Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS - LOGIC lost at the cost of DRAMA!! UGH!! (Page 25)

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by Jes75

Hey Nihu , Viji , Nags , Muni , Nupsie .....how u doing sweeties .... today i plan not to think of the episode and try to find any logic......arre yaaron doondh ne par bhi nahi milega toh fir kyun dimaag ka dahi banaye ....i'm just keeping faith that all will be well  ...both baby and Geet ....yeh toh sab twist karne ka kamaal hai ....cvs love to give us jhatkas before fulfilling our wishes .....rab da naam lo aur dekhte raho .....Big smile

Hey JesuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuWink

Vijuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  Big smile Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

I have updated my take, if I missed or forget anything will update later...until then this is my take for epi so far....

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent----Nargis--

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Jesu...

Maan ko hug ki jaroorat hai aur nakul ko nahi..

muniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

nakul ko hug tum dogi na!!
-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
kasam se..muni

tujhe yaad kiya aur tu thread pe!!
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Jesu...

Maan ko hug ki jaroorat hai aur nakul ko nahi..

muniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

nakul ko hug tum dogi na!!

Nakul ko bhi doongi ....pehle woh theek to ho jaye ...tab tak ke liye main Maan ko hug karti rahungi ....Wink...tussi phikar na karo ....main apna kartavya bakhoobi nibhaungi ...Embarrassed

-RushTrip---Nargis--

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by --Nargis--

@ nags - I was just kidding, don't take serious...kulu asked where to shift, so I answered NT, cause baby is Dev's na....

Anyways 1 dialogue messed the whole episode...abb iss dialogue ki logic toh CV's hi jaaney...

Muniza

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Munni...tuje kya lagta hain.....M Queen......MISCARRIAGE or MIRACLE??</font>Confused

Better be miracle, they haven't left the option after precap...also I really don't want miscarriage at this time, cause marriage is near...

Anyways it's a better chance to show miscarriage right now...

My wish is miracle, but according the situation miscarriage could better choice now...

I hope I am clear?

Muniza

I agree with you...i know what you mean!!

-RushTrip-

--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

Shivi ka Tommy aur lungi rocked the post yesterday, we had gala time...I hope today we will hit 150 pages....
Idiot phamily rocks....

Tommy is Idiotz phamily's gun, Maan is most lethal weapon, lungi is bidu logo ka phree air condisnor....
Lungi pehne ka bindas ghomne ka, tenson nahin leyne ka, sahi Shivi behn...

Don't think Muni gets nut, it's just the last night effect of the post....

Masti sisters rocks...

Today episode was superb, what I had expected from Maan he had reacted the same way, he was so broken to see Geet in this condition that he had no idea what actually he was saying..he was out of word, and blabbered..the way he put Geet on bed, it's not he put it, he actually throw her on bed lolz...anyways can understand his situation...the pain of losing someone can clearly see on his face...he was so wanna be with her...loved it how he collected baba words by holding the Taveez in his hand...this is the 2nd time I had tears...1st when Maan was in hospital, and they had hugged in hospital, and 2nd today...brilliant work by Guru & Drashti...

Oyeeee mera Brij aise nahin ja sakta, I wanna see my sher and our oyeeeee face to face...

First time I enjoyed AA battery scene...really liked it...my eyes was only on Arjun...don't wanna comment on Nikunj..Seriously if I think about her then there is no option to dislike the scenes, so I totally kept her out from the frame, and enjoyed the track...

Today epi stealer was Maan
Singh Khurana only....10/10...dont wanna comment and cry over precap...I am sure they will change
the precap scene, if not then tomorrow my andas, dandas, and chappals will be ready..don't wanna
bother myself for tomorrow...me believe to cry tomorrow when thing actually would be happen, don't
believe to start cry over something which I am not sure would be happen or
not...

I will update anything if I missed or forget...

Muniza

Sahi likha tuni Meri Maan ki Deewani .......Maan was 10 / 10 .....and tussi worry not kal main bhi dandaas ,andas , chappals  aur extra bonus tamatars ke saath ready rahungi ....

adoremevirgo--Nargis--

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

okie guys jst caught up wid da repeat :

- When Maan puts the taveez on Geets wrists he rembrs wat da Baba said  dat was  -
" kehne ko tho sirf yeh kaala dhaga hai...lekin mehbooba ke haathon mei baandh diya tho bohot saari cheeze khud ba khud ban jayegi.....yeh taveez thumhari mehbooba ki ifazzth karegi"
da Taveez has a reason to b der...da dialg has an effct - Geet n baby to b savd  - miracle to happn....Wink

- Da frst precap - Da doc says da situn is bad n dey cnt save both so u hav to choz btw da mother or da child....Confused

- Da scene later shwd da Doc cumin n sayin to Maan dat "IF Geets situtn gets mor wors it wd b tough to save both"....da " IF "  has an effct....so da chance of miracle to happn is still on.....Wink

- Second Precap shwd Maan in frnt of Mandir in da hospitl sayin dat if da baby is nt saved he wd loz his love....if u wnt to help me...do sumthin such dat i WDNT hav to answr dat qustn...or choz.....so dat means do sum miracle so as to save both....

So i stay wid my POV  - NO MC.....EmbarrassedBig smileD'oh

adoremevirgo

Go to top