the woman warm..you could have done someting about taking her to the hospi..
chalo ye bhi theek hai....

par first mein nahi second mein dalna padta hai gear ko to jump start it...hee hee..sorry i am a car bufff!!

where did AAA go use phone to..call the mechanic..and delhi mein cab service nahi hai??

chalo chalo..bahut hans liye..

Ah a symbolism

Arjun has goodness in his heart..and when he will really try to help that is when glitches will happen...

but Ani trusted him enough to ensure that he would take her to the hospi..

i like the story development of Anni and Arjun!!

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

vrush di u damn right....that one dialog ruined the whole episode for me....or else i was soooo close in shedding a tearLOL

that line di, ruined it............

but then again the big picture is what we must take home, like u have mentionedEmbarrassed
but like kullu and i talked about this, could the doc mean abortion if geet falls into more dangerConfused
maybe not in the sense that mom or baby.....but i guess we just have to wait and watch to see what will happenLOL

Infinitedreams

Go to top