Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS - LOGIC lost at the cost of DRAMA!! UGH!! (Page 3)

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Muni thank god main doctor nahi hoon....jab viji itni disaappoint hai....to soch lo main kitni disappoint hoti...witht hat dialogue....main to thappad laga deti unhe...itni stupid cjeeh dikhane ke liye...ywh ot viji dcotor hai aur cool hai isliye shaant hai.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent----Revv--mysterygurl1427

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
chaddo.....maine aven hee logiv demnad kiya....per itna stupid dalogue bhi expect nahi kiya tha.....incubaiton ke liye bhi baby minmum 6-7 month hona chiaye....jab asaman se ani aa sakti hai....patal dev ki maa ko kha sakta....to yeh bhi ho skata hai.....3 monht old baby surive without mother
mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Muni thank god main doctor nahi hoon....jab viji itni disaappoint hai....to soch lo main kitni disappoint hoti...witht hat dialogue....main to thappad laga deti unhe...itni stupid cjeeh dikhane ke liye...ywh ot viji dcotor hai aur cool hai isliye shaant hai.....
gosh kullu kitna acha chal raha tha episode.......but that one phrase....that barry did...was a huge mistake yaar.....they could have used other ways to keep us at the edge of the seat...

cause people outside of the thread were sayin how can the baby die like this...

well it is possible since the baby was suffocated.....

but it would have been better if they used that mother and child are critical.....

they may be able to get geet back.....but the child they are not sure about....

yeh zaalim "aapki maa ya bacha choose karna hoga" kaha se agaya?????Broken HeartBroken Heart

Cv's log....tunay mera dil chur chur kardiya.....

aray tommy......mera tommy.........come i need u....ajah....Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoul

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Logic what's that....Ouch

I wonder why they are showing such illogical stuff in the show.......The only thing i can infer is whatever was done today was for the drama effect.....

But i wish that the CV's realize that the viewers are much more intelligent and that we wont buy such feeble tracks.....

Incubation is never done when the fetus is 3 months,4 month or even 5 months for that fact.....so what genuineness does the question whose life do you want to save The BABY or The MOTHER hold???Angry

And another thing....If such a crisis arises where decision has to be made ki whose life should be Saved (When the foetus is much older say 6-7 months) then the protocol Always followed is "TERMINATION OF THE PREGNANCY"....because majority of the time the mother's life is at stake due to the foetus....and so Doctors opt and advice to terminate the PREGNANCY.

I have no idea why such a illogical move was made today???? The only gain i see out of it is the DRAMA FACTORSmile
???

Vijjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Meri jaan...LOGIC na dhoondh..but I agree...this is a BLATANTLY ILLOGICAL TWIST.....i get that it was for the dramatic effect...but that was really STUPID!!!  

There is no possible way to incubate this fetus at 3-4 months...infact it is very very risky even at 7 months....and Munni..in order to transplant it INVITRO...then that has to have been done at the EMBRYONIC stage...it cannot be done this late in the gestational cycle.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

imraanaSilentsoulmysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by rickks

Logic what's that....Ouch

I wonder why they are showing such illogical stuff in the show.......The only thing i can infer is whatever was done today was for the drama effect.....

But i wish that the CV's realize that the viewers are much more intelligent and that we wont buy such feeble tracks.....

Incubation is never done when the fetus is 3 months,4 month or even 5 months for that fact.....so what genuineness does the question whose life do you want to save The BABY or The MOTHER hold???Angry

And another thing....If such a crisis arises where decision has to be made ki whose life should be Saved (When the foetus is much older say 6-7 months) then the protocol Always followed is "TERMINATION OF THE PREGNANCY"....because majority of the time the mother's life is at stake due to the foetus....and so Doctors opt and advice to terminate the PREGNANCY.

I have no idea why such a illogical move was made today???? The only gain i see out of it is the DRAMA FACTORSmile
???

ROFL

yes but lungi maasi.......they could have just said "mother and baby's life is very critical, it is highly possible that the baby will not survive"

that could have also given us a drama factor....

i admit the episode was good....until the doctor said these words......."we can only save mother or the child".....that was when i fell on the floor laughing!!!!Ouch

I know yaar Shivu....meri Lungi Phadding Partner......(Main Lungi Maasi toh main tujhe bhi ussi category mein shamil karoongi
ROFL)

Patha nahi looks like kabhi kabhi CV's ko Logic amnesia ho jaatha haiLOL
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

chaddo.....maine aven hee logiv demnad kiya....per itna stupid dalogue bhi expect nahi kiya tha.....incubaiton ke liye bhi baby minmum 6-7 month hona chiaye....jab asaman se ani aa sakti hai....patal dev ki maa ko kha sakta....to yeh bhi ho skata hai.....3 monht old baby surive without mother
Dil mera tod diya CV's ne.......bhura mein maanoBroken HeartBroken Heart

no no kullu.....some things to be illogical is ok....since it is a daily soap....and some may not notice it.....but itna bada blunder???? Even a regular student would know that a fetus of 3 months cannot survive without the mother...

hell even a high school student would know this.....CryCryCry

cv's mein hamesha aapka he favor mein baat karti hoon....aaj CV's ne mujhay he shtupid bana diyaOuch
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
abh itna illogical factor ko mein logical kaise banao??
imraana Senior Member
imraana
imraana

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged

Hiiiiii my adorable idiot family!!!!!!!....whose here guys?????...how did u all find 2day's epi????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-

Go to top