Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS - LOGIC lost at the cost of DRAMA!! UGH!! (Page 22)

--Revv-- IF-Dazzler
--Revv--
--Revv--

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

res....
For gabbar maine twsit predict kiya.....microwave ani ke pass fat jaata hai....and then she.......(mian nahi chati nakoool ko kuch ho....I love brij-kul.....after maneet).and MSK...take oath he will findout culpirt because he got idea....it wa menat for geet and gete married to,,,,geet in 12 days.....HI HI>.....this is for my AA battery club.....

GOOD QuesTION TO ALL WHO READ THIS: explain how is it possbile to save baby when baby is just 3 month old witout mother....they will shift baby to incubation for 6 months...after mother death...IS that possible......CVs....you explain this to me...

heating hua bathroom ke andar
logic gaya geet ke bahar

anyway I still liked twist..episode (minusAA scene).its just baby or mother was little above my IQ level

Hey Kuls...

Aaj logic hui parayi.. and emotional upheaval hui pyaari WinkWinkWink

And what happened to the Microwave ?? Even I am curious since yest .. I hope its not one of the forgotten things in the abandaned plots pile EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Hi all, I was so mood off after seeing the epi that I did not come here early. I made a separate post as it is more of a satirical take than a real take. So, if you have a sense of humor for satirical things, go take a look at:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1582395&PID=37810143&#37810143

And sorry I will not be able to give any take today.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Revv----Nargis--

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

I found my logic jesWink

hold onto ur lungi
ready ready ready ready???

ok.....so when the doctor gave that blunder full option.......

what she meant is......

Right now the baby and mom will survive, but later due to the baby it might give geet complications......where u might loose geet.......
so in advance....do u want to abort the child so that geet wouldn't have difficulty in labor and lose her life....or do u want to save her now over the child...

the child may have her future complications...

see girls sometimes we have to know the real meaning....and this was what the doctor was sayin today
there is my logicc good nah

--Revv--

--Revv-- IF-Dazzler
--Revv--
--Revv--

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Logic what's that....Ouch

I wonder why they are showing such illogical stuff in the show.......The only thing i can infer is whatever was done today was for the drama effect.....

But i wish that the CV's realize that the viewers are much more intelligent and that we wont buy such feeble tracks.....

Incubation is never done when the fetus is 3 months,4 month or even 5 months for that fact.....so what genuineness does the question whose life do you want to save The BABY or The MOTHER hold???Angry

And another thing....If such a crisis arises where decision has to be made ki whose life should be Saved (When the foetus is much older say 6-7 months) then the protocol Always followed is "TERMINATION OF THE PREGNANCY"....because majority of the time the mother's life is at stake due to the foetus....and so Doctors opt and advice to terminate the PREGNANCY.

I have no idea why such a illogical move was made today???? The only gain i see out of it is the DRAMA FACTORSmile
???

Viji.. do u remember the glass on the bathroom door ?? That too tickled my funny bones EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
I think I am going to terminate my brain cells... Too much logical influence AngryAngryAngryLOLLOLLOL

-RushTrip-

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

okie guys...i am off....hav to complete coll wrk.....take care...n hav loads of fun.....Hug

--Revv----Nargis--

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

I found my logic jesWink

hold onto ur lungi
ready ready ready ready???

ok.....so when the doctor gave that blunder full option.......

what she meant is......

Right now the baby and mom will survive, but later due to the baby it might give geet complications......where u might loose geet.......
so in advance....do u want to abort the child so that geet wouldn't have difficulty in labor and lose her life....or do u want to save her now over the child...

the child may have her future complications...

see girls sometimes we have to know the real meaning....and this was what the doctor was sayin today
there is my logicc good nah

Shivu, Unfortunately there is no medical fact to support this scenario. I have been researching since morning. At the most, the impact on fetus (if it survives this ordeal of dehydration and overheating) will be abnormal groW*H in some organs. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Revv---RushTrip-mysterygurl1427

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
lets leave aside the medical facts...call it cinematic liberty...and also most viewers including me wont think about that...

the thing is that they r showing another level of maan's love...they hv created maan as man hving divine intensity of love....and i hv seen and observed that ppl who lead an honest and sincere life r the ones who suffer the most...
i guess God wants to test these ppl again and again to see their level of trust in goodness...

maan's predicament is large...only one in his shoes can feel that....

either way he will lose geet...
if he chooses geet...then geet will never be the same again...something inside her will die with the baby....she will lose faith in life...such ppl becomes so hardened that they become incapable of giving love or even receiving love...

on the other hand if he chooses the baby...he will lose the only person in his life whom he loves more than anything else in the world...and widout whom he will be virtually dead...

there is also chance that if he chooses geet...then she may pose a question to him which will give him unbearable agony...she may ask him that wud he hv taken the same decision if the child were his...
i dont even want to imagine that scenario...even thinking of it chokes me...

and the irony is that if maan wud hv been the real father...then too he wud hv chosen geet...this sort of situation has been shown in many movies and usually the father chooses his wife...because they can hv another child later on....
also in such cases the doctors too suggest the same...and it is logical too....a child who is not yet born can be sacrificed but a woman who is living cannot be let die...that is unthinkable....

if maan wud hv been the real father...his situation now wudnt hv been so tragic and wudnt hv been a topic of discussion....
because then geet instead of accusing him of killing "her" child wud hv shared his grief of losing "their" child....

and lastly let me add....y r we only criticising that there is no logic....there r things to appreciate too and that is GC as maan...am i sounding cliche....i guess u all r thinking aditi has nothing else to say...

well...frankly today there was nothing else except GC's awesome performance...his expressions of conveying the anguish that maan was feeling was superb....i cud actually feel it and i was getting goosebumps...
the fear of losing geet was apparent in his eyes....
wen in hospital he took the taveez and closed his eyes to pray earnestly of some miracle....was awesome....
then wen he was put in a position to choose between geet and the baby...he was shocked and agonised beyond belief....it is like choosing between oxygen and water...
maan with all his power and money cud feel the zero value of everything wen the love of his life is on death bed...

many times i hv seen doctors saying that they hv done everything they can and it is upto God and how much we trust Him...
and maan's trust in Almighty is put to test....and he cannot believe in his level of trust....to ask God to save the most precious thing in his life one has to be sure that he has led a pure and untainted life....and noone is sure of that...
therefore maan begs God not to put him to the test...he pleads God so that he doesnt hv to answer the question of whom to save...

and i pray too that the CVs will hv enuf sense and will not kill the child...

--Magnificent---RushTrip-

--Revv-- IF-Dazzler
--Revv--
--Revv--

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

I hope I have read all the takes and missed none..

Off to sleep now.. Good nite.. sweet dreams HugHugHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZ-RushTrip-mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

Go to top