Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS - LOGIC lost at the cost of DRAMA!! UGH!! (Page 27)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

I found my logic jesWink

hold onto ur lungi
ready ready ready ready???

ok.....so when the doctor gave that blunder full option.......

what she meant is......

Right now the baby and mom will survive, but later due to the baby it might give geet complications......where u might loose geet.......

so in advance....do u want to abort the child so that geet wouldn't have difficulty in labor and lose her life....or do u want to save her now over the child...

the child may have her future complications...

Shivi never can they predict so much in advance thats not possible.....The Baby can complicate now....aage jaake Geet ko kya hoga can never be said in advanceSmile

see girls sometimes we have to know the real meaning....and this was what the doctor was sayin today
there is my logicc good nah

Love Viji
Smile
aray meri shister.....yeh ek joke thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ROFL

lagta hai......viji shister has lost her lungiOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZ--Nargis--

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Guys mera net conn mujse aaj ho raha paraya ......Disapprove.... giving me some probs ...so i'll log off and will c u all later or kal or maybe both Big smile...

-RushTrip---Nargis--

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
aray.....shivi behen ko vrush di ne yaad nahin kiya???? Shocked

Broken HeartBroken Heart

CV's ne diya dokha.....aur abh meri shister neCry

ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

The IF is for us sweetheart.....Kal agar unko edit karna hai toh humari respond dekh kar aaram se edit kar sakthe hai....
i noe Pari..dats wat me n Nags ver discussin....dat dey wd edit it aftr seein da responsWink rembr da hand writinLOL....dats y i stayd up n saw da precap n cam here n wrote it dwn....

So is Maan's Question to God......It was also Hinted to us.....The seeker wants to know what should be the future...and we have given it all over in our threadWink
Maan's Questn is to God n BD dialog is fr usLOL.....Da seeker is seekin fr da futur i noe.....nw da futur ki thread tho humne dedi hai....bt da snitch which da seeker is searchin...which has da celebrtn ki secret has to provided bt our very own story writer...Wink

Edited by LavZ - 05 January 2011 at 2:05pm

-RushTrip---Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

Here is what i feel....

The CV's so want to go ahead with the MC track.....Because that gives them more variation in creativity,improvisation and def more scope in acting ....
yes it does.....coz da scope is mor....i agree...

But something is pulling them back from going ahead with this track it could be that they have shown so many seq with Geet and the Baby.....and also went on to show the USG seq.......that they fear they may upset the viewers who has connected with the unborn Baby as well.....
dey r worrid abt da respons i guess.....n its undrstble....dey hav alwas been those who ahv takn our views into considtrn....

So now the big question is MC Yes ya No.....
as of nw..in des situtns i dnt think it wd....i hav felt da chances of it to happn aftr Brij cam up...bt at dis particlur situatn i feel n hope dat MC doesnt happn....coz it wd b logiclz n all da hype of da shaadi n da hrd wrk dey r puttin to make da shaadi a HUGE event wd b lost....

If there is a MC then what would happen to the much hyped Dream-Wedding??? Obviously Geet will be totally TRAUMATIZED and wont be in a state to get married....but what if the "within 12 days SHAADI kasam" by Maan gets into action in such a state???
Dis is again a possiblty....odr wiz wat wd b da kasamConfused...thinkin on dat lyn it is possibl.....Geet wd b traumatizd i agree...Maan wd tak up da oath to marry her even on des conditn to gv her support bt den da whole dream weddin wala sequn wd b lost....

Will we not get more DRAMA.....more TRAUMA....and more TRP...
V wil get mor DRAMA....mor TRAUMA..mor SCOPE fr actin n storyline.....bt TRPS i doubt ......v hav to accept da fact dat dey get max Trps ven romanz btw Maaneet is shwn.....ven Geet is in a shock n Maan is all depresd n angry da possiblty of romanz is min...so i dnt think trps wd b mor..my POVEmbarrassed

my bit in marron PariTongue

Lavz why i said TRP is because
1)Totally traumatized Geet....means different Dynamics for Maan...Wouldn't it garner more female audience if its shown Maan who will be there to emotionally support Geet???
I think they are going to do the MC exactly the way Vrush mentioned in M&B (If u have read it u will get an Idea of what i am talking) and it will be a challenge where Maan has to bring her back to lifeSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZ--Nargis--mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jes75

Guys mera net conn mujse aaj ho raha paraya ......Disapprove.... giving me some probs ...so i'll log off and will c u all later or kal or maybe both Big smile...
bye jes shister......see ya laterWink
Hug
-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

aray.....shivi behen ko vrush di ne yaad nahin kiya???? Shocked

Broken HeartBroken Heart

CV's ne diya dokha.....aur abh meri shister neCry

ROFL

ab tu bhi nauntanki sis bann gayee kya??

i always remember you!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Can someone pleej explain to me what M&B is Big smile

Go to top