Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS - LOGIC lost at the cost of DRAMA!! UGH!! (Page 34)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by muniza75

Helloooooooooooo Anybody home?

Tinku, r u there?

Muniza

Tinku is hereEmbarrassed

but is tinku ki shister muniza di here????EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Haila my tinku bacha is here, wohooooooooooooo Party time..

Tommy, Tinku, MaanEet, Lungi, Popat all present?

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 05 January 2011 at 8:35pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Helloooooooooooo Anybody home?

Tinku, r u there?

Muniza

Tinku is hereEmbarrassed

but is tinku ki shister muniza di here????EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Haila my tinku bacha is here, wohooooooooooooo Party time..

Tommy, Tinku, MaanEet, Lungi, Popat all here?

Muniza
Yesh yesh present.....saab yaheej hai....chalo chalo chaloooooooooooooooooooooooo

we have to phinish 100 pages by my  3 a.m.Wink
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
ajah ajah.....mein hoon pyar teraWink
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
allah allah ikraar tera....ho ajah ajah ajah
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

apun log musht go phast phast..remember we are phast girls....

maan's phast shexy girls....
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Omg me loved todays episode and so as SBB...

Haila munda kieda sodha lag raha tha, and kudi ne toh dil hi chura liya....
Both were looking tooo cute.....

Tenu ghodi kinne chadhaya bhootni ki
Tenu ghodi kinne chadhaya bhootni ke...

This song stucked in my brain...

Muniza
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

My take:

Its like ... when there is story we want moment
when there are moments we want story ..
when there are sequences we look for logic..
when logic is brought in we look for execution...

either ways there is something or the other that we complain of ..as for today .. it was not one of the best... but it was not that horrible as well...

The episode had story... and i guess thats what we wanted .. didnt we.. we wanted things that would take a track forward ...

Geet in the sauna and the door getting jammed was a logical explanation to why she couldnt come out ...Brij was consistent in character... it was more like aadmi khatam-kaam khatam !! they left it at that point so show the man will strike this time big time after learning she has survived the worst as well.. he will also realise that the bigger danger at hand at the moment he faces is from maan singh khurana himself .. and unless maan is out of his way, he will not be able to touch Geet !!

Maan's fear and tension was apparent when he realises he could lose Geet, and even at that moment he looks at the taveez... 
is it Taveez part two i wondered.. remember how the taveez had found its rightful owner? This time also i thought aisa kuch hone waala hai .. But Maan places it around her arm ... in anycase, it was touching to see how a man like him had turned this vulnerable and was willing to believe a superstition for the sake his beloved ...

geet or the baby.. well yeh toh hona hi tha ..looks like it .. sadly, it was a twist that was perhaps expected ... but, unfortunately we the audience of star one are not tuned to watch something like this .. however, i feel there was no other way out .. and this episode was needed ... to clear a few things .. and bring in a few dilemma ...

in a crisis situation like this who would maan choose- the baby or the mother? Obviously he is attached to the baby only through Geet, and only for Geet but now he is attached to the baby as well... 
remember the kasam he had taken for Geet's sake? will it find its place now? we dont know time will tell ... 
however the pace of the episode was a little slow esp the Maaneet sequence...

Anwesha and Arjun: loved how she asked him to win her back and how he was taken aback when she gave it back to her .. it looked like he was beginning to realise she is important to him after all.. and admiting to her that she is perhaps the only person he has explained himself to her, and his shock when she spoke of NT showed Arjun is taking steps in a positive direction ...

I like where the story is heading .. and after this ... my prediction stays where it is ...

just a predikson :
Geet passes out in the bathroom and she is rushed to the hospital and while she is unconscious she dreams of Maan and herself and him taking her away, and all this while everyone is worried and scared as to what would happen to her ... 
But then she see's herself sinking and, its the hope to be with him that brings her back !

Love,
niha

Beautiful take as usual Nihu, and lubd ur prediction....

Do you think Arjun now seriously in love with Anwesha? Anyways it seems to me, i really enjoyed their scene, sorry Anwesha was so bad in emoting the emotions...The way she shocked was very fake, her walk so bad in tense....This girl always less the beauty of the scene otherwise Arjun rocked....I am not saying she is not good, but she has to put lil more effort, as i always says director shouldnt had to ok the scene till the actor give their 100%....They have to work on her expressions, and body language...Over all toh sub pur hi kaam kurna hai, pur most important part is body language and emotions....

I loved Maan today he was really good, i had tears with him....Anyways doctor never asked to choose mom or baby...She said "Geet is not fine, but if she wouldnt feel better then we have to decide whom we have to save mom or kid", so this is clear that the situation never happened yet, and i am sure it will not gonna, specially at this moment...

What you think my power drink?

Muniza
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Logic lost at the cost of Drama............

What a BLATANTLY ILLOGICAL TWIST.....i get that it was for the dramatic effect...but that was really STUPID!!!  

There is no possible way to incubate this fetus at 3-4 months...in fact it is very very risky even at 7 months....and Munni..in order to transplant it IN-VITRO...it has to have been done at the EMBRYONIC stage...it cannot be done this late in the gestational cycle.

Even for a Fetus to be born as early as the eight month...there are so many risks.....the lungs are the last to develop in a fetus. Surfactant is a detergent like fluid that needs to be formed in the lungs but is not made till the very late stages if the pregnancy
This is what helps the baby's lungs form collapsing during the breathing cycle.....

Yaar...College ke din yaad aagaye...kya time tha!!!Big smile

Anyhow...continuing with the analysis.......where can the story go from here..??

I see only 2 possible ways....

1. Naya TAVEEZ koi CHAMATKAR karega...and will save Geet and the baby miraculously...hence renewing Maan's faith in GOD!!

or...

2. I hate to say this....but there has to be a MISCARRIAGE!!!  UGH....Maan in a dilemma...or is he really..  Opps...there i go with the logic??  I mean really.....Its obvious that Man will choose Geet....for they can always have other children.

For those who will say....what is she cannot pregnant again...then let me tell you this i snot possible, as there was physical trauma to GEET"S body....organs.  The fetus if miscarried will die of asphyxiation....a lack of oxygen.

Anyways.....What do you guys think can happen??.....i would love to hear your points of view!!
Tongue

Nags jaanu dont be upset, jo hota hai ache ke liye hota hai....Doctor hadnt said anything clearly, she had just mentioned that if Geet wouldnt felt better than might be they had to chose mom or baby, and MSK had to decide then, so i hope there wouldn't be any situation would be happened like that....And you are right the tinku will do some miracle....

Dont be conphuse about tinku, tinku is Geet's taveez on her wristEmbarrassed...I gave taveez a name, tinku taveez...Woh Maan ki Tavvez ka baby hai, tinku, cute na lolz...

Anyways no worries, Creative got our message, and i am sue tomorrow they will come up with some logic, they were teshting our knowledge, and we proved them that we are not dumbo here....

Muniza

Go to top