Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS - LOGIC lost at the cost of DRAMA!! UGH!! (Page 23)

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

I found my logic jesWink

hold onto ur lungi
ready ready ready ready???

ok.....so when the doctor gave that blunder full option.......

what she meant is......

Right now the baby and mom will survive, but later due to the baby it might give geet complications......where u might loose geet.......
so in advance....do u want to abort the child so that geet wouldn't have difficulty in labor and lose her life....or do u want to save her now over the child...

the child may have her future complications...

see girls sometimes we have to know the real meaning....and this was what the doctor was sayin today
there is my logicc good nah

haaye mere Logic Queen aapki JAI!!!!!!LOLLOLWink yes dear possibl...bt nyways dat one dialgu did mak me laugh even in such an intenz situatn......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip---Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

Originally posted by rickks

I dont know but i feel ki even if there is a MC shaadi hogi...I know Geet will be too traumatized......But my thinking is too wild....and i feel this is the reason Maan takes the oath to marry her in 12 days.....

But then it would not be a Dream Wedding.....

Its nice when we can't Pinpoint what and where the track is leading us toWink

Viju...if da MC happens den da chances of anothr MU track is possibl...at dat case Geet wil surly go in fr a shock...n Maan marryin her at dis situatn aftr takin da oath is a possiblty.....bt den da rasams n da masti all dat v wntd to c fr da " BIG FAT WEDDIN" wd nt b der......coz Geet wdnt njoy nythin n so wdnt Maan....den da whole shaadi ke rang pheeka padega...so i hope dis doesnt happn....

I know Yaar......But dont look for LogicLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent---RushTrip---Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sann-

Originally posted by -sann-

may be ishtupid doc is out of her mind...may be she wanted to say tht if MSK choose to save both thn geet ki jaan ko khatra ho sakta hai...baby ki survival ki chance bohot kaam hai...in order to save both of thm...they can lose both...

see...the cv's affected me...LOL

Oye nanu ki jaanHug.....Kaha ho.....
Nanu ko bhool gayi naCry

Toh batayi Doctor Sahiba...what did u think of the whole hosp track???

me on vacation....short trip...long monthsLOL
u want me to sing tujhe bhula diyaConfusedLOL

hmmm...epi...hmmm....

hillarious....LOLLOL
maine aaj tak aisi case nehi dekhi....LOLLOL dillogical ki chakkar mein illogical bana diya...
felt insulted....Ouch was watching with me fellow docs...all said...wht an illogical drama..OuchOuchAngry3 month mein baccha bachao ya maa...LOL

Nupsie...I agree yaar it was thoda insulting...Par its DillogicalWink

-RushTrip---Nargis--

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Revv--

Originally posted by muniza75

Shivi ka Tommy aur lungi rocked the post yesterday, we had gala time...I hope today we will hit 150 pages....
Idiot phamily rocks....

Tommy is Idiotz phamily's gun, Maan is most lethal weapon, lungi is bidu logo ka phree air condisnor....
Lungi pehne ka bindas ghomne ka, tenson nahin leyne ka, sahi Shivi behn...

Don't think Muni gets nut, it's just the last night effect of the post....

Masti sisters rocks...

Muniza

Geet hai emotional...
aur Masti mein hai hum...WackoWackoWacko
yes yes Muniza behen

aram se lungi kholne ka......samjha kya bidu logTongueWink

--Magnificent---RushTrip-

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Hey Nihu....Hey RevsHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

I know Yaar......But dont look for LogicLOL

ab kya karen PariWink
Old habits die hard...
Old soldiers just fade away...
Old habits die hard...
Harder than November rain....LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Nihu......see as a doctor i can never find logic in the statement that was said today.....as a viewer i understand that its for the drama quotient and so am ok with itSmile

Originally posted by -honeydew-

baby ... see the bit ... the doctor clearly says if things get worse, you wouldnt be able to save both .. which could also be inferred as, you cant save the baby !! lets be positive ...
Maan is worried and tensed and he is afraid he might lose Geet, which is why he was shown to have totally panicked when he called the doctor and he didnt know wad to say to her .. he was fumbling ...
hence, lets hope tomorrow the doctor comes and says, the baby and the mother are out of danger ...
lastly ... yes they did it all to bring in drama, but it was also to show how things have started going terribly wrong for them obstructing their dream wedding ... so see what leads to the wedding and try and not get too sucked into details ...tere khud ke khushi aur shaanti ke liye ...Hug

Logic what's that....Ouch

I wonder why they are showing such illogical stuff in the show.......The only thing i can infer is whatever was done today was for the drama effect.....

But i wish that the CV's realize that the viewers are much more intelligent and that we wont buy such feeble tracks.....

Incubation is never done when the fetus is 3 months,4 month or even 5 months for that fact.....so what genuineness does the question whose life do you want to save The BABY or The MOTHER hold???Angry

And another thing....If such a crisis arises where decision has to be made ki whose life should be Saved (When the foetus is much older say 6-7 months) then the protocol Always followed is "TERMINATION OF THE PREGNANCY"....because majority of the time the mother's life is at stake due to the foetus....and so Doctors opt and advice to terminate the PREGNANCY.

I have no idea why such a illogical move was made today???? The only gain i see out of it is the DRAMA FACTORSmile
???

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jes75

Hey Nihu , Viji , Nags , Muni , Nupsie .....how u doing sweeties .... today i plan not to think of the episode and try to find any logic......arre yaaron doondh ne par bhi nahi milega toh fir kyun dimaag ka dahi banaye ....i'm just keeping faith that all will be well  ...both baby and Geet ....yeh toh sab twist karne ka kamaal hai ....cvs love to give us jhatkas before fulfilling our wishes .....rab da naam lo aur dekhte raho .....Big smile

Hey JesuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuWink

Go to top